Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles-Maan's Geet qaid-restroom (edit) (Page 13)

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

@drdee142

1) I don't think theres anyone who isn't scared of Maan Singh Khurana that's why saab chupke peeche se waar karte hain MSK ke saamne koi aane ki himmat nahin karta

thy think thy are smarter than MSK by attacking that way ... that is the way a jackal / fox / hyena does ... attck from the back ....Angry

2) Don't worry dear MSK just cleared Arjun as the person who came to the outhouse I don't think he'll still trust him and will definitely have his eye on him. Also because he cleared Arjun he can now look for the real culprit Brij the villian

actually he said to himself that arjun's innocent ... well may b in the outhouse regards .... but hopefully he does not stop doubting him ...

3) Yes me too I want Maan to tie it on Geet's wrist & I think he does according to the FB pics & by the way I love the way you said Maanu Maanu plz......kyon ji itna apnapan dikha rahi ho Maan munde ko....ki gal hainLOLLOL

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLWinkLOLthat's between me & my maannuu dear ...WinkLOLLOLlooks like from FB pics .. he def gonna tie it to her ,....Day Dreaming

4) BSK has saved Mama Geet's life....Smile

baby did a gud job atleast for once ...Smile 

5) Kudos to Geet ko totally biwi ka ghulam bana diya hainClap

LOLLOLLOLLOL 

6) I love the purple suit, like Ash said I want one tooWink

the strange thing over there was i was actually expecting maan to compliment her for that dress ... well may b he was really really worried for her ...& it was really showing on his face that he was genuinely worried for her ...

7) Kya pyar hainSmile

i love the love they have for each other ...i love both of them ... Smile& i keep on repeating the same line again & again for themSmileLOLLOLLOL yeh line tho mera tag line ho gaya hain ...LOLLOLLOL

8) This is what confused me too, agar nastik hain toh what is this visit to GT and it looked like he was sincerely praying there ,anyway as you said temporary or partial amnesia with the CV's

me stillConfusedon wht to say abt his visits to temple & darga...

9) Ofcourse Maan will save her, he is the Sher Maan Singh Khurana aur uske hote hue Geet ko kuch nahin ho sakta ...

koi shakh nahin ... but poor girl had to bear that temp - 45 deg ... pae hin sweat aa jata hain ... & here the temp is like 75 deg .... too horrible yaar ...kaisa bhai hain ... even a butcher might have some love towards a dog he has as a pet & this man really is worse thanAngry no words to say ....Angry

I am all set for the dream wedding of the centurian couple ...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreamingyes dee agree these are the best jodi of the screen .... no one can beat our dear maaneet / gurti / meesthi ... love u ...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

You are so right kaisa bhai hain, that Brij he's truly evilAngry

Oh & yeah that's between you and Maanu; oye oye main wari jaon kya pyar hain; hamhe jalan ho rahin hain......ha..ha...ha......just kiddingSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by drdee142

You are so right kaisa bhai hain, that Brij he's truly evilAngry

Oh & yeah that's between you and Maanu; oye oye main wari jaon kya pyar hain; hamhe jalan ho rahin hain......ha..ha...ha......just kiddingSmile

i know & the strange thing is he is blaming geet still for no fault of hers .... how blinded is he ... thy were the ones who forced her in to marriage whn she wanted to study ... it's not tht she ran away with dev ... thy were respnsible for their own dishonor ... who asked them to marry her off ... without enquiring ... how come this guys chicken brain does not function ... looks like he never had a brain ... poora gobar pada hain us ke aur darji ke brain main ....Angryi seriously hate tht brij candidate ...

LOL me & maannuuLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sumona28sptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by rajeev the best

@aash i remember the hospital scene.but my question is  was msk nastik.i mean we have seen him in the Golden temple and dargah na.so why he is saying that he is nastik.that's where i am confused.

CVs playing their temp amnesia game yaar...............

about the dargah scene.i liked likarsh's take on it.............

what i can determine is......Maan thinks that he is nastik.but deep down...whenever he is in turmoil he ends up searching for peace in a holy place.................
Msk being who he is...cannot fathom leaving his destiny even in the hands of god.he is his own savior n controls his taqdeer..or so he thinks...........

thats the clearheaded hot dude we all love...........

but his alter ego.who loves dadi.who loves geet..........or caanot identify his feelings for this annoying girl(talking past here) needs solace .so he finds himself at HIS door.............

hey aash Heart as like is not working on u anymore ... i m using my Heart agree with u ...
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by supria

Hi Hima,

First of all, do add me to ur list....and of course, the post is lovely...esp ur thoughts .... when it comes to your loved ones who never want to take chance .... even if u never believed in any thing before ... u will start believing in things ...
today, maan was more concerned abt geet's safety and ur thoughts refected in his eyes, his expression and his words...how he told her not to be shocked when she sees what he had brought for her....i feel that their love has reached a new level after this episode...though geet was looking stunning, maan didnt get distracted and was ony concerned abt her safety...amazing how maneet bring out various nuances of love so well...

supria .. u r added dear ... thnks for liking the post ...

yes tht's wht even i thought ... after seeing in tht dress also as he has not complimented her ... tht's wht made me think .... his concern / worriedness for her ... made him silent & tht shows their true love .... well done cv's on this part ... the cv's actually did an awesome job by not showing maan compliment geet .... now that u also r thinking the same my thoughts have confirmed on this issue ...
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ix2u

deepti, didnt u hear the latest news... all hospitals are already full, and the world is running out of oxygen, we need to find an alternative for oxygen.. scientist are already working on it...

but by the time they do manage to find an alternative, we would be dead and having a blast in Maneet paradise Wink

having a blast in maaneet paradise ....LOLLOLLOL so true ... we always find our ways to have our masti any where ...LOL

sptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rajeev the best

@aash i guess you are right.cvs sometimes really  go into gajni mode.

guys mc is not hapenning.cvs will get dandas from us if they even show that.

agree samata ... they know now along with geet ... all GHSP viewers also treat the baby as their own ... so thy will think 100000 times before executing any such action which will get them daddas.... andaas... tomotoes ... lathees ...

sptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

@ixu n deepti------------------

u go gals...............naughty naughty.........

we are inspired my the grt maan himself............LOLLOLLOLLOL

inspiration from maan the great ...LOLLOLLOLLOL now the blame is on maannuuLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnoLoquacious_Aash

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
 orginally posted by dewdropred

yes tht's wht even i thought ... after seeing in tht dress also as he has not complimented her ... tht's wht made me think .... his concern / worriedness for her ... made him silent & tht shows their true love .... well done cv's on this part ... the cv's actually did an awesome job by not showing maan compliment geet .... now that u also r thinking the same my thoughts have confirmed on this issue ...

I think  the same  . That's shows  that Maan's love for Geet can't be compare to anything . One question to  Dew is this happen for real life  . Geet is so much lucky . Maan must put the tavizz on Geet's hand .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

Go to top