Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sptrno

Thirdly taaveez will protect Geet and her baby and also MAANEET's bond and destiny which indicates no one can separate them..............MAANEET talk was awesome and touchy...........Maan believing in taaveez and God believing in them which he never did shows Maan can go to any extent for his Geet...........Geet telling Maan when he is there for her nothing can happen to her...........all indicating Geet and her baby will be safe so don't wrry no MC😊

wow sptrno...........well said.i love how u put it into a simple punch!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: maneet1985

ab yeh bhi contagious ho gaya kya!!!

πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
yes deepti ... we are following the cv's blindly since so many months ... so i guess we get habituated coz of them ...& start begaving like them  
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
[QUOTE=dewdropred]
MSK going behind arjun ... I never knew that brij is so scared of maan that he hides 😲like a dar pokπŸ˜† behind the car hiding his face πŸ˜†

evryone is afraid of our munda dew..........

MSK don't stop doubting arjun As he is also up to something πŸ˜•just keep an eye on arjun😑 & as well as on the unknown dushman😑who is ur salah by the way & is hiding under his nose πŸ˜†in KM ...MSK meets a baba 😊 MSK thinking abt taviz ...πŸ˜ƒbaba giving him taviz for their love ...πŸ˜ƒgirls ... now it is guarantee πŸ‘.... nothing will happen to our dear maaneet love .... 1 more taviz ... for our love birds ... double taviz to take care of their love ...πŸ‘

loved the tawaaz part.its destiny..........how geet got the taveez when she was gonna meet maan..n msk got it when he needed it the most........

I so want maan to put it on geet's hand as it looks like it's for a hand ... πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜...instead of geet wearing the taviz herself ... maannu maannu plz aap hi geet ko taviz pehnana😍😍😍😍 ...plz plz ...plz ...mere liye ...plz plz ...😍😍😍 i want to see that scene .... 😍

pretty plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

This Brij kaminaa😑 understood that MSK tricked him so he runs home to attack geetshort circuits the micro wave  & then trying to runaway from the house😑 thinking that his work is done ... 
thank god geet's preg* cravings saved her ... as she hated the smell of the soupπŸ‘....so geet is saved for the time being(remember the saying girls -"muddai laakh bura chahe wohi hota hain jo mansoore khuda hota hain ...)

wahi hota hai jo manzure maan singh khurrana hota hai.........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

maan saying sorry to his dear wifeyπŸ˜†as he lied to her...πŸ˜†(maan apna biwi sae aap kitne darr thae hain ...πŸ˜†wah geet kya control main rakha...)
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

geet also saying no need to say sorry...(gud job geet .πŸ‘.. glad to know that u both have reached such a level in relationship where u both don't need to use that word anymore ... but maan being our gentle man... he never stops saying that ...)
but to only n only geet............

maan taking her to his bedroom to give her taviz ...
W*H!!!!!!!!!! bedrroom me lekar jata hai aur kuch nahi karta hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😑😑😑
chance pe chance gava raha hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
we want action!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

geet & maan talking about taviz  & believing in superstitions ...😊 love the trust geet shows on maan πŸ‘... she is correct in her own way😊 when maan is there why to worry about any thing 😊
but ... maan is also correct πŸ‘ baba gave the taviz for their love for his love geet 😊for her safety πŸ˜Š

when it comes to your loved ones you never want to take chance .... even if u never believed in any thing before ... u will start believing in things ...
beautifully put himz........πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

the same way ... maan started believing in everything for geet ... only for her ...

so here geet is talking about maan being superstitious ...that's what i am thinking or assuming ... that may b not god ... but his beliefs have chagend coz of geet ....

Maan went to mandir & bowed in front of the god to pray for his geet This is the first time he prayed for geet ...😳😳😳😳😳😳

brij kamina ... 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

girls don't worry MC will not happen ... that too at this stage ... geet will be fine ... it's just little bit over heated & she might just faint ... the baby will be safe .... the sangeet ceremony is on 6th jan ...
dewdropred thumbnail
@samata

initially i used to hate deveera scenes ...as i did not want to watch any one other than maaneet ...  but now after watching mArjAnie scenes ...

i must say deveera are 10000000000000 better than them ... now only i realise my love for deveera πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰& how much i am actually missing those 2 ... 😭 thy were there this marjanie would not have happend

on a serious note ...

i always liked meera ... but cannot forgive dev for what he did to geet ... \

not only that ... these 2 dev & meera  are very gud actors ... no doubt on that ...
Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail

@reena

I loved the scene where:

1) brij is hiding from maan like how a deer hides from a lion 🀣🀣🀣🀣. His dialogue "mere saath hosiyaari" made me laugh. I felt like saying you can only do hosiyaari to people who are smart and not fools like you. 🀣

well said 🀣🀣🀣🀣

2) maan walking with so much attitude that I am surprised arjun has not run back to NT. If this is MSK, can you imagine when he is aggressive 🀣

may b after 6th or so we will get to c the agressive maan ... whom we all are dying to meet ...πŸ˜†

3) maan stalking arjun like a predator hunting for its prey. Good that maan is thinking that it is not arjun who was in geet's room that night. πŸ‘πŸ‘

yes reena ... hopefully he will react after seeing geet in the bath room ...

