Balika Vadhu

BV Update 4th Jan '11 (Page 2)

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

[
Bloopers are a part and parcel of serials on Colors and possibly other channels as well. CV's don't much care for details do they???They also underestimate the observance of the viewers which is a fatal mistake in my opinion.
ClapClapClapClap

agreeAngry

pjyo IF-Dazzler
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divmath

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone !!!

Jyo - Couldn't agree more...The whole Anandi turning teacher and starting a school track is senseless....Where is Daadisa? Didn't Anandi take permission from her? and even if she did...how come Daadisa allowed all this without creating a ruckus? LOL I find it weird !! What about the school in Jaitsar? It was a co-ed and girls used to study  there anyways, Anandi herself has given exams there.....as far as I remember only girls who were married were not allowed to study....such a blooper.... CV's ka dimag kaam nahin kar raha hai....and you are so right...rather than continuing her education..she is now teaching other girls...LOL LOL

I like Jagya-Gauri track !!  CV's are doing a good job at that....and all said and done about infidelity...one cant deny the fact that the two look really good together...made for each other pairSmileGauri looked stunning in western attire.. ...Cant wait to watch tomorrows episode Tongue
welcome back divya,  Smile
Absolutely right ,it almost seemed like kids playing teacher-teacher than any genuine attempt by CVs to promote anandi's education track-more like  scenes created hastily as gap fillers until jagya turns up with gauri at haveli ,so that the whole triangle ,dadisa vs gauri and parpotha tracks unfold ..
vaise bhii in this serial  every education track ends  and  CVs pursue  their tried and tested pregnancy trackSleepy-suguna went to school for 2 days then pregnancy track=end of education ....gehna learning music for a few days than ended too..so they will start the same thing with either gauri or anandi...in this serial anandi is meant only  for giving big speeches for others not ever empowering herself ,all she is made to do is play the martyr ...
@khushi you're right-i too they just don't want anandi as highly educated ,its a character that promised so much but delivered very littleOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divmath

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

Jyo - Couldn't agree more...The whole Anandi turning teacher and starting a school track is senseless....Where is Daadisa? Didn't Anandi take permission from her? and even if she did...how come Daadisa allowed all this without creating a ruckus? LOL I find it weird !! What about the school in Jaitsar? It was a co-ed and girls used to study  there anyways, Anandi herself has given exams there.....as far as I remember only girls who were married were not allowed to study....such a blooper.... CV's ka dimag kaam nahin kar raha hai....and you are so right...rather than continuing her education..she is now teaching other girls...LOL LOL

I like Jagya-Gauri track !!  CV's are doing a good job at that....and all said and done about infidelity...one cant deny the fact that the two look really good together...made for each other pairSmileGauri looked stunning in western attire.. ...Cant wait to watch tomorrows episode Tongue
welcome back divya,  Smile
Absolutely right ,it almost seemed like kids playing teacher-teacher than any genuine attempt by CVs to promote anandi's education track-more like  scenes created hastily as gap fillers until jagya turns up with gauri at haveli ,so that the whole triangle ,dadisa vs gauri and parpotha tracks unfold ..
vaise bhii in this serial  every education track ends  and  CVs pursue  their tried and tested pregnancy trackSleepy-suguna went to school for 2 days then pregnancy track=end of education ....gehna learning music for a few days than ended too..so they will start the same thing with either gauri or anandi...in this serial anandi is meant only  for giving big speeches for others not ever empowering herself ,all she is made to do is play the martyr ...
@khushi you're right-i too they just don't want anandi as highly educated ,its a character that promised so much but delivered very littleOuch

Just a thought---------did they show any tracks of Sugna and her family or have they also been swept under the carpet like so many other issues??? I know the actress playing Sugna has left but what about the others???
pjyo IF-Dazzler
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged

Bloopers are a part and parcel of serials on Colors and possibly other channels as well. CV's don't much care for details do they???They also underestimate the observance of the viewers which is a fatal mistake in my opinion.OuchOuch

I like Gauri but somehow Jagya (I find) is going through a period of mixed emotions..........just when Anandi may be coming into her own, it seems a bit sad that there might well be a triangle.

