Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

   
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Its all Dadaji's mistake........... (Page 3)

LovelyPlanet Goldie
LovelyPlanet
LovelyPlanet

Joined: 03 October 2009
Posts: 2388

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

I have a guess that Nivedita will call Sid as Viren is out of town, when she sees Dadaji in such condition. Dadaji would survive, but things will worsen for Nivedita as Divya will be more dangerous (as to why Sid landed up there and not in her maika for dinnerLOL, for Divya, she and her maika should mean most to Sid , even above dadaji's life)...and the stalker will be more furious as the plan to harm dadaji and framing Nivedita flopped...

the stalker might be exposed now after this

 
 
another good one from you Bani... IMO Stalker is Jawahar supported by Chanchal... Creatives did think for a while to choose most suitable character to stalk and finally appears to have settled for CC and Jawahar as was very evident from CCs dialogues for the first time yesterday where she intentionally created situation for leaving Nivi alone in the house to look after dadaji.. only thing is there was absolutely no need to hide face of the stalker if it is Jawahar

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Joined: 24 January 2008
Posts: 13018

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lonely0planet

Originally posted by Omshanti1111

I have a guess that Nivedita will call Sid as Viren is out of town, when she sees Dadaji in such condition. Dadaji would survive, but things will worsen for Nivedita as Divya will be more dangerous (as to why Sid landed up there and not in her maika for dinnerLOL, for Divya, she and her maika should mean most to Sid , even above dadaji's life)...and the stalker will be more furious as the plan to harm dadaji and framing Nivedita flopped...

the stalker might be exposed now after this

 
 
another good one from you Bani... IMO Stalker is Jawahar supported by Chanchal... Creatives did think for a while to choose most suitable character to stalk and finally appears to have settled for CC and Jawahar as was very evident from CCs dialogues for the first time yesterday where she intentionally created situation for leaving Nivi alone in the house to look after dadaji.. only thing is there was absolutely no need to hide face of the stalker if it is Jawahar
there is more to the story than CC and JW being "labelled stalkers"...Smile..this is not so straightforward...with one arrow, lot of people are being targetted...
akhilha Senior Member
akhilha
akhilha

Joined: 31 October 2010
Posts: 291

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Originally posted by lonely0planet

Originally posted by Omshanti1111

I have a guess that Nivedita will call Sid as Viren is out of town, when she sees Dadaji in such condition. Dadaji would survive, but things will worsen for Nivedita as Divya will be more dangerous (as to why Sid landed up there and not in her maika for dinnerLOL, for Divya, she and her maika should mean most to Sid , even above dadaji's life)...and the stalker will be more furious as the plan to harm dadaji and framing Nivedita flopped...

the stalker might be exposed now after this

 
 
another good one from you Bani... IMO Stalker is Jawahar supported by Chanchal... Creatives did think for a while to choose most suitable character to stalk and finally appears to have settled for CC and Jawahar as was very evident from CCs dialogues for the first time yesterday where she intentionally created situation for leaving Nivi alone in the house to look after dadaji.. only thing is there was absolutely no need to hide face of the stalker if it is Jawahar
there is more to the story than CC and JW being "labelled stalkers"...Smile..this is not so straightforward...with one arrow, lot of people are being targetted...
Hey Bani!U had predicted long back that Nivi will suspect Sid and viren will use this for his own advantage!!OMG i can totally see that happening !! I feel he is the stalker and has taken a calculted risk in doing all these activities but made sure Dadaji is not seriously harmed....
If now Nivi tells Viren about her suspicions then Viren will totally agree with her and make Sids life miserable....And Sid might even agree to all the accusations just so that he can save Nivi!Atleast then we can have Divya out of his hairLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Joined: 24 January 2008
Posts: 13018

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akhilha

Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Originally posted by lonely0planet

Originally posted by Omshanti1111

I have a guess that Nivedita will call Sid as Viren is out of town, when she sees Dadaji in such condition. Dadaji would survive, but things will worsen for Nivedita as Divya will be more dangerous (as to why Sid landed up there and not in her maika for dinnerLOL, for Divya, she and her maika should mean most to Sid , even above dadaji's life)...and the stalker will be more furious as the plan to harm dadaji and framing Nivedita flopped...

the stalker might be exposed now after this

 
 
another good one from you Bani... IMO Stalker is Jawahar supported by Chanchal... Creatives did think for a while to choose most suitable character to stalk and finally appears to have settled for CC and Jawahar as was very evident from CCs dialogues for the first time yesterday where she intentionally created situation for leaving Nivi alone in the house to look after dadaji.. only thing is there was absolutely no need to hide face of the stalker if it is Jawahar
there is more to the story than CC and JW being "labelled stalkers"...Smile..this is not so straightforward...with one arrow, lot of people are being targetted...
Hey Bani!U had predicted long back that Nivi will suspect Sid and viren will use this for his own advantage!!OMG i can totally see that happening !! I feel he is the stalker and has taken a calculted risk in doing all these activities but made sure Dadaji is not seriously harmed....
If now Nivi tells Viren about her suspicions then Viren will totally agree with her and make Sids life miserable....And Sid might even agree to all the accusations just so that he can save Nivi!Atleast then we can have Divya out of his hairLOL
I feel creatives will bring Nivi Sid mistakes to one level now...one time Sid did not trust Nivi and this time Nivi will disbelieve Sid for harming her...so their equation gets equal..
 
as for the stalker, I feel more chances are for Viren, because, I feel his eventual motif is to sort of defame Sid and cause unhappiness to him and his life. He wants to distance Sid from every friend and family. Viren will always come back to save Nivedita on time as he loves and cares for her.
 
