Kitchen Politics (Page 7)

dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

Originally posted by groucho

Mai has not been able to understand or support her own husband and two sonsConfused . Even after seeing the way Tappu instigated Vansh, she believes in Tappu's 'sanskar' and is pampering her. She thinks only Tapasya, Nani and Divya are 'sanskari' people.  She is going against the wishes of Umed and Veer in bringing Taps to her house and belittling Ichcha because of her roots. Then how or why will she bother about or support or believe her servant Kasakaka?

Very valid points................and certainly has a lot of truth in it. You might be correct and that is probably what we will see today. I certainly hope not................am waiting for Veer to enter at the right moment.

If Veer interrupts them today when Nani is blaming Ichcha for trying to cause miscarriage and rushes Taps to a hospital without giving time for Tapni to plan, then there is a possibility that the gynaecologist  will say that there was no pregnancy in the first place, leave alone miscarriage.

hermoinee you are comping up with brilliant ideas I wish CVs do listen to you.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamz12

Mai has not been able to understand or support her own husband and two sonsConfused . Even after seeing the way Tappu instigated Vansh, she believes in Tappu's 'sanskar' and is pampering her. She thinks only Tapasya, Nani and Divya are 'sanskari' people.  She is going against the wishes of Umed and Veer in bringing Taps to her house and belittling Ichcha because of her roots. Then how or why will she bother about or support or believe her servant Kasakaka?

Very valid points................and certainly has a lot of truth in it. You might be correct and that is probably what we will see today. I certainly hope not................am waiting for Veer to enter at the right moment.

If Veer interrupts them today when Nani is blaming Ichcha for trying to cause miscarriage and rushes Taps to a hospital without giving time for Tapni to plan, then there is a possibility that the gynaecologist  will say that there was no pregnancy in the first place, leave alone miscarriage.

hermoinee you are comping up with brilliant ideas I wish CVs do listen to you.

CV's listening to good ideas??????LOLLOLLOLLOL     Now that is what is calling hoping against hopeConfusedOuchOuchConfused

hermione8

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
okay...lets assume nani is successful in convincing mai...
but then..iccha's brain cells in coma can now atleast wake up & smell something wrong...
why nani asked her to put til in the laddoo if not good for pregnancy...come'on iccha I want to see this today...I want to you to talk to Veer about this.....why Veer shud always be the one....Smile
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

but then..iccha's brain cells in coma can now atleast wake up & smell something wrong...
why nani asked her to put til in the laddoo if not good for pregnancy...come'on iccha I want to see this today...I want to you to talk to Veer about this.....why Veer shud always be the one....Smile

Can you remember when Ichcha last discussed anything about the treatment shown to her by Mai to Veer. So do you really think she will start now and specially with Tapasya's baby at stake??? No I feel either Kasakaka needs to tell him or Veer needs to walk into the room when all this is happening.
FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged

Can you remember when Ichcha last discussed anything about the treatment shown to her by Mai to Veer. So do you really think she will start now and specially with Tapasya's baby at stake??? No I feel either Kasakaka needs to tell him or Veer needs to walk into the room when all this is happening.

yeah I know, but then whats the scope of iccha's character, just be at the beck & call of Veer & his family...then how will the future story shape up well....taps does this taps does that...Veer retorts....we had enough of it....it was a nice story of iccha, where is & what is iccha????....she is reduced to just a piece for lust & romance...nothing else....I'm sorry to say...Ouch

divy609

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged

yeah I know, but then whats the scope of iccha's character, just be at the beck & call of Veer & his family...then how will the future story shape up well....taps does this taps does that...Veer retorts....we had enough of it....it was a nice story of iccha, where is & what is iccha????....she is reduced to just a piece for lust & romance...nothing else....I'm sorry to say...Ouch

I mentioned that to intruderfast also as he is the eternal optimist and his optimism is very catching............but I also feel that the CV's are not doing justice to Ichcha's character unless they have decided that she should remain a mournful figure throughout this serial, specially now that she has got Veer.

Every single time, Ichcha shows some spirit (and I have applauded her when she does) she slips back to the same character that I am slowly beginning to stop feeling bad for.

I just don't see where this is going????????ConfusedConfusedConfused There is a limit to how long viewers can wait for this change. No one is asking for a dramatic or drastic change but some change in her attitude???
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
@hermoinee- brilliant ideas, the serial would look so good if cvs would listen 2 us.
i have no hopes from mai, she is most stupid, she will believe tapni in this,
i will be pleasantly surprised if she blasts nani.
abt iccha yes, she needs 2 show a spine, cmon girl, sometimes silence is not gold,
tumhare ek dialogue ke liye taraste hai hum
its good 2 respect elders but its not good 2 take injustice in ur stride,
last time when iccha felt bad after mai blasted her, she confessed 2 veer,
i hope this time she also she says all this 2 mai,
iccha i am a gr8 supporter of u , pls dont disappoint us this timeSmile

hermione8

neenu55 IF-Dazzler
neenu55
neenu55

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
lst time when ichaa confessed to veer abt mai