Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles-Maan's Geet qaid-restroom (edit) (Page 17)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bharkha

hey it was a well written post n even i so wanted maan to tie the taviz to geet... hopefully v ll be able to see it in today s episode

thnks bharkha ... hopefully maan ties tht ...

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by ix2u

@dew: Maan already suspects that someone else could be behind the attacks on Geet... and yeah once he comes to realize that during this attack Arjun was at the hall.. he would realize that someone else is the actual culprit or that inside the house Arjun has an accomplice... and i think when Maan comes to know about Ranbir, he would start watching out for him too... but Brij will somehow come to know that Maan suspects him, so he would blackmail Arjun, forcing Maan to once again believe that its Arjun behind everything...

*sorry if it doesnt make sense, but i know u all know what im trying to say*

agree ... with u ixx ... might happen  chances are thre
 This could be another option. Brij is shewed and will not let his plans go waste like that. He will definitely try to put guns on Arjun's shoulder. If NT is behind Brij's bail then I guess she will also enter the scene very soon. And then Dev is also not behind. Remember there are thinks to be sorted at his end too. So they are preparing an army of evil and good. 

Dev, Maan and Arjun on one side and NT Brij and his men on other....or may be they blackmail arjun to be on their side.....and thus the mahabarata complete as samata says. Then arjun would be Gar ka bhedi vibhshan taking Maan's side eventually. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by neeraj268

bathroom wid glass doors.......... cvs want to give wings to our imaginationWink........is it a bathroom or a sauna room............. msk u naughty boy ........... i bathroom wid a glass door is part of wedding preparation.ROFL

taveez ...........hmmmmm........that too wid msk...just shows that fearless maan has bcum fearful in love... fear of losing ur loved ones....most obvious sign of love........he is ready to go to any extent to save geet. msk .........how badly we need men like u in real life as well....Day Dreamingfor now we can only dream abt our mr. dreamy

is brij Mr. india? Big smile invisible to everyone n moving ard the house as if it is rashtrapati bhawan's lawns.............funny yaar.....why cant anyone in the house see him...how come maan n geet hv never cum face to face wid brij?

yes neeraj ... u r right ... we all need men like maan in our lives ...

hey hey ... rashtra pathi bhavan lawns ... tht remembers me in hyd rashtrapathi bhavan has been opened for public visits ...

tht's the question every one has reg brij ... OMG ...this broj has to ans so many unansered questions ... cv's whn will u give us ans
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by whitepearl

@dew: Maan already suspects that someone else could be behind the attacks on Geet... and yeah once he comes to realize that during this attack Arjun was at the hall.. he would realize that someone else is the actual culprit or that inside the house Arjun has an accomplice... and i think when Maan comes to know about Ranbir, he would start watching out for him too... but Brij will somehow come to know that Maan suspects him, so he would blackmail Arjun, forcing Maan to once again believe that its Arjun behind everything...

This could be another option. Brij is shewed and will not let his plans go waste like that. He will definitely try to put guns on Arjun's shoulder. If NT is behind Brij's bail then I guess she will also enter the scene very soon. And then Dev is also not behind. Remember there are thinks to be sorted at his end too. So they are preparing an army of evil and good. 

Dev, Maan and Arjun on one side and NT Brij and his men on other....or may be they blackmail arjun to be on their side.....and thus the mahabarata complete as samata says. Then arjun would be Gar ka bhedi vibhshan taking Maan's side eventually. 

varsha am i missing any article ... abt the mahabharat & ramayan ... good & evil war ... or it is just samata & ur imagination ...

but wht ever u wrote does have some gud points ... though making me think

whitepearl

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged

varsha am i missing any article ... abt the mahabharat & ramayan ... good & evil war ... or it is just samata & ur imagination ...

I do not know about any article on mahabharata symbol.....I was just building on Samata's view............But yes I was thinking on the line of army of good and evil. This is quite evident.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFansptrnodewdropred

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged

I do not know about any article on mahabharata symbol.....I was just building on Samata's view............But yes I was thinking on the line of army of good and evil. This is quite evident.
nope hima no article this my overactive imagination dear.LOL but you know that will make the story interesting.moreover did u guys remember intially dev's mom used to call msk as chota saab. i mean why chota saab?whom msk was searching for in hp days?you know there were lot of loopholes in the story.am i making sence here LOL
varsha ....me to thinking in the lines of good vs evil.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearlsptrnodewdropred

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
@ Samata.....I guess CV is has changed the story line.... Definitely there are many unanswered questions regarding Maan's relationship with Dev and hs mother...why was Maan thrown out by Daadi...where is vicky...and where is Dev now?...I hope CV will rope in all those character once again to fill up the gaps. They are introducing new characters without having done with the old ones.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sptrno

@spandana ...
ok ... u can do it on thursday ...
u think he will not know tht it is brij on sangeet ... well i thought afterbrij being exposed ... maan may take the kasam of getting married to geet at any cost ...
well these cv's can do anything ... no doubt on that ...

........Hima u know in one article it said brij would use arjun to harm hamari pyaari Geet.........don't u think if Maan knows it is brij he would not wait for 12 days..........Maan ne NT ki murder attempt ki wajah se Geet ka maang sabke samne ek hi pal mein bar diya tha so if he knows about brij (who is more harmful and more psycho than NTLOL)then he will marry Geet there and then itself make his Mishti his foreverSmile........don't know y cvs r confusing us so muchLOL

spandana ...
u have a point ... but another thing is maan marrying geet will not solve the problem like it did in case of NT ... NT's case was diff ... she was bad mouthing geet as geet was an employee & his fiancee ... still not a member of khurana family ... at tht time .... so in order to keep her mouth shut he did tht KBMaang ...
coming to brij ... he will not stop even after maan marries her right away .... maan first need to finish this brij's problem & sort him out completely ... then only geet will b safe ... so i think the cv's r correct in this matter ...Smileshowing him to vow about getting married to her & sorting brij & arjun simultaneously
........yea dew u r also right.......let's c what cvs have in store for usSmile

dewdropred

Go to top