Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles-Maan's Geet qaid-restroom (edit) (Page 6)

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Joined: 03 July 2007
Posts: 2529

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
how could u forget about the glass dew??
i almost fainted when i so that glass, and the view is so amazing.. who ever is in the tub can be seen to the person outside Evil Smile

*imagining a scene with Geet in the tub and Maan watching her from outside..before joining her Evil Smile*

yeah agree with u on the MC track... if MC happens Maan will never forgive himself... especially now, after knowing how much faith Geet has in him... and how much she believes that if Maan is with her no harm could touch her... and i think CV's would be outright stupid and really want our chappals on their heads if they bring the MC track now..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFancraziekudiLoquacious_Aash

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Joined: 14 August 2005
Posts: 12107

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
@ixx me too enjoyed the yash-meera scenes.jay was too good.miss him in the show.me too want maneet wedding asap.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrnodewdropred

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Joined: 03 April 2006
Posts: 14641

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by ix2u

about the 12 days kasam.. CV's better not drag it to 12 actual days for us... and if they decide to drag it for 12 'series' days, i wont be responsible for anything i would do LOL

want Maneet marriage on the 10th as scheduled...
 
i second u...........AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
mein to danda lekar nikaloogna Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFandewdropredLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Joined: 21 November 2010
Posts: 34266

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeev the best

@aash i remember the hospital scene.but my question is  was msk nastik.i mean we have seen him in the Golden temple and dargah na.so why he is saying that he is nastik.that's where i am confused.
 
CVs playing their temp amnesia game yaar...............
 
 
about the dargah scene.i liked likarsh's take on it.............
 
what i can determine is......Maan thinks that he is nastik.but deep down...whenever he is in turmoil he ends up searching for peace in a holy place.................
Msk being who he is...cannot fathom leaving his destiny even in the hands of god.he is his own savior n controls his taqdeer..or so he thinks...........
 
thats the clearheaded hot dude we all love...........
 
but his alter ego.who loves dadi.who loves geet..........or caanot identify his feelings for this annoying girl(talking past here) needs solace .so he finds himself at HIS door.............
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrno

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Joined: 03 July 2007
Posts: 2529

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
@aash: ROFL i know dear...

@deepti: yeah he must have... hes just like us, right aash...dirty minded  ROFLROFLROFLROFL

we all know that Maan doesnt want Geet to leave his sight... so he has made sure that even when either of them is in the bathroom, he can still watch Geet
(at least thats the under 18 version of the reason why he put the glass in the bathroom door, over 18 version i dont have to spell out, as i know all ur imaginations are running wild WinkLOL )

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Loquacious_Aash

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Joined: 03 April 2006
Posts: 14641

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ix2u

how could u forget about the glass dew??
i almost fainted when i so that glass, and the view is so amazing.. who ever is in the tub can be seen to the person outside Evil Smile

*imagining a scene with Geet in the tub and Maan watching her from outside..before joining her Evil Smile*

yeah agree with u on the MC track... if MC happens Maan will never forgive himself... especially now, after knowing how much faith Geet has in him... and how much she believes that if Maan is with her no harm could touch her... and i think CV's would be outright stupid and really want our chappals on their heads if they bring the MC track now..
maan did that esp for watching from outside... how are these two gonn akill us  this time.. peeping through bathroom door

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxudewdropredLoquacious_Aash

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Joined: 03 April 2006
Posts: 14641

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ix2u

@aash: ROFL i know dear...

@deepti: yeah he must have... hes just like us, right aash...dirty minded  ROFLROFLROFLROFL

we all know that Maan doesnt want Geet to leave his sight... so he has made sure that even when either of them is in the bathroom, he can still watch Geet
(at least thats the under 18 version of the reason why he put the glass in the bathroom door, over 18 version i dont have to spell out, as i know all ur imaginations are running wild WinkLOL )
oh god.. come one gals.. we have to buy more oxygen pumps for us now... coz all hospitals will be full!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxudewdropredLoquacious_Aash

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Joined: 03 July 2007
Posts: 2529

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by rajeev the best

@aash i remember the hospital scene.but my question is  was msk nastik.i mean we have seen him in the Golden temple and dargah na.so why he is saying that he is nastik.that's where i am confused.
 
CVs playing their temp amnesia game yaar...............
 
 
about the dargah scene.i liked likarsh's take on it.............
 
what i can determine is......Maan thinks that he is nastik.but deep down...whenever he is in turmoil he ends up searching for peace in a holy place.................
Msk being who he is...cannot fathom leaving his destiny even in the hands of god.he is his own savior n controls his taqdeer..or so he thinks...........
 
thats the clearheaded hot dude we all love...........
 
but his alter ego.who loves dadi.who loves geet..........or caanot identify his feelings for this annoying girl(talking past here) needs solace .so he finds himself at HIS door.............
 


agree with u aash.. he just thinks that he doesnt believe in all that... but deep down in a place well locked away, he does believe...


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFanLoquacious_Aash

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Drashti Dhami- the beautiful Geet of Geet-Article!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15

Author: cuteteddybear25   Replies: 115   Views: 61223

cuteteddybear25 115 61223 02 October 2012 at 12:01am by kalyanireddy
Maan and Geet or Dev and Geet

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41

Author: AyeshaMehmood   Replies: 320   Views: 61464

AyeshaMehmood 320 61464 27 January 2012 at 7:22pm by risaa
Geet-Maan's love story in geet huyi sabse -Article

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: cuteteddybear25   Replies: 83   Views: 49526

cuteteddybear25 83 49526 18 November 2011 at 3:19am by anvi8888
maan loves geet crazily so geet should............

2 3 4 5 6

Author: arohidsouza   Replies: 44   Views: 26762

arohidsouza 44 26762 11 December 2010 at 9:31am by millii
Geet-Maan takkars.. Geet miscarriage

2 3 4 5

Author: ifun   Replies: 35   Views: 29463

ifun 35 29463 29 November 2010 at 3:32am by samvrishab

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index