Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles-Maan's Geet qaid-restroom (edit) (Page 19)

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by sptrno

Originally posted by whitepearl

@ Samata.....I guess CV is has changed the story line....Definitelythere are many unanswered questions regarding Maan's relationship with Dev and hs mother...why was Maan thrown out by Daadi...where is vicky...andwhereis Dev now?...I hope CV will rope in all those character once again to fill up the gaps. They are introducing newcharacterswithout having done with the old ones.
.......i'm with u Varsha.......there r so many unanswered questions.......cvs instead of answering them r focussing more on new shocksLOL........itni confusion se ek din hum sab ka dimaag phat jayegaLOL.........btw i always thought Maan left KM it was his choice.......did dadi throw him out?

i think dadi said some harsh words n maan left on his own free will.............

because dadi said once."agar aapko ghar chod ke jana hi tha to aap outhouse kyu shift ho gaye.?? kahi dur kyu nahi gaye.......??"
or something like that........

@aash agree with wht u r saying ... he left on his own .... i too remember them now ...

he left on his own but we never knew why, right??
wonder if its ever going to be cleared

Edited by ix2u - 05 January 2011 at 7:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged

@ixx .... sameera's entry is saved for after marriage track .... as there needs to b drama ... geet will b angry with maan as he has hided the most important fact of his life his past ... so we may have some problems in form of sameera ... vicky may not b tht much of a problem .... but sameera will definitely be a problem

catch u later ... then ...bye

ShadowImbue IF-Rockerz
ShadowImbue
ShadowImbue

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
*MSK going behind arjun ... I never knew that brij is so scared of maan that he hides Shockedlike a dar pokLOL behind the car hiding his face LOL
Ya Brij Baba is really very scared of MSK whenever he saw him he hide himself behind anything he get at that time LOL
MSK don't stop doubting arjunOuch As he is also up to something Confusedjust keep an eye on arjunAngry & as well as on the unknown dushmanAngrywho is ur salah by the way & is hiding under his nose LOLin KM ...
 These sala's(brother-in-laws)don't have good intentions so he need to keep an eye on both of them and ya Maan should not divert his attention completely from Arjun he is also upto something...
*MSK meets a baba Smile MSK thinking abt taviz ...Big smilebaba giving him taviz for their love ...Big smilegirls ... now it is guarantee Clap.... nothing will happen to our dear maaneet love .... 1 more taviz ... for our love birds ... double taviz to take care of their love ...Clap
Ya that Taveez will safe her and bind them eternally Big smile

*I so want maan to put it on geet's hand as it looks like it's for a hand ... Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...instead of geet wearing the taviz herself ... maannu maannu plz aap hi geet ko taviz pehnanaDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming ...plz plz ...plz ...mere liye ...plz plz ...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming i want to see that scene .... Day Dreaming
 Ya plzzz Maan ap hi Geet ko Taveez pehnana asar thora aur ziyada hoga (it will have more affect) EmbarrassedDay Dreaming
*This Brij kaminaaAngry understood that MSK tricked him so he runs home to attack geetOuchshort circuits the micro wave Ouch & then trying to runaway from the houseAngry thinking that his work is done ...
 Ya becharey ko electrician banna para waisey short-circuit sey uske hud ke cheethray bhi ur sakte they(his own life was also on the risk as woh toh sirf few feet key distance par choron ki tarhan chupa tha;another mistake by CV's)
*thank god geet's preg* cravings saved her ... as she hated the smell of the soupClap....so geet is saved for the time being(remember the saying girls -"muddai laakh bura chahe wohi hota hain jo mansoore khuda hota hain ...)
 rightly said muddai laakh bura chahe wohi hota hain jo mansoore khuda hota hain
*maan saying sorry to his dear wifeyLOLas he lied to her...LOL(maan apna biwi sae aap kitne darr thae hain ...LOLwah geet kya control main rakha...)
 It was sho cuuuteee
*geet also saying no need to say sorry...(gud job geet .Clap.. glad to know that u both have reached such a level in relationship where u both don't need to use that word anymore ... but maan being our gentle man... he never stops saying that ...)
 ditto
*love that color on geet ...BTW geet was looking gorgeous in the purple outfit
I also liked that colour and design of outfit on her
maan taking her to his bedroom to give her taviz ...
 WinkWinkWink
*geet & maan talking about taviz  & believing in superstitions ...Smile love the trust geet shows on maan Clap... she is correct in her own waySmile when maan is there why to worry about any thing Smile
 yup Maan key hotey huwey Maan ki Geet ka koi bal bhi baka nahin kar sakta.
*but ... maan is also correct Clap baba gave the taviz for their love for his love geet Smilefor her safety Smile
 when it comes to your loved ones you never want to take chance .... even if u never believed in any thing before ... u will start believing in things ...
 Ya right apnon key liye had se ziyada pyar aisa hi hota hai
*the same way ... maan started believing in everything for geet ... only for her ...
glad that it was only for HER
*not that he never went to temple ... well he did go to golden temple before also ...
 CV's bhi na kitni mistakes kartey hainLOL
*then he went to darga ... but the reasons were different ...
the reason was dadi but he also went there na 
*his reason to bow in front of god now is geet & her safety ...
 ya Good point that now his reason to bow infront of God is his Geet
*brij kamina ... locks geet in the bath room & raises the temp ... geet is unconcious ...well hopefully maan will come in time ...& save her ... I know he will save her ...
Geet ka Maan and his Taveez will safe her for sure Smile
*girls don't worry MC will not happen ... that too at this stage ... geet will be fine ... it's just little bit over heated & she might just faint ... the baby will be safe .... the sangeet ceremony is on 6th jan ...
I am toh 101% sure that there will be no MC as off now.

dewdropred

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
dont want Sameera to create problems between Maneet... but as the show must go on *sigh*
and as long as there is no separation whatsoever for Maneet i dont mind... hope there is no MU and separation.. would kill Sameera with my bare hands if she comes between Maneet Angry

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ix2u

dont want Sameera to create problems between Maneet... but as the show must go on *sigh*
and as long as there is no separation whatsoever for Maneet i dont mind... hope there is no MU and separation.. would kill Sameera with my bare hands if she comes between Maneet Angry

we will have to c how the cv's would tackle the problem sameera ...

Go to top