Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Has Bigg Boss always been like this? (Page 3)

SM28 Senior Member
SM28
SM28

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttabhai

Bigg boss season1 and season 2 were really cool...locking celebs in a house for 90 days was kind of interesting concept back then for reality show. The contenstants were not very camera conscious and they did not appear fake ... BB should stop experiments like fake wedding etc .....

BB3 was too boring. Like dolly this season, channel had KRK last year who was following the script.

This season some contenstants appeared too fake !! They kind of knew how to get camera footage and what to say m what not !

Why is shweta captain ??  Because they wanted to get rid of sameer. Sammy would have won the show easily with the respect he gained from audience. Shweta is captain so she gets more footage now . She is laziest housemate as well so bigg boss made it easy for her by making her captain...she doesnt get to do any work  Embarrassed

Thanks for this info Thumbs Up 

BB4 is the first (and last probably lol) season I've seen and I found it fake from the beginning.. it can be entertaining at times, but in no way is it as "real" as they claim. The whole purpose of locking these people away in a house is so that they have no interaction with the outside world.. but here, they had guests week after week, Dolly's entrance with all the latest news of the world (when I thought that is not allowed *rolls eyes*) and let me not get started on Ali's entrance and the fake wedding. Plus, as you said.. they are all super-conscious of the cameras. They constantly talk to them, give messages and it's just so obvious their behaviour at times is completely influenced by their awareness of the cameras. I think it's time they stopped calling it a "reality" show.. it's about real as a daily soap to be honest.

Rant over, lol. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Arjun

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SM28pooja.s92

Go to top