Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Mandira Track was much better than ranbeer one...

desi_lover_guy IF-Dazzler
desi_lover_guy
desi_lover_guy

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
I personally feel mandira track was much better than ranbeer one... It has funny scenes too... Moreover Mandira track exit was more +ve one than Ranbeer.... In fact they both came into BHPH at same time almost , all of were going over Ranbeer.... But Mandira was too good also... and m,uch better..... She deserve applaud for her role......

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Lord_AragonJignsh65ChocolateChickniru273sash10sangeeta9ktmsMr.Zksandy.21..Chanakya...vrinda9183kchitra77Davijassie_17maris08*Adorable_Anu*sunaina02sinamika

sash10 Goldie
sash10
sash10

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
yehh i agreee mandira was sweet yet funny lol 
momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
The CV's kept her storyline very simple so it was easy for them to write her a nice exit.  The Ranbir storyline was so convoluted that no matter how they had written his exit, it would have been awkward. 

I mean, honestly, I still can't figure out if Ranbir truly wanted to help Pratap or if he came with his own agenda and used Pratap to zing Shravan. Ranbir's actions and his words to Pratap don't tally.  The CV's should have thought out the character much more.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kchitra77sandy.21ktmsDaviash91slumberqueensunaina02

sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged

My assumption is that, ranbir came cuz of pratap's agenda, but deep inside he wanted to take revenge on shravan, cuz of their childhood grudges n all.. As he said yesterday, he never wanted to marry saachi, his main agenda was to make shravan's life miserable.

I hav a doubt, if he did everything acc to pratap's plan, it means he participated in race on pratap's plan' he did lose rite? Or he lost the race purposefully??!! I cant think of ranbir who wants to lose the race for his enemy..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jassie_17

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sangeeta9

My assumption is that, ranbir came cuz of pratap's agenda, but deep inside he wanted to take revenge on shravan, cuz of their childhood grudges n all.. As he said yesterday, he never wanted to marry saachi, his main agenda was to make shravan's life miserable.

I hav a doubt, if he did everything acc to pratap's plan, it means he participated in race on pratap's plan' he did lose rite? Or he lost the race purposefully??!! I cant think of ranbir who wants to lose the race for his enemy..

Exactly, we are still wondering what was part of Pratap's plan for Shravan and what Ranbir did on his own.  Whereas with Mandira, her goal and mind were clear, she wanted Shravan and then decided that his wife was best for him.
sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
You know why?

Because Mandira doesnt have such ****** **** like Ranbir Wink

Edited by sunaina02 - 04 January 2011 at 11:42am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy.21desi_lover_guy

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

You know why?

Because Mandira doesnt have such ****** ****  like Ranbir Wink
I can not tell you how many different permutations and combinations of words and languages I can fill into those blanks. Evil Smile
sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

Originally posted by sunaina02

You know why?

Because Mandira doesnt have such ****** ****  like Ranbir Wink
I can not tell you how many different permutations and combinations of words and languages I can fill into those blanks. Evil Smile

Each of us  is free to replace the stars  according to our mindset - it is like each ones password to the world of despair or hope, world of love or hate

Too philosophical , eh !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-xShagunx-sandy.21desi_lover_guymaris08

Go to top