4) maan getting a taveez for geet, so sweet of him 😳 even though he does not believe in them. The minute he heard that the taveez will protect his love, he got it for geet. so romantic.

that is the proof of his true love ...

5) geet looking so beautiful in purple outfit with her open hair. 😳 Thank god she was put off my the soups smell and did not heat it.

her preg* cravings saved her ...

6) maan trying to give geet the taveez as he know that she is going to be shocked by this. πŸ˜†

he knows that she knows him very well πŸ˜†

7) geet's reply to maan about not worrying and to enjoy the wedding celebrations was so touching.😍  Maan's bechani was making me nervous and stressed. 😭

geet may say that .... but now maan will not enjoy a single second & he will be worreid till he ties the knot ....

8) maan telling geet that for her safety, he can do anyting. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ˜

agree ...

What I hated:

1) Brij - evil person trying to electricute geet and then being so nice to dadima. I really wish he gets eletricuted

you know evil people always behave that way ...

2) tasha being so touch with arjun. lool arjun is not interested in you, she should just get the message. 

well as u know tasha ...is the silly me ...type girl ... who has her brains in her toes ...πŸ˜†so if she gets the message also she will fail to understand ...
divareena thumbnail
Originally posted by: dewdropred

@reena

I loved the scene where:

1) brij is hiding from maan like how a deer hides from a lion 🀣🀣🀣🀣. His dialogue "mere saath hosiyaari" made me laugh. I felt like saying you can only do hosiyaari to people who are smart and not fools like you. 🀣

well said 🀣🀣🀣🀣

2) maan walking with so much attitude that I am surprised arjun has not run back to NT. If this is MSK, can you imagine when he is aggressive 🀣

may b after 6th or so we will get to c the agressive maan ... whom we all are dying to meet ...πŸ˜† i think we all will either faint from seeing the new aggressive maan or hide.🀣🀣

3) maan stalking arjun like a predator hunting for its prey. Good that maan is thinking that it is not arjun who was in geet's room that night. πŸ‘πŸ‘

yes reena ... hopefully he will react after seeing geet in the bath room ... he better or we can go and knock some sense into maan's head.

4) maan getting a taveez for geet, so sweet of him 😳 even though he does not believe in them. The minute he heard that the taveez will protect his love, he got it for geet. so romantic.

that is the proof of his true love ...

5) geet looking so beautiful in purple outfit with her open hair. 😳 Thank god she was put off my the soups smell and did not heat it.

her preg* cravings saved her ...

6) maan trying to give geet the taveez as he know that she is going to be shocked by this. πŸ˜†

he knows that she knows him very well πŸ˜†

7) geet's reply to maan about not worrying and to enjoy the wedding celebrations was so touching.😍  Maan's bechani was making me nervous and stressed. 😭

geet may say that .... but now maan will not enjoy a single second & he will be worreid till he ties the knot .... lool i know maan is so wound up at the moment over her safety that I feel for anyone who comes wrongly in his path. 🀣

8) maan telling geet that for her safety, he can do anyting. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ˜

agree ...

What I hated:

1) Brij - evil person trying to electricute geet and then being so nice to dadima. I really wish he gets eletricuted

you know evil people always behave that way ...

2) tasha being so touchy with arjun. lool arjun is not interested in you, she should just get the message. 

well as u know tasha ...is the silly me ...type girl ... who has her brains in her toes ...πŸ˜†so if she gets the message also she will fail to understand ... so true, she will pretend to be deaf 🀣🀣

see my replies in green 😊
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: ix2u

@samata: me too loved Dev/Meera better than this mArjAnie... but the only couple i loved even close to what i feel for Maneet was when Yash was there... Yash/Meera ❀️ they made such a cute couple and Yash was so funny, really miss him now πŸ˜”

back to happy times... Maan/Geet marriage

yes agree thy both looked gud together ... but yash & meera hardly had any scenes in the show ... yaar ... as far as i remember thy got 3 scenes together ... but 1 thing ... thy were gud actors ... loved their work in their ealier shows prior to geet ...
dewdropred thumbnail

@likarsh

good theory ... tht's wht we are trying to decide ... wht is the actual reason for those words ... saying abt faith in god ... some times the cv's really prove tht thy have selective amnesia as thy themselves show us 2 diff things ...

1)maan visiting temples
2)maan saying ...he was a nastik & became astik due to geet ...

so once we get an answer thn will clarify the doubt on this issue
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey it was a well written post n even i so wanted maan to tie the taviz to geet... hopefully v ll be able to see it in today s episode
ixxu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
morning to all Crazies/Incredibles πŸ˜†

just a  little something to kick start your day πŸ˜‰

so much caring 😍

is he tying the taveez on her hand πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