anyway they cant carry over this fake py track for ages

so i think soon we will see an end to it

dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by dreamz12

I agree with you. If Ichcha leaves b toon house Veer wil definitely follow her. 

I feel Veer wil come to know abt this ladoo tale thru kasa kaka and wil give Nani warning to keep away from ichcha the way he gave warning to Taps. And while giving warning to Tapni he shud suggest that he thinks that preggy is fake............................this wil definitely drive fear to Tapni's hearts.

Oh no, the last thing Veer should do is to warn Nani about the pregnancy. He must find out on his own as he did with Sid otherwise Veer will be giving them time to work something out.

If Veer does warn Nani abt the pregnancy wat can they do, they definitely cannot put the baby into Taps tummy now. So only thing is to bring miscarriage and thus THE END to fake pregnancy drama. I think its time that Tapni get exposed may be thats the reason y Rathod gave an entry.......
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

Mai has not been able to understand or support her own husband and two sonsConfused . Even after seeing the way Tappu instigated Vansh, she believes in Tappu's 'sanskar' and is pampering her. She thinks only Tapasya, Nani and Divya are 'sanskari' people.  She is going against the wishes of Umed and Veer in bringing Taps to her house and belittling Ichcha because of her roots. Then how or why will she bother about or support or believe her servant Kasakaka?

Very valid points................and certainly has a lot of truth in it. You might be correct and that is probably what we will see today. I certainly hope not................am waiting for Veer to enter at the right moment.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged

I feel Veer wil come to know abt this ladoo tale thru kasa kaka and wil give Nani warning to keep away from ichcha the way he gave warning to Taps. And while giving warning to Tapni he shud suggest that he thinks that preggy is fake............................this wil definitely drive fear to Tapni's hearts.

Oh no, the last thing Veer should do is to warn Nani about the pregnancy. He must find out on his own as he did with Sid otherwise Veer will be giving them time to work something out.

If Veer does warn Nani abt the pregnancy wat can they do, they definitely cannot put the baby into Taps tummy now. So only thing is to bring miscarriage and thus THE END to fake pregnancy drama. I think its time that Tapni get exposed may be thats the reason y Rathod gave an entry.......

In fact I felt that suddenly in the last two episodes the story is moving faster than usual and may be we will get to see the fake pregnancy exposed this week itself.

FunLyfe

dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged

Mai has not been able to understand or support her own husband and two sonsConfused . Even after seeing the way Tappu instigated Vansh, she believes in Tappu's 'sanskar' and is pampering her. She thinks only Tapasya, Nani and Divya are 'sanskari' people.  She is going against the wishes of Umed and Veer in bringing Taps to her house and belittling Ichcha because of her roots. Then how or why will she bother about or support or believe her servant Kasakaka?

Very valid points................and certainly has a lot of truth in it. You might be correct and that is probably what we will see today. I certainly hope not................am waiting for Veer to enter at the right moment.

Either Veer has to come at tight moment or must hear this thru kasa kaka or Ichcha else there is no point for Til ka ladoo episode.

I wish Ichcha says everything to Veer just like last time when Mai had scolded her for that massage episode.
dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged

In fact I felt that suddenly in the last two episodes the story is moving faster than usual and may be we will get to see the fake pregnancy exposed this week itself.

Until we see an article abt next track in UT, I am sure this fake track wil go on & on & on...........

I was expecting some article or other about Rathod's entry on the disco nite out as there was none I think fake preggy wil go on for sometime.

hermione8

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged

If Veer interrupts them today when Nani is blaming Ichcha for trying to cause miscarriage and rushes Taps to a hospital without giving time for Tapni to plan, then there is a possibility that the gynaecologist  will say that there was no pregnancy in the first place, leave alone miscarriage.
neenu55 IF-Dazzler
neenu55
neenu55

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
do anyone here watches jhalak dikhalaja

yesterday there was nandish and ankitha ;s performance

that was good

bt there was another performance by

salman - yana-aiswarya

if anyone have time
watch it through you tube

its the first one i think