Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles-Maan's Geet qaid-restroom (edit) (Page 15)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sptrno

Originally posted by dewdropred

@spandana ...
ok ... u can do it on thursday ...
u think he will not know tht it is brij on sangeet ... well i thought afterbrij being exposed ... maan may take the kasam of getting married to geet at any cost ...
well these cv's can do anything ... no doubt on that ...

........Hima u know in one article it said brij would use arjun to harm hamari pyaari Geet.........don't u think if Maan knows it is brij he would not wait for 12 days..........Maan ne NT ki murder attempt ki wajah se Geet ka maang sabke samne ek hi pal mein bar diya tha so if he knows about brij (who is more harmful and more psycho than NTLOL)then he will marry Geet there and then itself make his Mishti his foreverSmile........don't know y cvs r confusing us so muchLOL

spandana ...
u have a point ... but another thing is maan marrying geet will not solve the problem like it did in case of NT ... NT's case was diff ... she was bad mouthing geet as geet was an employee & his fiancee ... still not a member of khurana family ... at tht time .... so in order to keep her mouth shut he did tht KBMaang ...

coming to brij ... he will not stop even after maan marries her right away .... maan first need to finish this brij's problem & sort him out completely ... then only geet will b safe ... so i think the cv's r correct in this matter ...Smile showing him to vow about getting married to her & sorting brij & arjun simultaneously

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearl

neeraj268 Senior Member
neeraj268
neeraj268

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged

bathroom wid glass doors.......... cvs want to give wings to our imaginationWink........is it a bathroom or a sauna room............. msk u naughty boy ........... i bathroom wid a glass door is part of wedding preparation.ROFL

taveez ...........hmmmmm........that too wid msk...just shows that fearless maan has bcum fearful in love... fear of losing ur loved ones....most obvious sign of love........he is ready to go to any extent to save geet. msk .........how badly we need men like u in real life as well....Day Dreamingfor now we can only dream abt our mr. dreamy

is brij Mr. india? Big smile invisible to everyone n moving ard the house as if it is rashtrapati bhawan's lawns.............funny yaar.....why cant anyone in the house see him...how come maan n geet hv never cum face to face wid brij?

Edited by neeraj268 - 05 January 2011 at 2:01am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearlsptrnodewdropred

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Sorry for joining so late Hima...yesterday's episode put the energy and excitement into the show. It reminded me of the time when Brij was after Geet in the jungle and Maan trying to save her. After a long time I have goosebumps white watching the show. 

As for Maan....he looked so lost and fearful. Geet was so write that he was so tensed that he forgot to enjoy their celebration. Such is Maan....for him nothing matters but Geet and her welfare. He is a self made and confident man. He has never let himself depend on destiny to achieve his goals and his happiness. Though the irony is that it is the destiny that brought them together. But today scenario has changed ...He knows that as long as he is there he won't let anything harm Geet but at the same time he wants gain that special devine support which we call God. It is not that Maan is an atheist. He does believ in God...but he just never used to depend on Him to do things for him. Now because of Geet his faith is reviving....and I really do not think God can afford to let his servant 's newly laid faith down. So no matter what Brij may try nothing will happen to Geet or the baby.

Now about Arjun ...I have a feeling that Arjun will somehow end up saving Geet at one point of time and will gain Maan's trust again.

Annie has started doubting Arjun...as I said it earlier also that she is her brother's sister...She trust her brother's judgement way more that any others.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142RajeevGurtiFansptrnodewdropred

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by whitepearl

Sorry for joining so late Hima...yesterday's episode put the energy and excitement into the show. It reminded me of the time when Brij was after Geet in the jungle and Maan trying to save her. After a long time I have goosebumps white watching the show. 

As for Maan....he looked so lost and fearful. Geet was so write that he was so tensed that he forgot to enjoy their celebration. Such is Maan....for him nothing matters but Geet and her welfare. He is a self made and confident man. He has never let himself depend on destiny to achieve his goals and his happiness. Though the irony is that it is the destiny that brought them together. But today scenario has changed ...He knows that as long as he is there he won't let anything harm Geet but at the same time he wants gain that special devine support which we call God. It is not that Maan is an atheist. He does believ in God...but he just never used to depend on Him to do things for him. Now because of Geet his faith is reviving....and I really do not think God can afford to let his servant 's newly laid faith down. So no matter what Brij may try nothing will happen to Geet or the baby.

Now about Arjun ...I have a feeling that Arjun will somehow end up saving Geet at one point of time and will gain Maan's trust again.

Annie has started doubting Arjun...as I said it earlier also that she is her brother's sister...She trust her brother's judgement way more that any others.

I agree Arjun will somehow be instrumental in saving Geet, anyway he'll know about Brij when Brij tries to blackmail him maybe that will be the turning point where he turns +ve, there's no way he'll betray Geet's trust atleast that's what I presume too.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearlsptrnoRajeevGurtiFandewdropred

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Originally posted by whitepearl

I agree Arjun will somehow be instrumental in saving Geet, anyway he'll know about Brij when Brij tries to blackmail him maybe that will be the turning point where he turns +ve, there's no way he'll betray Geet's trust atleast that's what I presume too.
Yes Dee...Maan and Annie ( I guess) is doubting Arjun's intentions and we all know they are wisly right. But at the same time Geet's trust on people is yet another aspect that is on stake if Arjun was proved evil. Geet would never be able to trust people ever again. As per the article Brij would blackmail Arjun and forced him to be part of his plans to harm Geet. But somehow Arjun will get to know the whole truth behind Brij, NT and Dev's involvement in destroying Geet's life. He then will enforce Maan to save Geet. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged

@white even i think arjun will turn postive.but if the cvs follow the mb theory then arjun is karan.in that case karan will side the wrong even though he knows that he is siding the wrong.god am i making sence here.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearlsptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged

no prob varsha .... better late than never ...

maan & geet ... thy both understand each other so well...... for maan geet comes first & for geet maan comes first ...

loved ur take on maan not being an atheist ,.... yes as we were confused yeaterday abt the GT & darga ... bcoz bfore the hospital scene we never knew tht he never believed as he did go to both places ... wht evr may b the reason he did go there ... yes me  2sure tht geet & the baby are safe ...

yes after knowing that his pyari Di is wrong ... he will definitely repent & may b help maan .... he already said to her tht geet & maan's family are gud & not like how she thought ... so may b in future episodes he may start changing like how u said & i think dee also said some thing similar to this ...

have to see how annie will behave in the future episodes though .... yesterday she was kind of rude to arjun .... but tht's just coz of tasha & her jealousy ... well tht's wht i thought ... have 2 c how her's & arjun's characters are going to shape up ...

Edited by dewdropred - 05 January 2011 at 3:55am

whitepearl

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged

samata ... why mahabharat theory over here ....did not get the point ....

but as per the article arjun will turn poistive after some time though naa... he is a grey character ...isn't it ... will turn +ve after some time ...

whitepearl

Go to top