Kitchen Politics

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Naani made a plan to insult Iccha , as she does not know about pregnancy  , Nani tells her to mix "Teel" to the laddu .. She does that , then Mai arrives and when Mai starts blaming Nani for her fault . But Iccha says that she has done all that.

In precap Kassa kaka is saying that he heard Naani to mix teel in Laddu to Iccha
Edited by PIA.SEN.GUPTA - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dreamz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PIA.SEN.GUPTA

Naani made a plan to insult Iccha , as she does not know about pregnancy  , Nani tells her to mix "Teel" to the laddu .. She does that , then Mai arrives and when Mai starts blaming Nani for her fault . But Iccha says that she has done all that.

In precap Kassa kaka is saying that he heard Naani to mix teel in Laddu to Iccha

but naani will say that both(kasa kaka & Ichcha)  of them must have mistaken her as she said NOT to put Til and as usual Mai wil listen to NANI and shout @ichcha. Now Wil Ichcha fight her kitchen battles ?? or Veer must do that too........🤢
xavivilla thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thxs for the review...i have not watch it yet...nor will i
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: dreamz12

but naani will say that both(kasa kaka & Ichcha)  of them must have mistaken her as she said NOT to put Til and as usual Mai wil listen to NANI and shout @ichcha. Now Wil Ichcha fight her kitchen battles ?? or Veer must do that too........🤢

thanx so today was🥱🥱🥱
groucho thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

thanx so today was🥱🥱🥱

Except for the part where Veer's mind is ticking away with various suspicions about  Tapasya ..................................the rest was 😕🥱🥱😡😡🤢🤢
intruderfast thumbnail
Originally posted by: groucho

Except for the part where Veer's mind is ticking away with various suspicions about  Tapasya ..................................the rest was 😕🥱🥱😡😡🤢🤢

yes only veers part and the precap were good. chalo mein toh bach gaya😆😆
groucho thumbnail

yes only veers part and the precap were good. chalo mein toh bach gaya😆😆

The precap will be good only if there is some result and suspicions raised in the Bundela's mind about Nani (at least). But if Nani talks her way out of it then it is just another silly episode which we could have done without.

I guess this is the CV's very creative way of raising suspicions through various incidents.........

All this is soooooooo same old same old stuff..........nothing new or creative.

I must say though that I am really getting tired of Ichcha's morose face.........how difficult can it be to say' I am not allowed in the kitchen' without looking like someone who is scared all the time.

I want harmony and happiness for the deserving couple but frankly Ichcha's character has shown so little change that it is hard even for a neutral person like me not to comment on it.

Why Why why can't she say NO????????................ to say one worthwhile line every 15 episodes is not what anyone wants specially not her fans..........

I have given her a thumbs up every time she has been good but now it is getting very annoying😕
intruderfast thumbnail

The precap will be good only if there is some result and suspicions raised in the Bundela's mind about Nani (at least). But if Nani talks her way out of it then it is just another silly episode which we could have done without.

I guess this is the CV's very creative way of raising suspicions through various incidents.........

All this is soooooooo same old same old stuff..........nothing new or creative.

I must say though that I am really getting tired of Ichcha's morose face.........how difficult can it be to say' I am not allowed in the kitchen' without looking like someone who is scared all the time.

I want harmony and happiness for the deserving couple but frankly Ichcha's character has shown so little change that it is hard even for a neutral person like me not to comment on it.

Why Why why can't she say NO????????................ to say one worthwhile line every 15 episodes is not what anyone wants specially not her fans..........

I have given her a thumbs up every time she has been good but now it is getting very annoying😕

have patience, haule haule sab ho jaayega,😊
they will not change her completely in one day
maybe something good will happen 4 iccha today, i am hopeful
groucho thumbnail

have patience, haule haule sab ho jaayega,😊
they will not change her completely in one day
maybe something good will happen 4 iccha today, i am hopeful

Oh I do hope so Mr.Hopeful😉😉😳😉. But change in one day...................................it has been over a year😭😭😭.
intruderfast thumbnail

Oh I do hope so Mr.Hopeful😉😉😳😉. But change in one day...................................it has been over a year😭😭😭.

wait 4 another year😛😛 seriously she is gonna give some good dialogues 2 tappu in a few episodes from now, its just lull before the storm😆😃
u can bet me on this😆