Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: whitepearl

Yes Dee...Maan and Annie ( I guess) is doubting Arjun's intentions and we all know they are wisly right. But at the same time Geet's trust on people is yet another aspect that is on stake if Arjun was proved evil. Geet would never be able to trust people ever again. As per the article Brij would blackmail Arjun and forced him to be part of his plans to harm Geet. But somehow Arjun will get to know the whole truth behind Brij, NT and Dev's involvement in destroying Geet's life. He then will enforce Maan to save Geet. 

@dee - hope tht happens ....
@varsha - this time i am thinking geet's trust will not break ... & arjun might help maan ... if not directly may b indirectly
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@hima i feel geet will follow mb theory.i know per article arjun will turn positive.but i might be wrong.

Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Ash, regarding the bathroom with glass doors, I have nothing to say cause my mind is also boggled with the hmmm.....mmmmm interesting scenarios. ☺️☺️☺️🤣🤣🤣

Maan Singh Khurana, why have you put glass doors on your bathroom just before the wedding, yeh kya ho raha hain😆

INTERSETING SCENARIOS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...................

on my god i cant think about anything else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1. ☺️☺️☺️🤣🤣🤣

how will i ever manage to open discussion today...................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
whitepearl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
@ Samata and Hima

I guess Karan in Mahabharata was knowingly took wrong's side but here Arjun is been deceived by his own sister. She is puppeting him. and As soon as her evil side would unveil...arjun will leave her. After all his name is arjun and he can't bear it with such irony. As for now arjun is misled. Moreover he is the only personality after Maan which I would like to be positive in this show where all good looking men except Maan are evil. (Jay's role is too short to call him a part of this show) I would love to see arjun turned good. After all Maan was also rude to Geet in the beginning.  And Dev was too good to be true. This is a show where men where a different personality in the beginning that they truly are.
dewdropred thumbnail

varsha ... i understand ur POV ... men change from +ve to -ve or opposite of their nature ... never saw it that way ... saw 2 examples already

maan = from angry to soft & caring

dev = nice to jerk

arjun = waiting
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: ix2u

@dew: Maan already suspects that someone else could be behind the attacks on Geet... and yeah once he comes to realize that during this attack Arjun was at the hall.. he would realize that someone else is the actual culprit or that inside the house Arjun has an accomplice... and i think when Maan comes to know about Ranbir, he would start watching out for him too... but Brij will somehow come to know that Maan suspects him, so he would blackmail Arjun, forcing Maan to once again believe that its Arjun behind everything...

*sorry if it doesnt make sense, but i know u all know what im trying to say*

agree ... with u ixx ... might happen  chances are thre
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: ix2u

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
thanx aash...

dew be prepared to die or be converted to a naughty 😈
just like MSK, me and aash also never break our words... jo kehete hai wo kar dikha the hai 😆

i am ready to die ... ixx .. will catch u in maaneet paradise
Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago
whitepearl thumbnail
Originally posted by: dewdropred

This could be another option. Brij is shewed and will not let his plans go waste like that. He will definitely try to put guns on Arjun's shoulder. If NT is behind Brij's bail then I guess she will also enter the scene very soon. And then Dev is also not behind. Remember there are thinks to be sorted at his end too. So they are preparing an army of evil and good. 

Dev, Maan and Arjun on one side and NT Brij and his men on other....or may be they blackmail arjun to be on their side.....and thus the mahabarata complete as samata says. Then arjun would be Gar ka bhedi vibhshan taking Maan's side eventually. 

dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: bharkha

hey it was a well written post n even i so wanted maan to tie the taviz to geet... hopefully v ll be able to see it in today s episode

thnks bharkha ... hopefully maan ties tht ...
whitepearl thumbnail
Originally posted by: dewdropred

This could be another option. Brij is shewed and will not let his plans go waste like that. He will definitely try to put guns on Arjun's shoulder. If NT is behind Brij's bail then I guess she will also enter the scene very soon. And then Dev is also not behind. Remember there are thinks to be sorted at his end too. So they are preparing an army of evil and good. 

Dev, Maan and Arjun on one side and NT Brij and his men on other....or may be they blackmail arjun to be on their side.....and thus the mahabarata complete as samata says. Then arjun would be Gar ka bhedi vibhshan taking Maan's side eventually.