Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: neeraj268

bathroom wid glass doors.......... cvs want to give wings to our imagination😉........is it a bathroom or a sauna room............. msk u naughty boy ........... i bathroom wid a glass door is part of wedding preparation.🤣

taveez ...........hmmmmm........that too wid msk...just shows that fearless maan has bcum fearful in love... fear of losing ur loved ones....most obvious sign of love........he is ready to go to any extent to save geet. msk .........how badly we need men like u in real life as well....😍for now we can only dream abt our mr. dreamy

is brij Mr. india? 😃 invisible to everyone n moving ard the house as if it is rashtrapati bhawan's lawns.............funny yaar.....why cant anyone in the house see him...how come maan n geet hv never cum face to face wid brij?

yes neeraj ... u r right ... we all need men like maan in our lives ...

hey hey ... rashtra pathi bhavan lawns ... tht remembers me in hyd rashtrapathi bhavan has been opened for public visits ...

tht's the question every one has reg brij ... OMG ...this broj has to ans so many unansered questions ... cv's whn will u give us ans
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: whitepearl

This could be another option. Brij is shewed and will not let his plans go waste like that. He will definitely try to put guns on Arjun's shoulder. If NT is behind Brij's bail then I guess she will also enter the scene very soon. And then Dev is also not behind. Remember there are thinks to be sorted at his end too. So they are preparing an army of evil and good. 

Dev, Maan and Arjun on one side and NT Brij and his men on other....or may be they blackmail arjun to be on their side.....and thus the mahabarata complete as samata says. Then arjun would be Gar ka bhedi vibhshan taking Maan's side eventually. 

varsha am i missing any article ... abt the mahabharat & ramayan ... good & evil war ... or it is just samata & ur imagination ...

but wht ever u wrote does have some gud points ... though making me think
whitepearl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: dewdropred

varsha am i missing any article ... abt the mahabharat & ramayan ... good & evil war ... or it is just samata & ur imagination ...

but wht ever u wrote does have some gud points ... though making me think

I do not know about any article on mahabharata symbol.....I was just building on Samata's view............But yes I was thinking on the line of army of good and evil. This is quite evident.
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I do not know about any article on mahabharata symbol.....I was just building on Samata's view............But yes I was thinking on the line of army of good and evil. This is quite evident.

nope hima no article this my overactive imagination dear.😆 but you know that will make the story interesting.moreover did u guys remember intially dev's mom used to call msk as chota saab. i mean why chota saab?whom msk was searching for in hp days?you know there were lot of loopholes in the story.am i making sence here 😆
varsha ....me to thinking in the lines of good vs evil.
whitepearl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
@ Samata.....I guess CV is has changed the story line.... Definitely there are many unanswered questions regarding Maan's relationship with Dev and hs mother...why was Maan thrown out by Daadi...where is vicky...and where is Dev now?...I hope CV will rope in all those character once again to fill up the gaps. They are introducing new characters without having done with the old ones.
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: dewdropred

spandana ...
u have a point ... but another thing is maan marrying geet will not solve the problem like it did in case of NT ... NT's case was diff ... she was bad mouthing geet as geet was an employee & his fiancee ... still not a member of khurana family ... at tht time .... so in order to keep her mouth shut he did tht KBMaang ...
coming to brij ... he will not stop even after maan marries her right away .... maan first need to finish this brij's problem & sort him out completely ... then only geet will b safe ... so i think the cv's r correct in this matter ...😊showing him to vow about getting married to her & sorting brij & arjun simultaneously

........yea dew u r also right.......let's c what cvs have in store for us😊
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@ Samata.....I guess CV is has changed the story line....Definitelythere are many unanswered questions regarding Maan's relationship with Dev and hs mother...why was Maan thrown out by Daadi...where is vicky...andwhereis Dev now?...I hope CV will rope in all those character once again to fill up the gaps. They are introducing newcharacterswithout having done with the old ones.

.......i'm with u Varsha.......there r so many unanswered questions.......cvs instead of answering them r focussing more on new shocks😆........itni confusion se ek din hum sab ka dimaag phat jayega😆.........btw i always thought Maan left KM it was his choice.......did dadi throw him out?
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Originally posted by: sptrno

.......i'm with u Varsha.......there r so many unanswered questions.......cvs instead of answering them r focussing more on new shocks😆........itni confusion se ek din hum sab ka dimaag phat jayega😆.........btw i always thought Maan left KM it was his choice.......did dadi throw him out?

i think dadi said some harsh words n maan left on his own free will.............

because dadi said once."agar aapko ghar chod ke jana hi tha to aap outhouse kyu shift ho gaye.?? kahi dur kyu nahi gaye.......??"
or something like that........
craziekudi thumbnail
Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

i think dadi said some harsh words n maan left on his own free will.............

because dadi said once."agar aapko ghar chod ke jana hi tha to aap outhouse kyu shift ho gaye.?? kahi dur kyu nahi gaye.......??"
or something like that........

yes aash!!

kya kya unmeedein thi.. about vicky comin n...
once there was a n aricle that pammi will supporyt geet on her pregnancy

where was that..

i think they should bring in vicky atleast after marriage of maan geet
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
@deepti---------
are u out of bathroom dreams yet????😆😆😆😆

me too agree yaar.........CVs shud bring back old characters n solve the family tree at least............

confusion hi confusiion hai!!!!!!!!!