Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starz4me thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Purehearts

Bani, don't you think the storyline is too secretive and too many negative characters.
There is no normal life in a storyline going in such a slow pace.All the woman except Nayantara Dadi is under suspicion! All men except Dadji and Yashas is under suspicion!
Where is the normality here?
Female lead is helpless as people are throwing hurdles, is a boring story line by now!

Kinshuk is too enigmatic here.It is not helping.The big difference between Bidaai and CCBM , is CCBm is not even close to reality due to all these mysteries surrounding it, which makes it not very palatable.

And even the precaps are getting boring.....as they show the same mysterious incidents happening with Nivi......its going totally out-of-the-concept....as to what the story should be.

starz4me thumbnail
Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

actually, the main concept of the show is lost and instead of touching any reality, its focussing more on Kinshuk's enigma and charm to get "something" and that something is also probably not very well defined to the creatives even....what they want to do, what they want to show, the creatives themselves are not sure...many a time I feel they are still working on the plot, as to whom to show the stalker is....I fear that they might even land up showing NT dadi or Dadaji as the stalker😆..

the main concept as well as Nivedita's journey to becoming "strong" was lost many months back...the very essence of Nivedita-Sid's breakup was made a mockery of, if Nivedita's character is now analysed...Nivedita left Sid and the Soods as they insulted her father...that father's insult is no where, and Nivedita is shown to do everything to get CC's and the Sood's love...😕

I totally agree with u.....the CT's are showing Nivi as a total bechari.....who doesnt have a persnality of her own in the Sood family......she is acting like a Fanta Cow (remember that Fanta Ad where if u shake the Fanta bottle in front of the cow.....she shakes her head in the same way as the bottle does)......people mold her in any way n she takes all of that.

The CC's truth was not be revealed in front of Sid and mainly Divya.....but others......others cud have known.....but dadaji doesnt have a working mind i guess coz of his condition right now.

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: starz4me

I totally agree with u.....the CT's are showing Nivi as a total bechari.....who doesnt have a persnality of her own in the Sood family......she is acting like a Fanta Cow (remember that Fanta Ad where if u shake the Fanta bottle in front of the cow.....she shakes her head in the same way as the bottle does)......people mold her in any way n she takes all of that.

The CC's truth was not be revealed in front of Sid and mainly Divya.....but others......others cud have known.....but dadaji doesnt have a working mind i guess coz of his condition right now.

actually, the creatives introduced Viren's character as a sort to reply to Sid, especially for Nivedita...that where Sid faltered, Viren took over. But creatives are forgetting that rotating the same romantic dialogues and repeating the sequence "Viren supported Nivi" will not attract the audience for long. There has to be some substance and some pace in the storyline. Why all of a sudden someone is stalking Nivi? thats the main question?.
My guess is Hemlata is too dumb to stalk someone,she cannot even control her mouth, how can she stalk? CC can be, as she is very "shatir dimag", she can do so with Jawahar..YD will never be as she is one character who yells but is not strong enough to even act at the right moment...I think the main brain is someone and the stalker might be just an appointed person...Hard to believe that Sid and Vandana being stalkers..especially, as both are very weak actors.

Viren can be, as then only he can get maximum footage. The two actors who can do justice to a grey shade are Viren and Chanchal, both are too good as actors...
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
I really Like it. But they taking everything too far
akhilha thumbnail
I have a strong feeling that dadajis condition will be very serious and might not survive this time😭This will be a police case and Nivi will be tried to be framed!! coz the stalker has used gloves for the first time...he or she had never used gloves earlier so i feel there will be police investigation and no other finger prints will be found apart from Nivis and so she will be framed for attempt of mudering dadaji due to her mental illness !!!!

But other wise there is no other reason. for all this drama.......and also Sid staying back in the office and arriving at the right time might save dadaji but again he might become critical!  Dadaji has not sorted out anything So far... as u rightly said ......he is at fault for not exposing the truth and hence will suffer but why Nivi???

