Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Its all Dadaji's mistake........... (Page 4)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Bani I don't think Viren is doing all this to defame Sid in front of family as if he is obsessive lover he won't do this for this purpose. He may be doing this to get Nivi in his life for him only and no one else. I can agree he may be doing this but reason is not to defame Sid but the fear of loosing Nivi to anyone as obsessive and psychotic people live in constant fear that they may loose their love if they don't do this and in process loosing Nivi forever.

This will be worst part of story and I don't want this but I believe this is moving towards this end only.

why Viren is obessive? because he had suffered for being away from the family and all these might have led him to become obsessive...he has some hidden grief...whatever he could not get, Sid got ..now this is neither Sid's fault nor Viren's fault...Viren's parents decided such for him.

first of all he knew, Sid loved Nivedita and was not willing to marry Divya..but he did not intervene, as he also loved Nivedita and did not want to lose Nivedita. Here also, Viren's story is concerned with getting someone, who was associated with Sid...there are lot of speculations, like he married at the same time as Sid, as he wanted his child to become the apple of the eyes, as Sid being elder was so...

but if you monitor closely, dadaji and dadiji and others love Sid, not because he is elder, but Sid does everything to keep the family happy. He spends hours with dadasahib, he runs to save to dadasahib and get a bail when everyone gave up...but CC has to remind Viren to go and spend sometime with dadasaheb...Viren has said always , he loves dadasaheb, but his actions were never very responsible till now...I might be wrong, but till now, whatever is shown of Viren, is only in relation to Nivedita...his supprt to Nivi and his romances with Nivi...nothing more...his character needs to be unfolded for the track to get some pace,,,
Bani either Viren is not responsible at all about it or he is doing just for Nivi if you remember the article he said everything for love only and moreover he didn't want Nivi because she was love of sid as his confession and asking her hand from dadi was before he comes to know Sid loved Nivi but here he definitely got scared that he will loose Nivi to sid and on wedding he hadn't planned anything initially but when Nivi came running told Sid is going to break marriage he could'nt take it and did all this to get Nivi and he was ready to leave the hosue not once but twice because all that matters to him is Nivi not dadaji, not property and not even what his child will get though I agree he may be Jealous of sid but he doesn't care for anyother thing going to him all he cares he should not loose Nivi to sid. So in my View whatever he is just to make Nivi his forever  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Bani I don't think Viren is doing all this to defame Sid in front of family as if he is obsessive lover he won't do this for this purpose. He may be doing this to get Nivi in his life for him only and no one else. I can agree he may be doing this but reason is not to defame Sid but the fear of loosing Nivi to anyone as obsessive and psychotic people live in constant fear that they may loose their love if they don't do this and in process loosing Nivi forever.

This will be worst part of story and I don't want this but I believe this is moving towards this end only.

why Viren is obessive? because he had suffered for being away from the family and all these might have led him to become obsessive...he has some hidden grief...whatever he could not get, Sid got ..now this is neither Sid's fault nor Viren's fault...Viren's parents decided such for him.

first of all he knew, Sid loved Nivedita and was not willing to marry Divya..but he did not intervene, as he also loved Nivedita and did not want to lose Nivedita. Here also, Viren's story is concerned with getting someone, who was associated with Sid...there are lot of speculations, like he married at the same time as Sid, as he wanted his child to become the apple of the eyes, as Sid being elder was so...

but if you monitor closely, dadaji and dadiji and others love Sid, not because he is elder, but Sid does everything to keep the family happy. He spends hours with dadasahib, he runs to save to dadasahib and get a bail when everyone gave up...but CC has to remind Viren to go and spend sometime with dadasaheb...Viren has said always , he loves dadasaheb, but his actions were never very responsible till now...I might be wrong, but till now, whatever is shown of Viren, is only in relation to Nivedita...his supprt to Nivi and his romances with Nivi...nothing more...his character needs to be unfolded for the track to get some pace,,,
Bani either Viren is not responsible at all about it or he is doing just for Nivi if you remember the article he said everything for love only and moreover he didn't want Nivi because she was love of sid as his confession and asking her hand from dadi was before he comes to know Sid loved Nivi but here he definitely got scared that he will loose Nivi to sid and on wedding he hadn't planned anything initially but when Nivi came running told Sid is going to break marriage he could'nt take it and did all this to get Nivi and he was ready to leave the hosue not once but twice because all that matters to him is Nivi not dadaji, not property and not even what his child will get though I agree he may be Jealous of sid but he doesn't care for anyother thing going to him all he cares he should not loose Nivi to sid. So in my View whatever he is just to make Nivi his forever  
your sepculation is also sound..lets see what happens...I guess it wont be a long wait...Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index