groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

have patience, haule haule sab ho jaayega,Smile
they will not change her completely in one day
maybe something good will happen 4 iccha today, i am hopeful

Oh I do hope so Mr.HopefulWinkWinkEmbarrassedWink. But change in one day...................................it has been over a yearCryCryCry.

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

have patience, haule haule sab ho jaayega,Smile
they will not change her completely in one day
maybe something good will happen 4 iccha today, i am hopeful

Oh I do hope so Mr.HopefulWinkWinkEmbarrassedWink. But change in one day...................................it has been over a yearCryCryCry.
wait 4 another yearTongueTongue seriously she is gonna give some good dialogues 2 tappu in a few episodes from now, its just lull before the stormLOLBig smile
u can bet me on thisLOL
FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=intruderfast][QUOTE=groucho][QUOTE=intruderfast][QUOTE=dreamz12][QUOTE=PIA.SEN.GUPTA]

The precap will be good only if there is some result and suspicions raised in the Bundela's mind about Nani (at least). But if Nani talks her way out of it then it is just another silly episode which we could have done without.

I guess this is the CV's very creative way of raising suspicions through various incidents.........Ouch

All this is soooooooo same old same old stuff..........nothing new or creative.

I must say though that I am really getting tired of Ichcha's morose face.........how difficult can it be to say' I am not allowed in the kitchen' without looking like someone who is scared all the time.

I want harmony and happiness for the deserving couple but frankly Ichcha's character has shown so little change that it is hard even for a neutral person like me not to comment on it.

Why Why why can't she say NO????????................ to say one worthwhile line every 15 episodes is not what anyone wants specially not her fans..........

I have given her a thumbs up every time she has been good but now it is getting very annoyingConfused

I thought that Veer will share his concerns with iccha...but nothing of that sort happened....there's no good communication between wife & husband..strange....
and about iccha..what to say..when she respects mai so much then why did she help nani...is that  her fear of nani is much more stronger than her respect for mai ?.....confusion....and we were expecting iccha will be one to expose taps this time...Confused

Edited by vijayam - 04 January 2011 at 10:26pm
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

[QUOTE=intruderfast][QUOTE=groucho][QUOTE=intruderfast][QUOTE=dreamz12][QUOTE=PIA.SEN.GUPTA]

The precap will be good only if there is some result and suspicions raised in the Bundela's mind about Nani (at least). But if Nani talks her way out of it then it is just another silly episode which we could have done without.

I guess this is the CV's very creative way of raising suspicions through various incidents.........Ouch

I must say though that I am really getting tired of Ichcha's morose face.........how difficult can it be to say' I am not allowed in the kitchen' without looking like someone who is scared all the time.

I want harmony and happiness for the deserving couple but frankly Ichcha's character has shown so little change that it is hard even for a neutral person like me not to comment on it.

Why Why why can't she say NO????????................ to say one worthwhile line every 15 episodes is not what anyone wants specially not her fans..........

I have given her a thumbs up every time she has been good but now it is getting very annoyingConfused

I thought that Veer will share his concerns with iccha...but nothing of that sort happened....there's no good communication between wife & husband..strange....
and about iccha..what to say..when she respects mai so much then why did she help nani...is that  her fear of nani is much more stronger than her respect for mai ?.....confusion....and we were expecting iccha will be one to expose taps this time...Confused

Oh that I never thought would happen........Ichcha, even if she knows that Tapasya is the culprit which in all fairness in this case she is the accomplice more than the culprit, will never outwardly expose Tapasya. Again I hope I am wrong but I think it will be Veer again.

Vijayam-----------------there is NO communication at all.........between so many of the characters. So that is again the creativity of this serial.OuchOuch

Mai vs Nani..........now that would be a great confrontation and the channel could run 10 episodes on the both of them going at each other (without the typical long pauses of the camera) and I would love thatLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfedivy609

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged

no veecha scene yesterdayAngryi hope today they show it,
iccha should tell veer abt nani and veer should tell abt his suspicions,
both should do together something now,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfe

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=groucho][QUOTE=intruderfast][QUOTE=groucho][QUOTE=intruderfast][QUOTE=dreamz12][QUOTE=PIA.SEN.GUPTA]

Oh that I never thought would happen........Ichcha, even if she knows that Tapasya is the culprit which in all fairness in this case she is the accomplice more than the culprit, will never outwardly expose Tapasya. Again I hope I am wrong but I think it will be Veer again.

Vijayam-----------------there is NO communication at all.........between so many of the characters. So that is again the creativity of this serial.OuchOuch

Mai vs Nani..........now that would be a great confrontation and the channel could run 10 episodes on the both of them going at each other (without the typical long pauses of the camera) and I would love thatLOL

thats right..if theres proper communication, no serials can run for more than a month I thinkSmile
well Mai Vs Nani wud be interesting....but why a woman like nani is being given so much importance is what I fail to understand....she & her son is dependant on jogi for all their needs, Damini is much more self respecting than this crooked woman....she works so hard and earned her living.....I wonder what backing does nani have to speak so confidently in front of every one....
and Mai is like a chameleon..the less said about her the better it is......
but I'm not at all happy the way they're showing the relation between Veer & Iccha..I expect a stronger, an open and a much more affectionate relation between the two after what all they have gone thru....I'm getting disappointed....and uff when they have this baby talk between them  of all the things which I find very irritating...matlab shaadi ho gayee to aur koi kaam dhaam nahin hai bacche ke siva....Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12

dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged

Now that Ichcha has agreed with Veer that Tapasya can never change..........................its high time that they shud share wats going on in the house regarding Tapni. Thats one way of showing the bonding between Veecha. I thought Veer will definitely share Tapasya's late nites with Ichcha. Alas! CVs once again disappointed us Angry

4get abt soft romantic scenes atleast they shud show some kind of communication between husband-wife but here that privilege goes  to ANOTHER ladyAngry Angry. Agreed that Veer and Taps confrontations are the masala now in this serial but I do believe that there are viewers who do watch for the true love of Veecha. Veecha has become side story and Tapni the most important trackDeadDead
FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamz12

[QUOTE=groucho][QUOTE=intruderfast][QUOTE=groucho][QUOTE=intruderfast][QUOTE=dreamz12][QUOTE=PIA.SEN.GUPTA]

Now that Ichcha has agreed with Veer that Tapasya can never change..........................its high time that they shud share wats going on in the house regarding Tapni. Thats one way of showing the bonding between Veecha. I thought Veer will definitely share Tapasya's late nites with Ichcha. Alas! CVs once again disappointed us Angry

4get abt soft romantic scenes atleast they shud show some kind of communication between husband-wife but here that privilege goes  to ANOTHER ladyAngry Angry. Agreed that Veer and Taps confrontations are the masala now in this serial but I do believe that there are viewers who do watch for the true love of Veecha. Veecha has become side story and Tapni the most important trackDeadDead

Another thing about Veer taps encounter....if veer really knows taps in & out, he wont even bother to explain things to any one..why do we need another face-off between taps, for once it was required, now it has lost all meaning,....there's no need.. .just chuck them out man....you think in today's age men will have any patience to tolerate such women...

Go to top