Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Rose_Petal

by yesterday's epi do you mean monday's? the last one I saw was where the precap was shown of kala and the blast.....

don't just speak it...I am Bengali 😊...and a homebody.......hate having to move! 🤣

yeah I meant tuesday's epi. time difference has me confused. 😆 so u haven't watched D falling off the cliff.
Wow u r my first Bengali friend. 😆 so u don't move much. I hate moving as well. 🤣
so did u and Huma share Voldy and r u still sharing him? 😆
Rose_Petal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chandanafan

yeah I meant tuesday's epi. time difference has me confused. 😆 so u haven't watched D falling off the cliff.
Wow u r my first Bengali friend. 😆 so u don't move much. I hate moving as well. 🤣
so did u and Huma share Voldy and r u still sharing him? 😆

no I haven't seen the fall..that's why I'm not screaming out yet I guess...😆
You are from India right? I thought you were in the US though 😕....
Yes...me and Huma are living happily ever after with dear voldy 🤣
-Ritz- thumbnail

no I haven't seen the fall..that's why I'm not screaming out yet I guess...😆
You are from India right? I thought you were in the US though 😕....
Yes...me and Huma are living happily ever after with dear voldy 🤣

I'm in US. I'm just sleepy and so messed up with the timings. 😆 u r in India?
Aww that's so sweet u and Huma r living happily ever after. 🤣 I"m glad. 😃 and u liked Snape as well or not?
Rose_Petal thumbnail
yes...snape too! 🤣 And if you're wondering, Huma likes him too, I think...she'll not let me have either to myself! 😆
I'm in the US as well....and when I wrote Bengali I meant Bangladeshi actually...I know people from Calcutta use Bengali too.
-Ritz- thumbnail

yes...snape too! 🤣 And if you're wondering, Huma likes him too, I think...she'll not let me have either to myself! 😆
I'm in the US as well....and when I wrote Bengali I meant Bangladeshi actually...I know people from Calcutta use Bengali too.

OMG Huma likes him too. 😲 I didn't know that. so she's not going to share snape with u. that's bad. I'll tell her to and she'll listen to me. I hope. 🤣

I thought u were from Calcutta. glad u cleared it that u r Bangladeshi. so do u visit Bangladesh now? 
Rose_Petal thumbnail
Well she never said she won't share him....but you tell her to share, just in case ðŸ˜†.....

I have never visited since I came here when I was a kid...some of my family members have....I hope to go in a year or two...me and my sister want to go to India as well, but think that's not going to happen. You visit India often?
-Ritz- thumbnail

Well she never said she won't share him....but you tell her to share, just in case ðŸ˜†.....

I have never visited since I came here when I was a kid...some of my family members have....I hope to go in a year or two...me and my sister want to go to India as well, but think that's not going to happen. You visit India often?

okay will pm her and tell her so that she remembers. 😆
I use to visit India often but now I don't but will go this summer hopefully. my plans get canceled every year.  
have u watched all Harry Potter movies? which is your fav? Did u also read the books?
Rose_Petal thumbnail
thank you 😆....

I have read and re-read the books and I'm still reading them! 🤓 We got the last book delivered to us but we weren't home and bought a second one...now we've got two of the same book. All because a few days was too much of a wait. I've watched all the movies....thanks to tv and dvd except the last for which I would have to move my butt to a theater...so you know I won't be watching in a while 😆.
-Ritz- thumbnail

thank you 😆....

I have read and re-read the books and I'm still reading them! 🤓 We got the last book delivered to us but we weren't home and bought a second one...now we've got two of the same book. All because a few days was too much of a wait. I've watched all the movies....thanks to tv and dvd except the last for which I would have to move my butt to a theater...so you know I won't be watching in a while 😆.

OMG so u r going to wait for the last one to be aired on your tv or get it on DVD. 😆 and two same books. 🤣 so u and your sis like Harry Potter but does your sis also watch LTL? or is it just u?
-Ritz- thumbnail
Hi Ayesha, how r u? it's only me and Mimi here.