I dont know why, but I always feel that these all are being done to target Siddharth...Nivedita is just a pawn to make Sid's life a hell...Sid will never trust that Nivi is mentally unstable and if and when he tries to support Nivi, he will be given bad name...and the worst part will be Nivedita will also say that "Sid is supporting her, just because he loves her till now.. and that she does not need his support"...but she will be unable to feel that Sid is not supporting her, but supporting the truth and the truth is "Nivedita is perfectly fine mentally"...
 
if you notice carefully, Nivedita day by day now utters "Viren, tum mere liye kitana karogee...tum na hote to mera kya hota"...these dialogues are given to Nivedita every day...although, its also shown that she is yet to fall in love, but her gradual dependence is growing more and more...


Edited by Omshanti1111 - 05 January 2011 at 9:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilhaLovelyPlanet

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Joined: 21 March 2007
Posts: 22977

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Bani I don't think Viren is doing all this to defame Sid in front of family as if he is obsessive lover he won't do this for this purpose. He may be doing this to get Nivi in his life for him only and no one else. I can agree he may be doing this but reason is not to defame Sid but the fear of loosing Nivi to anyone as obsessive and psychotic people live in constant fear that they may loose their love if they don't do this and in process loosing Nivi forever.
 
This will be worst part of story and I don't want this but I believe this is moving towards this end only.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilhaOmshanti1111

akhilha Senior Member
akhilha
akhilha

Joined: 31 October 2010
Posts: 291

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
@Bani.....please do keep posting Coz ur perspective really helps those who feel lost...like me!!Confused LOLAtleast now one by one ur predictions are coming true....i feel the track is moving forward!! Good thinking from ur partClap!
 
Nivi and Sid will be on the same level..Ur so right !I am just wondering whether Nivi will come up with these accusations out in the open.....Then her realationship with Sid will come out Since that will be the only motivation for Sid to harass her...her rejection of his love!! Nivi will herself break Divya marriage with this whole Fiasco!!OMG i hope that happens!!LOLI want divya out of his life even if it means facing Nivis wrath and losing his POALOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Joined: 24 January 2008
Posts: 13018

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Bani I don't think Viren is doing all this to defame Sid in front of family as if he is obsessive lover he won't do this for this purpose. He may be doing this to get Nivi in his life for him only and no one else. I can agree he may be doing this but reason is not to defame Sid but the fear of loosing Nivi to anyone as obsessive and psychotic people live in constant fear that they may loose their love if they don't do this and in process loosing Nivi forever.
 
This will be worst part of story and I don't want this but I believe this is moving towards this end only.
 
 
why Viren is obessive? because he had suffered for being away from the family and all these might have led him to become obsessive...he has some hidden grief...whatever he could not get, Sid got ..now this is neither Sid's fault nor Viren's fault...Viren's parents decided such for him.
 
first of all he knew, Sid loved Nivedita and was not willing to marry Divya..but he did not intervene, as he also loved Nivedita and did not want to lose Nivedita. Here also, Viren's story is concerned with getting someone, who was associated with Sid...there are lot of speculations, like he married at the same time as Sid, as he wanted his child to become the apple of the eyes, as Sid being elder was so...
 
but if you monitor closely, dadaji and dadiji and others love Sid, not because he is elder, but Sid does everything to keep the family happy. He spends hours with dadasahib, he runs to save to dadasahib and get a bail when everyone gave up...but CC has to remind Viren to go and spend sometime with dadasaheb...Viren has said always , he loves dadasaheb, but his actions were never very responsible till now...I might be wrong, but till now, whatever is shown of Viren, is only in relation to Nivedita...his supprt to Nivi and his romances with Nivi...nothing more...his character needs to be unfolded for the track to get some pace,,,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilhaLovelyPlanet

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Joined: 24 January 2008
Posts: 13018

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akhilha

@Bani.....please do keep posting Coz ur perspective really helps those who feel lost...like me!!Confused LOLAtleast now one by one ur predictions are coming true....i feel the track is moving forward!! Good thinking from ur partClap!
 
Nivi and Sid will be on the same level..Ur so right !I am just wondering whether Nivi will come up with these accusations out in the open.....Then her realationship with Sid will come out Since that will be the only motivation for Sid to harass her...her rejection of his love!! Nivi will herself break Divya marriage with this whole Fiasco!!OMG i hope that happens!!LOLI want divya out of his life even if it means facing Nivis wrath and losing his POALOLLOL
if Nivi accuses Sid of not forgetting her and thus supporting...then I guess Sid will answer her that she should remember that after she married his brother, their relationship completely changed...this part is from a film called Devta...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilha

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index