Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rose_Petal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
So you back from la la land? I didn't puke...might have gotten used to all that hotness πŸ€£......

you know something? I'm listen to humein jab se mohabbat hogayee hai...thought you should know...
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Rose_Petal

So you back from la la land? I didn't puke...might have gotten used to all that hotness πŸ€£......

you know something? I'm listen to humein jab se mohabbat hogayee hai...thought you should know...

u r getting used to it...🀣...i am not sure what i should say about it..🀣

ok, i should no becuase?..πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Rose_Petal thumbnail
don't be confused....πŸ˜†.....I just couldn't believe I'm listening to such a romantic song and talking about you-know-who at the same time! πŸ€ͺ

-MeMyselfI thumbnail

don't be confused....πŸ˜†.....I just couldn't believe I'm listening to such a romantic song and talking about you-know-who at the same time! πŸ€ͺ

accha...tell me one thing...so who were u thinking of when u were listening to that song....Sevy or Voldy?...🀣
Rose_Petal thumbnail
oho! So you call dear sev...sevy? I had no one in mind actually...πŸ˜†...you know I feel bad about you leaving suds...even kala is going for chaz now....
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

oho! So you call dear sev...sevy? I had no one in mind actually...πŸ˜†...you know I feel bad about you leaving suds...even kala is going for chaz now....

well Sevy and Voldy rhyme...that is why...its ok..suds will get over it..πŸ˜†
Rose_Petal thumbnail
so you making any new vms? I was working on a tasha siggie...πŸ€” not looking well though
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

so you making any new vms? I was working on a tasha siggie...πŸ€” not looking well though

no not at the moment..and probably wont for the next few days...πŸ˜†...oh well jeep working on it...hopefully it will end up great..πŸ˜›
Rose_Petal thumbnail
I think I'm getting lazy and keep giving up....unlike my dostana ones...I enjoy making them! πŸ˜† Oh, is your college/tax work (not sure what u study is calledπŸ˜•) going well?
Rose_Petal thumbnail
Huma chali gayee? Jao...lekin la la land mat jana!