FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

Originally posted by dreamz12

Originally posted by vijayam

[QUOTE=neenu55]
they shud show some turn of events now with mai getting suspicious....otherwise whats the point of showing the  laddoo track....

I do not think Mai wil trust kasa kaka over Nani when it comes to Taps. She thinks Nani takes xtreme care of Taps so why shud she doubt Nani ??? 

It will be really interesting how Nani gets out of this soup...

Nani will take Mai aside and tell her that it is servants' mentality to support each other against their employers and  that Kasakaka supports Ichcha because he empathises with her and the stupid Mai will agree with Nani.

Well mai cannot ruin all her relations like that...she knows kasa kaka for many many years whereas  nani to abhi aai hai.....nani ki daal is baar galni nahin chahiye bohut ho gaya....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

I agree with you. If Ichcha leaves b toon house Veer wil definitely follow her. 

I feel Veer wil come to know abt this ladoo tale thru kasa kaka and wil give Nani warning to keep away from ichcha the way he gave warning to Taps. And while giving warning to Tapni he shud suggest that he thinks that preggy is fake............................this wil definitely drive fear to Tapni's hearts.

Oh no, the last thing Veer should do is to warn Nani about the pregnancy. He must find out on his own as he did with Sid otherwise Veer will be giving them time to work something out.

Already Nani has got wind of Veer's doubts and that is why she is planning this 'til' episode, so that she can say that Tappu had a miscarriage because Ichcha gave her 'til' laddoo.
dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged

mai will atleast trust kasa kaka, right? I dont think iccha will go out of b toon...
they shud show some turn of events now with mai getting suspicious....otherwise whats the point of showing the  laddoo track....

She will but I think Nani will talk her way out of it. I am hoping all this will put a certain fear into Nani and Tapasya. I certainly agree there would be no point to the laddoo track unless some result comes out of it.

But what will nani say now, ki both iccha & kasa kaka are lying Confused...I hope not...and mai shud come strongly on nani is she says anything bad about kasa kaka....nani shud not get a chance to talk her out this time...am sure mai is going to do something about it....Smile

I do not think Mai wil go strong against Nani for saying anything bad about Kasa kaka.....................coz i do not think she empathizes with servants that much. More important she wudn't like to upset Nani thus Taps and thus non-existing Vansh Angry
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged

I feel Veer wil come to know abt this ladoo tale thru kasa kaka and wil give Nani warning to keep away from ichcha the way he gave warning to Taps. And while giving warning to Tapni he shud suggest that he thinks that preggy is fake............................this wil definitely drive fear to Tapni's hearts.

Oh no, the last thing Veer should do is to warn Nani about the pregnancy. He must find out on his own as he did with Sid otherwise Veer will be giving them time to work something out.

Already Nani has got wind of Veer's doubts and that is why she is planning this 'til' episode, so that she can say that Tappu had a miscarriage because Ichcha gave her 'til' laddoo.

That must have been her original plan..........now we have to see what happens.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=neenu55]
Yes, I think that Mai will ask Ichcha to get out and Ichcha may move to the outhouse or to the slum from where she came. Damini also may leave Jogi house and reach the slum. There Ichcha may realise she is pregnant and by then Taps will be exposed and thrown out. Then time for Mai to introspect and welcome Ichcha after getting to know of her pregnancy and so on and on and on....

Damini leaving jogi's house, no big deal or impact to story line...but I dont think iccha will move out any where....abhi tak Veer naam ka banda hai us ghar mein..Smile

I think Veer shud just arrange for a surprise home visit of  a friend who is a good gynac as well...
and persuade mai to have taps all checked up as he is worried about her.....
no more warnings to taps & nani....he shud not even talk to them now....kya zaroorat hai...warning dene se voh aur hoshiyar ho jayenge....
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=neenu55]
Yes, I think that Mai will ask Ichcha to get out and Ichcha may move to the outhouse or to the slum from where she came. Damini also may leave Jogi house and reach the slum. There Ichcha may realise she is pregnant and by then Taps will be exposed and thrown out. Then time for Mai to introspect and welcome Ichcha after getting to know of her pregnancy and so on and on and on....

Damini leaving jogi's house, no big deal or impact to story line...but I dont think iccha will move out any where....abhi tak Veer naam ka banda hai us ghar mein..Smile

I think Veer shud just arrange for a surprise home visit of  a friend who is a good gynac as well...
no more warnings to taps & nani....he shud not even talk to them now....kya zaroorat hai...warning dene se voh aur hoshiyar ho jayenge....

Better still along with that why not visit Sunanda or whatever Tapasya's friend's name was and meet the non-existent brotherLOLLOL
dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=neenu55]

Veer bringing gynac to home is gr8 idea but this may not happen now but may be 2 months from now.....
hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=neenu55]

I do not think Mai wil trust kasa kaka over Nani when it comes to Taps. She thinks Nani takes xtreme care of Taps so why shud she doubt Nani ??? 

It will be really interesting how Nani gets out of this soup...

Nani will take Mai aside and tell her that it is servants' mentality to support each other against their employers and  that Kasakaka supports Ichcha because he empathises with her and the stupid Mai will agree with Nani.

Well mai cannot ruin all her relations like that...she knows kasa kaka for many many years whereas  nani to abhi aai hai.....nani ki daal is baar galni nahin chahiye bohut ho gaya....

Mai has not been able to understand or support her own husband and two sonsConfused . Even after seeing the way Tappu instigated Vansh, she believes in Tappu's 'sanskar' and is pampering her. She thinks only Tapasya, Nani and Divya are 'sanskari' people.  She is going against the wishes of Umed and Veer in bringing Taps to her house and belittling Ichcha because of her roots. Then how or why will she bother about or support or believe her servant Kasakaka?

Edited by hermoinee - 05 January 2011 at 12:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12FunLyfe

Go to top