Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles-Maan's Geet qaid-restroom (edit) (Page 4)

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
@dew
@rajeev.........

maan himself said"aaj tak mai nastik tha.........." in the ilu hospital sequence..................

so thats why geet is asking him about his beliefs.......

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
 Orginally posted by    dewdropred

arti & mona don't worry ... MC will not happen ...

if the MC was supposed to be happen it would have happened whn NT tried to attack geet ... & at tht time cv's were debating on MC track ... but due to -ve response thy decided not to show MC track ...

so don't worry dear ...

Geet & the baby will be safe ...

if any tihng happens to either geet or baby maan will not be able to forgive himself for geet's condition ... so MC will not happen ...

the cv's are just scaring us ... but MC will not happen ...              

I loved your post and what you say about MC . Thanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aarthirajendran

dear dnt d article say tat maan wil take oath aftr sangeet.. I tnk by tat time he wud find dat brij is d reason for tngs hpng around geet and wil take d kasam..

arti ... yes u have a valid point ... i am also guessing tht maan taking the kasam is only after brij's truth is  revealed ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnosumona28Loquacious_Aash

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
thanks dear for the update!.......usually i record Geet at 9.30 and watch it at 10 but today it failed so was waiting for 11 repeat......sorry could not open the thread today.............Coming to tonight' episode there r so many positive signs that Geet and the baby will be safe.......Firstly Maan now knows that someone else and not Arjun was in Geet's room that night.......if Maan had not found out this then he might have focussed only on Arjun but now Maan is going to look at everything and everyone around Geet.......Secondly with Geet collapsing in the bathroom Maan will be extra cautious and will be always with his Mishti in such a case Brij's plans to harm Geet would fail..........Thirdly taaveez will protect Geet and her baby and also MAANEET's bond and destiny which indicates no one can separate them..............MAANEET talk was awesome and touchy...........Maan believing in taaveez and God believing in them which he never did shows Maan can go to any extent for his Geet...........Geet telling Maan when he is there for her nothing can happen to her...........all indicating Geet and her baby will be safe so don't wrry no MCSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--aarthi--sumona28dewdropredLoquacious_Aash

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

@dew

@rajeev.........

maan himself said"aaj tak mai nastik tha.........." in the ilu hospital sequence..................

@aash

Heart 

thnks dear ... looks like i 2 have started having selective amnesia like geet cv's ... will chk the scene once more ...Smile still it explains isn't it wht he is doing is for geet & her safety only ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Loquacious_Aash

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
@aash i remember the hospital scene.but my question is  was msk nastik.i mean we have seen him in the Golden temple and dargah na.so why he is saying that he is nastik.that's where i am confused.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropredLoquacious_Aash

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Maan's bathroom door has a glass section on it Evil Smile *imagination running wild*

he may not have believed that God exists, and in things like destiny, fate & so on... but for his Geet he is willing to go to any lengths, for her protection he would do anything, even if it means doing something he doesnt believe in... & the fact that Geet believes in these things really has an impact (at least to him, i think it does)

MC shouldnt happen... especially not now

Brij, since when have to become so multi-talented, you have become a chef, an electrician, what else is there? leave something for other too.. LOL

now comes the best part of tonights epi (for me) - there was so less of mArjAnie that i actually missed them (hold the chappals) only cox, i have noone to give any gaalis to Embarrassed
and tonight's epi seemed to end so fast, cox i was enjoying it so much, was lost in Maneet that it felt as if the epi was over in a few secs Wink if mArjAnie was there, i would have had to suffer through their boring story Sleepy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

@dew

@rajeev.........

@aash

Heart 

thnks dear ... looks like i 2 have started having selective amnesia like geet cv's ... will chk the scene once more ...Smile still it explains isn't it wht he is doing is for geet & her safety only ...
ab yeh bhi contagious ho gaya kya!!!

LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrnodewdropred

Go to top