Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles-Maan's Geet qaid-restroom (edit) (Page 5)

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
@ixx i agree with you not much arjun-annie scenes today.god i can't those two.i am willing to see dev-meera scenes.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxudrdee142dewdropred

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
about the 12 days kasam.. CV's better not drag it to 12 actual days for us... and if they decide to drag it for 12 'series' days, i wont be responsible for anything i would do LOL

want Maneet marriage on the 10th as scheduled...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnosumona28dewdropredLoquacious_Aash

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
OMG ixx

LOLLOLLOLu r right ... glass door for a bath room ... i have not noticed it ... i mean noticed it but ... slipped out of my mind ... who has glass door in their bath rooms yaar ... yeh cv's bhi naa ... humein kya kya dikhathe hain ...

i guess thy just used the office as bath room ...

for geet he stared believing in every thing ... MC will not happen ... bcoz maan  will not forgive himself if MC happens & geet will also break ...

brij learnt every thing in jail ...

less mArjAnie = more TRP's LOL agree ...

mArjAnie = Torture    

maaneet = dreamy ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxudrdee142sptrnoRajeevGurtiFanLoquacious_Aash

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
@samata: me too loved Dev/Meera better than this mArjAnie... but the only couple i loved even close to what i feel for Maneet was when Yash was there... Yash/Meera Heart they made such a cute couple and Yash was so funny, really miss him now Unhappy

back to happy times... Maan/Geet marriage

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropredLoquacious_Aash

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
People keep saying Maan went to the Dargah for Dadima.  But he specifically said that he didn't go there for Dadima.  He was talking more to himself, but when Geet said "I went there for the same reason you did....to pray for Dadima," he replied more to himself that it wasn't for Dadima.

Also, Dadima didn't tell him to go and pray in the Dargah.  She said to go get some Halwa from Nizamuddin.  He just had to go buy some Halwa from either the Nizamuddin colony in Delhi, or, even more likely, buy Halwa from one of the vendors situated outside the Durgah itself.

This is the reason why Geet was looking around asking people outside the Durgah.  She didn't think of going into the Dargah to look for Maan.   The fakir tells her to go into Babaji's house.  She herself went inside for her own reasons.  She didn't expect to find Maan there.

Dadima didn't make him go inside the Dargah.  And pray, and interact with the people there.  

It is implied from his sentence to Geet that he went to the Dargah for either

1) some inner peace
2) clarification, answers
3) forgiveness for his behavior

or all of the above.

It's also somewhat implied from her talk with him before sending him out to get Halwa that Dadima sent him to Nizamuddin with the purpose of him getting some inner peace.  But she didn't tell him that straight out.  Of course he wouldn't have gone if she said, go to the Dargah for your self peace/inner calmness.  That would be admitting that Geet affected him and turned his whole world crazy.

So Dadima sent him to get Halwa, knowing/hoping he would also end up going to the Dargah.

But he didn't go inside the Dargah because of Dadima, or because she forced him to.  I hate that the new creatives are making it seem like he never visited places of prayer or worship.  The superstitious part, yes that's true.  But going to the temple is nothing new for Maan. We were shown twice him genuinely praying.

And he was also very affected by the Fakir's words about Maan and Geet as a couple.  Not just the part about God blessing them as a jodi, but the second part where the children of God don't decide, but God is the one who decides.  Both those sentences appeared in various flashbacks of his.

Further proof against their not even bothering with established history.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
@ixx-------

OMG...................

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

DIRTY MINDS THINK ALIKE......................

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

I UPDATED MY TAKE N THEN READ ABOUT UR TAKE.........

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

ixxudrdee142sptrno

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Originally posted by dewdropred

OMG ixx

LOLLOLLOLu r right ... glass door for a bath room ... i have not noticed it ... i mean noticed it but ... slipped out of my mind ... who has glass door in their bath rooms yaar ... yeh cv's bhi naa ... humein kya kya dikhathe hain ...

i guess thy just used the office as bath room ...

for geet he stared believing in every thing ... MC will not happen ... bcoz maan  will not forgive himself if MC happens & geet will also break ...

brij learnt every thing in jail ...

less mArjAnie = more TRP's LOL agree ...

mArjAnie = Torture    

maaneet = dreamy ...

oh god!!!ixx
even i noticed it!!!
i am 100 % sure maan ne abhi lagaya hoga..
to use dekhthe rahenge.. !!!
oh msk.. kya kya karthe ho tum!!!!
abe shane!!!!

ixxudrdee142sptrno

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Originally posted by ix2u

about the 12 days kasam.. CV's better not drag it to 12 actual days for us... and if they decide to drag it for 12 'series' days, i wont be responsible for anything i would do LOL

want Maneet marriage on the 10th as scheduled...

i second u...........AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

craziekudi

Go to top