Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Hima,

First of all, do add me to ur list....and of course, the post is lovely...esp ur thoughts .... when it comes to your loved ones who never want to take chance .... even if u never believed in any thing before ... u will start believing in things ...
today, maan was more concerned abt geet's safety and ur thoughts refected in his eyes, his expression and his words...how he told her not to be shocked when she sees what he had brought for her....i feel that their love has reached a new level after this episode...though geet was looking stunning, maan didnt get distracted and was ony concerned abt her safety...amazing how maneet bring out various nuances of love so well...

ixxu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
deepti, didnt u hear the latest news... all hospitals are already full, and the world is running out of oxygen, we need to find an alternative for oxygen.. scientist are already working on it...

but by the time they do manage to find an alternative, we would be dead and having a blast in Maneet paradise 😉
ixxu thumbnail
whats the use of being a silent naughty one...

naughty = loud

proud to be loud and naughty... but only for Maneet
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@aashluvsmaan

Ok guys....

Me still not over the dashing maan on white horse.😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

*thud*thud*thud*...................❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

butttttttttttttttttttttttttt
i got 2 very very imp questions whuch u;ll have to answer.............!!!!!!!!!!!111
1) is maan already bankrupt?????? apni geeet ke pyaar me lut gaya????
ya light ka bill bharna bhool gaya(mind u only lights.rest all appliances working chaka chak!!!!!!!!!)?????????????
why the hell was there no lights in entire epi????
production house saving money kya??? maaneet ki shaadi pe zyada kharcha kar diya lagta hai!!!!!!!!

it was absurd............brij fiddling in the dark was ok....understandable........
geet roaming about in kitchen in dark.in bedrom.in bathroom also dim lights.........

whats the scene?? cvs trying to scare us???

i guess i am still in  maaneet land ... u have raised a very gud point ... which ceratinly slipped out of my brain .... effect maan on white horse was actually waiting for tht scene ... may b tomorrow we will get it whn geet is lying on her bed & dreaming about their marriage .... cv's kae dimag main kya hain ... yeh cv's hi jante hain ...

2) ok now this is reaaly weird............how many of u all have bathrooms with GLASS DOORS????????? see thru variety............🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
my mind is just boggling at all the scenarios......😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

U & iXX... have same minds ... again reg glass door ...

back to the epi..........

brij maan....near miss expected.........

maan assuming that arjun is not the one on the basis of just one convo???????
weird........not done..........maans attention is being diverted too early.......
he has to suspect arjun some more.........

yes aash ... he needs to keep an eye on arjun known danger & another eye on unknown danger ...

the baba scene..............MSK believes in destiny...........since meeting geet........he will do anything for her.aven fight destiny...
tumhari taqdeer tumhari khushi tumhari zindagi..........dono ek ho jayenge...........
loved this one........😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Annie giving attitude to arjun--------can she even act?????🤣🤣🤣

nope she cannot act .,... she is acting like she is actually acting while she is not acting ... hope u got wht i meant to say ..🤣🤣🤣🤣....
geets purple dress----------gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!😍😍
me want me want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😭😭😭😭
hehe

Geet Maan scene---------- good as usual

loved the part when she said aap request kyu kar rahe hai.aapne bol diya..............Maans smile.....owwwwwwwwww😍😍😍😍😍😍
no sorrys needed..........their relationship is much beyond that..
maan is changing for his geet..........and telling her so.makes her feel special.........😍😍😍😍😍😍
i agree with dew here.maan needs to tie it himself.................

hain naa kitna cute lagega wo scene ... maan tieing the taviz to her hand ... i guess he will tie it to her in the hospital ...or in his bedroom ... but while she is laying down on the bed for sure ...

geets unshed tears.......expressed her love n respect for this man who is her everything.and luckily for her considers her his everything too........😳😳😳😳😳😳

maan was nastik.he said so himself..................during hospital ilu scene........

now also he is doing every thing for his geet only ... not for any one else ...so it can b justified ... geet's love bought this change in him ... yes aash now i remember his words ... kya memory hain yaar ....tera tho ...

the thermostat scene...........sorry guys cant comment.i was too busy imagining MSk (in not very decent) inside the glass doors....................🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

naughty aash ... ...😆
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@aash i guess you are right.cvs sometimes really  go into gajni mode.
guys mc is not hapenning.cvs will get dandas from us if they even show that.
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
@ixu n deepti------------------

u go gals...............naughty naughty.........

we are inspired my the grt maan himself............😆😆😆😆
craziekudi thumbnail
@hima u are awesome...
@ix2u let the scientist.. by tht time we can reach maaneet land have a gala time...
dewdropred thumbnail

aash r u going to open tomorrow's thread is it possible for u ...

craziekudi thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

@ixu n deepti------------------

u go gals...............naughty naughty.........

we are inspired my the grt maan himself............😆😆😆😆

😳

@aash.. u are queen of naughtiness!! and u are blaming us poor souls

we are struck by maaneet cupid arrowsa nd the interior designer of khurana mansion!!!😆😃

oh.. tht should be khuranan constructions rt.. then i think i will ask them to build my new house esp my bathroom 👏
ixxu thumbnail
CV's are so trying to kill us with all this..
1. Maan on white horse coming to get his princess (every girls dream)
2. Maan's bathroom has glass (every girl is fantasizing about being outside that door while Maan is in)
3. and of course all those adorable expressions of Maan ( every girl thinks that hes looking only at her)

at this time, but the time saath pere are done there wont be any girls to watch Geet 😆