India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Has Bigg Boss always been like this?

Angel x Goldie
Angel x
Angel x

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
I havent ever watched Bigg Boss from season 1.. only started watching season 4 bcos of Salman Khan Embarrassed.. But i want to ask has Bigg boss always been so predictible, partial, scripted, desperate oh and whats that word.. oh yea.. fake?!!

why i think this? well..

1) Bunty's anger issues and eviction on very first day.. sure to get audiences interested
2) Sara and Ashmit "love" (and then changed into a father daughter relationship)
3) Sara coincedentally bringing Ali's pictures and ripping them to create drama, then he comes back and in the matter of seconds decides to get married (where did Sara's anger go)
4) a dress and all preperations done in world record time of about a week
5)Dolly reincarnation in BB4 house (even tho Anchul won public votes)
6)Veena's love story starting with Ashmit (after BB realised Sara/Ashmit creating too many problems).. P.S Veena hardly spoke to Ashmit at first.. and what better chance to connect when they get paired in the diya task?
7)Sameer elimination (in order to keep entertaining Dolly in the house)

Okay so the list can go on.. but has Bigg Boss been like this in other seasons?.. becos it is definately scripted.. not only this but the host himself is close to contestant Ashmit.. do you think that will effect voting (altho i have been saying that Bigg boss fave Shweta will win)..

P.s why is shweta still captain?

Angel x

Edited by Angel x - 04 January 2011 at 9:43am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RarewatcherSM28pooja.s92.Arjun

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rarewatchermadhurirajput71Angel xpooja.s92

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel xrose-girlMarz_Mahira_fan

Luv-Shonit IF-Dazzler
Luv-Shonit
Luv-Shonit

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Never seen previous seasons of BB, I've never even watched Big Brother(other than when Shilpa Shetty was in it).

Also regarding the captaincy, Sameer was complaining that he didn't get the chance to be captain for that week due to which he would have been saved but Shweta was and she was still nominated. This captaincy is as Guddi said 'naam ke vastey.'

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
  i never watched any previous season , specially  second n third so dont know much about   them , sometimes i used to catch some eps of fst in which rakhi was ,dt season  did not  seem dt its scripted ,  there i got to see drama only of rakhi n sometimes love stry of aryan n his gal frnd , forgot her name ds time....
Angel x Goldie
Angel x
Angel x

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttabhai

Bigg boss season1 and season 2 were really cool...locking celebs in a house for 90 days was kind of interesting concept back then for reality show. The contenstants were not very camera conscious and they did not appear fake ... BB should stop experiments like fake wedding etc .....

BB3 was too boring. Like dolly this season, channel had KRK last year who was following the script.

This season some contenstants appeared too fake !! They kind of knew how to get camera footage and what to say m what not !

Why is shweta captain ??  Because they wanted to get rid of sameer. Sammy would have won the show easily with the respect he gained from audience. Shweta is captain so she gets more footage now . She is laziest housemate as well so bigg boss made it easy for her by making her captain...she doesnt get to do any work  Embarrassed

Interesting.. very very interesting..LOL lol..

Yea well of course at first it wouldnt seem fake.. no one was aware of what was supposed to happen.... but bigg boss is a copy of UK version big brother (the one that shilpa shetty won).. but there is a difference big brother is not filled with celebrities but just normal people who audition to come (shilpa shetty was in celebrity big brother which is when celebrities come) and it is therefore more real.. Bigg Boss seems to try too hard to get more viewers to watch the show.. but then it gets boring bcos of how unreal it is.. it loses it value...

Yea shweta gets off pretty easy and bigg boss have seemed to favour her throughout but i would rather she would win bcos i dont really like anyone else left.. i think Hrishant and Sameer should have stayed till end!..

Angel x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Arjun

Angel x Goldie
Angel x
Angel x

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Luv-Shonit

Never seen previous seasons of BB, I've never even watched Big Brother(other than when Shilpa Shetty was in it).

Also regarding the captaincy, Sameer was complaining that he didn't get the chance to be captain for that week due to which he would have been saved but Shweta was and she was still nominated. This captaincy is as Guddi said 'naam ke vastey.'

Yea i realised Shweta was nominated aswell.. but she still gets the advantage of the luxury room and the excuse of not working for the past two weeks (excluding today).. why was it when Seema was captain she was only for 3 days.. but for Shweta's turn she remains captain for two weeks?..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv-Shonit.Arjunprerna4rishav

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged

Go to top