Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

xbakulaxMC4821mvatsaahcirpurvismomsx3dambispandey1pragyakumarsharmilaprasadsdavisER_ER_YAajaygandhismile365daysneteche_csashbdipu00HeenapbostanianJoshana458bmm1985rgattupallaiGauri22naj7divmathdaddysgirl786iloveidiotboxmushkan_2003veil_of_rosespjyoradtkhusi_*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BV Update 4th Jan '11" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iloveidiotbox

Goldie

iloveidiotbox

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Thanks Uma!!

Well done Anandi!!!! Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ammoos

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
As much as i want the education track in this serial ,I was hoping anandi would first restart her own education then become a teacher  -but obviously the CVs  decide to skip that necessary step..  Ermm   Where is dadisa who usually opposes anandi's education but now is missing when  she is teaching a lot of girls? whatever  happened to the village school where she and phooli studied  that they are forced to start this new school ??Confused   totally confusing .. 
jagya now doesn't even care to respond to anandi's phonecall...SAD...listening to dadisa she has wasted her life  ..she could have been so much more than jagya had she listened to teacher ji..now its all about jagya returning with gauri to haveli ..Ouch..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iloveidiotboxdaddysgirl786divmathkhusi_*

daddysgirl786

Goldie

daddysgirl786

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

As much as i want the education track in this serial ,I was hoping anandi would first restart her own education then become a teacher -but obviously the CVs decide to skip that necessary step.. Ermm Where is dadisa who usually opposes anandi's education but now is missing when she is teaching a lot of girls?whatever happened to the village school where she and phooli studied that they are forced to start this new school ??Confused   totally confusing ..
jagya now doesn't even care to respond to anandi's phonecall...SAD...listening to dadisa she has wasted her life ..she could have been so much more than jagya had she listened to teacher ji..now its all about jagya returning with gauri to haveli ..Ouch..

Completely agree

pjyo

divmath

Goldie

divmath

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone !!!

Jyo - Couldn't agree more...The whole Anandi turning teacher and starting a school track is senseless....Where is Daadisa? Didn't Anandi take permission from her? and even if she did...how come Daadisa allowed all this without creating a ruckus? LOL I find it weird !! What about the school in Jaitsar? It was a co-ed and girls used to study  there anyways, Anandi herself has given exams there.....as far as I remember only girls who were married were not allowed to study....such a blooper.... CV's ka dimag kaam nahin kar raha hai....and you are so right...rather than continuing her education..she is now teaching other girls...LOL LOL

I like Jagya-Gauri track !!  CV's are doing a good job at that....and all said and done about infidelity...one cant deny the fact that the two look really good together...made for each other pairSmileGauri looked stunning in western attire.. ...Cant wait to watch tomorrows episode Tongue

pjyo

Amrita_18

Amrita_18

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
thanks for the gr8 update

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divmath

.The whole Anandi turning teacher and starting a school track is senseless....Where is Daadisa? Didn't Anandi take permission from her? and even if she did...how come Daadisa allowed all this without creating a ruckus? LOL I find it weird !! What about the school in Jaitsar? It was a co-ed and girls used to study  there anyways, Anandi herself has given exams there.....as far as I remember only girls who were married were not allowed to study....such a blooper.... CV's ka dimag kaam nahin kar raha hai....and you are so right...rather than continuing her education..she is now teaching other girls...LOL LOL

totally agree with u divsLOLLOLLOL
DS ka koi naamonisaan nehin hai!ShockedShockedShockedShocked
anandi ko bahar nikal ne se pehele DS ki permission chahiye hota hai.........but yahan toh
cvs think we r fools present hereDead
and yes to educate the gals......my god!!!LOLDeadDead
now agar anandi ka khud ki education continue karne ka track aata hai toh it will be a shocking thing 4 me
coz am sure now they don't want 2 show anandi to be highly educated!Ouch

Edited by khusi_* - 04 January 2011 at 8:54pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathpjyo

groucho

IF-Rockerz

groucho

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divmath

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone !!!

Jyo - Couldn't agree more...The whole Anandi turning teacher and starting a school track is senseless....Where is Daadisa? Didn't Anandi take permission from her? and even if she did...how come Daadisa allowed all this without creating a ruckus? LOL I find it weird !! What about the school in Jaitsar? It was a co-ed and girls used to study  there anyways, Anandi herself has given exams there.....as far as I remember only girls who were married were not allowed to study....such a blooper.... CV's ka dimag kaam nahin kar raha hai....and you are so right...rather than continuing her education..she is now teaching other girls...LOL LOL

I like Jagya-Gauri track !!  CV's are doing a good job at that....and all said and done about infidelity...one cant deny the fact that the two look really good together...made for each other pairSmileGauri looked stunning in western attire.. ...Cant wait to watch tomorrows episode Tongue

Bloopers are a part and parcel of serials on Colors and possibly other channels as well. CV's don't much care for details do they???They also underestimate the observance of the viewers which is a fatal mistake in my opinion.OuchOuch

I like Gauri but somehow Jagya (I find) is going through a period of mixed emotions..........just when Anandi may be coming into her own, it seems a bit sad that there might well be a triangle.

All the rising emotions of a young man that Jagya will discover........ will be experienced with Gauri and not Anandi...........Ah well !!!! I guess that is the downside of these child marriages.

Interesting to see what happens next.................I wish they would do away with the usual baddies chasing Jagya and Gauri........it is so cliche. Let the feelings come naturally to them .......if the CV's want any hint of reality in this serial they must stop forcing issues.........

Good to be in touch with all of youSmileSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathpjyo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top