ipodmackid

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Hello friends

Feel a lot of excitement in the forum with the 500 episode celebration news
hope all our wishes with Bandini come true

today I think is 499 episode- hopefully I am right
lets us see what is in store for us today

Part 1

santu walk in her house with a balti- dM tells her not to worry about house work just concentrate on business- he tells her to sit down and gives her a lecture on how to do business- think as a head- what if the light goes what if some workers get sick? always plan ahead- santu tel him not to worry as we have twice the number of workers to finish the order- dm tells her we have to aim to finish the orders in 5 days- 
gupta calls dm and they talk about the courier service to ship goods within 7 days he leaves to go to talk to gupatji

saantu at the factory with all the workers- lunch bell rings- all workers go to eat- santu tells musakar and gandhi kaka to eat- they go to the lunch room- no workers there- they turn to leave a voice from behind tells her so you are Santu Dhramraj Mayavanshi- she sees a guy with all the workers- sakaram tells santu he is a big union leader- he tells musakar to tell santu who he is and how powerful he is- santu greet him and ask him what is the problem- he tells her this is mumbai not dhrampur here my rule runs- he tells her you have got a big order -he instigates the workers and tells her you do not care about the workers- he tells her this is what you feed the workers you eat shahi food and this is what you serve the workers half cooked rice and dal with water?
dm watches from the window- santu goes and picks a plate and takes rice she removes some black stuff from the rice takes dal- dm has flash back how jag mohan played he same trick- he watches santu and smiles- santu says the food is tasty and we eat the same food as the workers-
musakar tells sakaram- see our malkin is right- sakaram tells him to shut up- santu tells him a union leader who have workers behind him - the workers are behind me so how are you the leader? sakaram is angry and leaves all workers eat food- dm leaves too

break

Part 2

megha waiting for the union leader to call- vishal comes in asks megha whose call is she waiting for? she says i do not have to answer you- both have a argument he tells her i know the truth other day i got hurt triveni and rishab helped me but you told me a lie that you helped me- he tells her now on you have to answer all my questions and leaves- megha angry and says i will reduce you to such a state that you will not question me ever
sakaram with the guy vishnu who instigates him against santu and tells him how she insulted you megha calls and tells sakakram to speed up things against santu- he tells her this is not that easy she is a tough woman - he tells her I have a plan you do not want the work to finish in 7 days do not worry maybe someone will fall sick- some will die- megha says i do not care do what ever- sakkaram tells her next time do not call me i will call you

break

part 3

dm in his office- musakar gives dm daily work report - dm tells him to go an rest and make sure the night shift workers eat food and start work- musakar tells him to rest too- santu comes in tells dm to rest but he says my mind tells them i think megha will create problems so we must be extra carful what comes in and what goes out

truck taking food for Kaku damji diamond works- sakkaram stops the driver and gives him money and tells him to show him the food going to the factory- the driver gets a call- skakram and his friend add something to the food- the driver finishes the call and leaves- sakakram happy his work is done

pre cap- santu telling dm to eat he tells her to start i will check on the other workers have eaten and will be back

freeze

Edited by ipodmackid - 04 January 2011 at 11:12am

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821mvatsaazminambdesai302saggi80gshah84anupamgzade17pikavecnirleppannuklementina_275Jamila1sriyapooja***Anu***giguserEztherviraf4ueli01hina91luvrrsakshi_24ushmibishop22cuterosyAyeshaRRGauri22daddysgirl786shabz50soap-criticLuv-ShonitsimlavidhiShahara3KyunkiImafananna44nivedithaPachu.Panitaranipyar-ishk

sakshi_24 Senior Member
sakshi_24
sakshi_24

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
hii guys..
i m here for a while..
will try to give u live updates...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eli01ipodmackid

bishop22 Goldie
bishop22
bishop22

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged

Hi Mira and Sakshi... and friends... hope we have another good episode....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi_24eli01ipodmackidpyar-ishk

muttakin Senior Member
muttakin
muttakin

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
HI MIRA AND SHAKSHI
LOVE TOO SEE U GIVING LIVE UPDATE
HOPE TODAY WILL BE SANRAJ'S MORE SCEEN

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ipodmackid

ipodmackid Goldie
ipodmackid
ipodmackid

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAKSHIGOEL

hii guys..
i m here for a while..
will try to give u live updates...

thanks sakshi

sakshi_24muttakin

sakshi_24 Senior Member
sakshi_24
sakshi_24

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
mumbai-
santu cum with buckett frm outside, DM tell her to do daimond works not this household..
sanraj talks abt bussiness (cheat shoots)
gupta call DM , same bussiness talks, DM leave..

at sanraj officee-

Workers dng work, lunch bell rings, all leave except masurkar and sum kaka..
santu cum and tell them eat now and work later..

they go to eating place but no worker was there..
a man cum and threaten santu that it i m biggest union leader of mumbai, u cant use dpur workers with mumbai workers, he was asking 4 workers hak and say bad abt food..

DM cum and watching this frm window..

santu pick up a plate and take rice frm there

Edited by SAKSHIGOEL - 04 January 2011 at 10:52am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Jamila1klementina_275eli01hina91bishop22AyeshaRR

sakshi_24 Senior Member
sakshi_24
sakshi_24

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
DM remembering the scene with jaggu..

santu eat the food and DM smiles..

union leader try to provoke them again but santu talk them politely and he leaves...
DM look her and karyeshu mantri played in bg..

and ya all workers stay with santu only

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Jamila1klementina_275eli01hina91muttakinbishop22AyeshaRRpyar-ishk

Luv-Shonit IF-Dazzler
Luv-Shonit
Luv-Shonit

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
^^ So this was Megha's big plan. What a pathetic attempt.

sakshi_24pyar-ishk

Go to top