Laagi Tujhse Lagan Chit Chat Corner #108 | Link Pg 1 - Page 65

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by khushi0318

ur marriage is love marriage or arrange?????

It was arranged marriage Khushi
Originally posted by santudi81

It was arranged marriage Khushi
Good.......................

Good.......................

Why Good Khushi u no like concept of love marriage huh 😆
Originally posted by santudi81

Why Good Khushi u no like concept of love marriage huh 😆
no its not lyk that....................  even i too in favour of love marriage...............
but in my case chances r nill😆
*starts singing da main song out of salaam namastey
aah milja galey haastey haastey salaam namastey*😆
Originally posted by sana786a

*starts singing da main song out of salaam namastey
aah milja galey haastey haastey salaam namastey*😆
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii  Sana🤗...........................how's u?????

</div>no its not lyk that.................... even i too in favour of love marriage...............
<div>but in my case chances r nill😆

It's ok Khushi I always thought dat I wud marry my prince charming after a epic romance but I married d guy my parents chose and guess wat it was d best thing I ever did can u believe he wad brought up in a typical stereotype Asian family who thought men are d rulers over women and my hubby bless him iis smy prince charming when I was pregnant he wud indulge me in my cravings anytime of d day just like d FFFF's here and wen me baby is born he wud bring me breakfast in bed mind u all of dis was in England but even in Pakistan he really cares and loves me he really is my soulmate friend lover and most importantly he is my BF

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii  Sana🤗...........................how's u?????
hiiiiii khushiiiiii🤗im fine thnks hw r u?
@Ruya :- awwwwwwww  thats soooooo sweet of him.................
m really happy for u..................... u knw even i do have believe that whatever my parents choose for me is the best in the world*fingers crossed*................................

@Sana :- m also good........................ what abt those jerk neighbour........................... hope they r away from u now

@Ruya :- awwwwwwww  thats soooooo sweet of him.................
m really happy for u..................... u knw even i do have believe that whatever my parents choose for me is the best in the world*fingers crossed*................................

@Sana :- m also good........................ what abt those jerk neighbour........................... hope they r away from u now
dats gud nt really yesterday they came out and started swearing but my dad was wid us they soon shut up and had da police around again they went round der 2 explain if they dnt stop they will get done 4 harrsement