All the rising emotions of a young man that Jagya will discover........ will be experienced with Gauri and not Anandi...........Ah well !!!! I guess that is the downside of these child marriages.

Interesting to see what happens next.................I wish they would do away with the usual baddies chasing Jagya and Gauri........it is so cliche. Let the feelings come naturally to them .......if the CV's want any hint of reality in this serial they must stop forcing issues.........

Good to be in touch with all of youSmileSmile
This one seemed a little beyond blooper grouchoji Ermmhow can you just wake up one morning and just decide i will be a teacher without any qualificationsShocked..its like a long term patient deciding suddenly to becoming  a doctor without going to medical college .. Shocked..and how are the parents agreeing to lets their kids go to this school by a class 8th pass when they have a goverment school already.Confused...it seemed total nonsense to me..
I too like gauri but everything seems too rushed in their romance , after waiting for anandi for 5 years with complete loyalty he is now totally besotted with gauri sooo  much that he won't even answer her calls..
yeah ,totally cliched "chasing baddies"  Stern Smile just to speed up the romance ..All that remains is a "rain sequence" for these two to break into a romantic song...Sleepy

divmath

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged

Bloopers are a part and parcel of serials on Colors and possibly other channels as well. CV's don't much care for details do they???They also underestimate the observance of the viewers which is a fatal mistake in my opinion.OuchOuch

I like Gauri but somehow Jagya (I find) is going through a period of mixed emotions..........just when Anandi may be coming into her own, it seems a bit sad that there might well be a triangle.

All the rising emotions of a young man that Jagya will discover........ will be experienced with Gauri and not Anandi...........Ah well !!!! I guess that is the downside of these child marriages.

Interesting to see what happens next.................I wish they would do away with the usual baddies chasing Jagya and Gauri........it is so cliche. Let the feelings come naturally to them .......if the CV's want any hint of reality in this serial they must stop forcing issues.........

Good to be in touch with all of youSmileSmile
This one seemed a little beyond blooper grouchoji Ermmhow can you just wake up one morning and just decide i will be a teacher without any qualificationsShocked..its like a long term patient deciding suddenly to becoming  a doctor without going to medical college .. Shocked..and how are the parents agreeing to lets their kids go to this school by a class 8th pass when they have a goverment school already.Confused...it seemed total nonsense to me..
I too like gauri but everything seems too rushed in their romance , after waiting for anandi for 5 years with complete loyalty he is now totally besotted with gauri sooo  much that he won't even answer her calls..
yeah ,totally cliched "chasing baddies"  Stern Smile just to speed up the romance ..All that remains is a "rain sequence" for these two to break into a romantic song...Sleepy

Too true.................ClapClap

Yes, I also thought there might be a song sequence in the offing. Honestly, I cannot believe that for so long we just plod on and on and now we seem to be on the fastest train to nowhere.

divmath

pjyo IF-Dazzler
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=divmath]

Just a thought---------did they show any tracks of Sugna and her family or have they also been swept under the carpet like so many other issues??? I know the actress playing Sugna has left but what about the others???
no other tracks were shown of their family since suguna left the show,also vikrant(shyam) is busy with 'baba aiso var  dhoondo' serial so i guess the CVs wil completly ignore them until they find replacements..they rather quickly did clear up phooli's name by thrashing the guy who molested herThumbs Up..mahavir left for nagore..teacher ji made 3 guest appearance ..So the only focus is on jag/gauri track and  anandi waiting with dadisa wanting parpothaas..Sleepy .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathgroucho

pjyo IF-Dazzler
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=groucho][Q

Too true.................ClapClap

Yes, I also thought there might be a song sequence in the offing. Honestly, I cannot believe that for so long we just plod on and on and now we seem to be on the fastest train to nowhere.

fastest train to nowhere -  SAD but  soo  true Ermm 
most probably they will add one pretty soon  so that they can blame the rain for jagya's infidelity ..with out these  rain sequences the storylines of so many serials and movies will be soo much different LOL

Edited by pjyo - 04 January 2011 at 11:38pm

divmath

Go to top