This track is the turning point in her life....It cannot be good coz of the situation and wht worse scenario can be expected,,,It is really very horrible!! i hate to see Dadaji being victimised like this ......
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
I have a guess that Nivedita will call Sid as Viren is out of town, when she sees Dadaji in such condition. Dadaji would survive, but things will worsen for Nivedita as Divya will be more dangerous (as to why Sid landed up there and not in her maika for dinner😆, for Divya, she and her maika should mean most to Sid , even above dadaji's life)...and the stalker will be more furious as the plan to harm dadaji and framing Nivedita flopped...

the stalker might be exposed now after this

LovelyPlanet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I have a guess that Nivedita will call Sid as Viren is out of town, when she sees Dadaji in such condition. Dadaji would survive, but things will worsen for Nivedita as Divya will be more dangerous (as to why Sid landed up there and not in her maika for dinner😆, for Divya, she and her maika should mean most to Sid , even above dadaji's life)...and the stalker will be more furious as the plan to harm dadaji and framing Nivedita flopped...

the stalker might be exposed now after this

another good one from you Bani... IMO Stalker is Jawahar supported by Chanchal... Creatives did think for a while to choose most suitable character to stalk and finally appears to have settled for CC and Jawahar as was very evident from CCs dialogues for the first time yesterday where she intentionally created situation for leaving Nivi alone in the house to look after dadaji.. only thing is there was absolutely no need to hide face of the stalker if it is Jawahar
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lonely0planet

another good one from you Bani... IMO Stalker is Jawahar supported by Chanchal... Creatives did think for a while to choose most suitable character to stalk and finally appears to have settled for CC and Jawahar as was very evident from CCs dialogues for the first time yesterday where she intentionally created situation for leaving Nivi alone in the house to look after dadaji.. only thing is there was absolutely no need to hide face of the stalker if it is Jawahar

there is more to the story than CC and JW being "labelled stalkers"...😊..this is not so straightforward...with one arrow, lot of people are being targetted...
akhilha thumbnail

there is more to the story than CC and JW being "labelled stalkers"...😊..this is not so straightforward...with one arrow, lot of people are being targetted...

Hey Bani!U had predicted long back that Nivi will suspect Sid and viren will use this for his own advantage!!OMG i can totally see that happening !! I feel he is the stalker and has taken a calculted risk in doing all these activities but made sure Dadaji is not seriously harmed....
If now Nivi tells Viren about her suspicions then Viren will totally agree with her and make Sids life miserable....And Sid might even agree to all the accusations just so that he can save Nivi!Atleast then we can have Divya out of his hair😆
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: akhilha

Hey Bani!U had predicted long back that Nivi will suspect Sid and viren will use this for his own advantage!!OMG i can totally see that happening !! I feel he is the stalker and has taken a calculted risk in doing all these activities but made sure Dadaji is not seriously harmed....

If now Nivi tells Viren about her suspicions then Viren will totally agree with her and make Sids life miserable....And Sid might even agree to all the accusations just so that he can save Nivi!Atleast then we can have Divya out of his hair😆

I feel creatives will bring Nivi Sid mistakes to one level now...one time Sid did not trust Nivi and this time Nivi will disbelieve Sid for harming her...so their equation gets equal..

as for the stalker, I feel more chances are for Viren, because, I feel his eventual motif is to sort of defame Sid and cause unhappiness to him and his life. He wants to distance Sid from every friend and family. Viren will always come back to save Nivedita on time as he loves and cares for her.

I dont know why, but I always feel that these all are being done to target Siddharth...Nivedita is just a pawn to make Sid's life a hell...Sid will never trust that Nivi is mentally unstable and if and when he tries to support Nivi, he will be given bad name...and the worst part will be Nivedita will also say that "Sid is supporting her, just because he loves her till now.. and that she does not need his support"...but she will be unable to feel that Sid is not supporting her, but supporting the truth and the truth is "Nivedita is perfectly fine mentally"...

if you notice carefully, Nivedita day by day now utters "Viren, tum mere liye kitana karogee...tum na hote to mera kya hota"...these dialogues are given to Nivedita every day...although, its also shown that she is yet to fall in love, but her gradual dependence is growing more and more...
Edited by Omshanti1111 - 13 years ago