Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles-Maan's Geet qaid-restroom (edit)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Those who want to post the analysis .
Please Reserve the 1st 2 , 3 pages ... For ur analysis  .... 

remaining rules i will let u knowWink ... as we discuss ...LOLany other suggesstions from ur side are welcomeSmile new members are also welcome ... u can come and join us any time .... no problem ....Smile

MSK going behind arjun ... I never knew that brij is so scared of maan that he hides Shockedlike a dar pokLOL behind the car hiding his face LOL

MSK don't stop doubting arjunOuch As he is also up to something Confusedjust keep an eye on arjunAngry & as well as on the unknown dushmanAngrywho is ur salah by the way & is hiding under his nose LOLin KM ...

MSK meets a baba Smile MSK thinking abt taviz ...Big smilebaba giving him taviz for their love ...Big smilegirls ... now it is guarantee Clap.... nothing will happen to our dear maaneet love .... 1 more taviz ... for our love birds ... double taviz to take care of their love ...Clap

I so want maan to put it on geet's hand as it looks like it's for a hand ... Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...instead of geet wearing the taviz herself ... maannu maannu plz aap hi geet ko taviz pehnanaDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming ...plz plz ...plz ...mere liye ...plz plz ...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming i want to see that scene .... Day Dreaming

This Brij kaminaaAngry understood that MSK tricked him so he runs home to attack geetOuchshort circuits the micro wave Ouch & then trying to runaway from the houseAngry thinking that his work is done ...

thank god geet's preg* cravings saved her ... as she hated the smell of the soupClap....so geet is saved for the time being(remember the saying girls -"muddai laakh bura chahe wohi hota hain jo mansoore khuda hota hain ...)

maan saying sorry to his dear wifeyLOLas he lied to her...LOL(maan apna biwi sae aap kitne darr thae hain ...LOLwah geet kya control main rakha...)

geet also saying no need to say sorry...(gud job geet .Clap.. glad to know that u both have reached such a level in relationship where u both don't need to use that word anymore ... but maan being our gentle man... he never stops saying that ...)

love that color on geet ...BTW geet was looking gorgeous in the purple outfit

maan taking her to his bedroom to give her taviz ...

geet & maan talking about taviz  & believing in superstitions ...Smile love the trust geet shows on maan Clap... she is correct in her own waySmile when maan is there why to worry about any thing Smile

but ... maan is also correct Clap baba gave the taviz for their love for his love geet Smilefor her safety Smile

when it comes to your loved ones you never want to take chance .... even if u never believed in any thing before ... u will start believing in things ...

the same way ... maan started believing in everything for geet ... only for her ...

so here geet is talking about maan being superstitious ...that's what i am thinking or assuming ... that may b not god ... but his beliefs have chagend coz of geet ....

Maan went to mandir & bowed in front of the god to pray for his geet This is the first time he prayed for geet ...

not that he never went to temple ... well he did go to golden temple before also ...

then he went to darga ... but the reasons were different ...

his reason to bow in front of god now is geet & her safety ...

brij kamina ... locks geet in the bath room & raises the temp ... geet is unconcious ...well hopefully maan will come in time ...& save her ... I know he will save her ...

girls don't worry MC will not happen ... that too at this stage ... geet will be fine ... it's just little bit over heated & she might just faint ... the baby will be safe .... the sangeet ceremony is on 6th jan ...

MC will not happen ... if the MC was supposed to be happen it would have happened whn NT tried to attack geet ... & at tht time cv's were debating on MC track ... but due to -ve response thy decided not to show MC track ...

so don't worry dear ...

Geet & the baby will be safe ...

if any tihng happens to either geet or baby maan will not be able to forgive himself for geet's condition ... so MC will not happen ...

the cv's are just scaring us ... but MC will not happen ...

well precap is same ... maaneet on horse back

Friends ...the quota on like button has been increased ... now u can like me for 25 times .... u can like any number of people ... but per person 25 likes button only ...LOL 

aash will you open tomorrow's thread & PM every one ...?????

member's list ...

1)dewdropred - hima  

2)rajeev the best - samata

3)aashluvsmaan - aash

4)sptrno - spandana 

5)ix2u - ijjat

6)aartirajendran - arti

7)honeybee - harigna

8)fairyeyes_zizi - mili

9)kirti_fiji - kirti

10)tiharika - tiharika

11)maneet1985 - deepti

12)ttt0011 - shobana

13)white pearl - varsha

14)sumona_mona28 - sumona

15).sireesha. - siri

16)drdee142 - daisy

17)bharkha  - bharkha

18)neeraj268 - neeraj

19)divareena - reena

20)supria - supria

interested new memebrs please let us know so that we will add ur names to the list ...

Edited by dewdropred - 04 January 2011 at 12:24pm

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

sheena27neha1779supriaKrishnaKalpanaalu5123whitepearlramita_nayalfatim30SakshiGargCuteTommymy_maan_geetmausam19ixxuShadowImbue--Saavi--saaniakhmeravigilisodrdee142ramaheshLuvScoobymgdg_2010saanjh11--aarthi--..oishu..maaniqrat_areebXSilentPrayersXneharasptrnoRajeevGurtiFandivareenacraziekudikirti_fijimisty85blackb28bobby13rocksLoquacious_Aash

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
di missed first few scenes so Brij hiding from Maan now tat's wat we want but he some wat succeeds in trapping Geet tat is only scaring me di...OMG now wat is going to happen she is trapped in Bathroooooommm CV's plz no MC track now... plz we want to enjoy Maaneet wedding...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sahiramonywhitepearlShadowImbuedrdee142sptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

SakshiGarg Goldie
SakshiGarg
SakshiGarg

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
i was wondering y is it being shown dat maan didnt believe in god earlier.......i mean if he didnt then y did he go to Harmandir sahib in amritsar..........n also he went to dargah too........then how cum its being shown dat he was nastik earlierConfused
i also cudnt understand dat there were cameras all over the house..... even then brij is doing such things ........how???Shocked

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteTommywhitepearlShadowImbuedrdee142sptrno--aarthi--dewdropredLoquacious_Aashmisty85

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
reserved.........

will watch repaet then comment....

Ok guys……………..

Me still not over the dashing maan on white horse……………………….Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

*thud*thud*thud*...................HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

butttttttttttttttttttttttttt
i got 2 very very imp questions whuch u;ll have to answer.............!!!!!!!!!!!111
1) is maan already bankrupt?????? apni geeet ke pyaar me lut gaya????
ya light ka bill bharna bhool gaya(mind u only lights.rest all appliances working chaka chak!!!!!!!!!)?????????????
why the hell was there no lights in entire epi????
production house saving money kya??? maaneet ki shaadi pe zyada kharcha kar diya lagta hai!!!!!!!!

it was absurd............brij fiddling in the dark was ok....understandable........
geet roaming about in kitchen in dark.in bedrom.in bathroom also dim lights.........

whats the scene?? cvs trying to scare us???

2) ok now this is reaaly weird............how many of u all have bathrooms with GLASS DOORS????????? see thru variety............ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
my mind is just boggling at all the scenarios......Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile

back to the epi..........

brij maan....near miss expected.........

maan assuming that arjun is not the one on the basis of just one convo???????
weird........not done..........maans attention is being diverted too early.......
he has to suspect arjun some more.........

the baba scene..............MSK believes in destiny...........since meeting geet........he will do anything for her.aven fight destiny...
tumhari taqdeer tumhari khushi tumhari zindagi..........dono ek ho jayenge...........
loved this one........Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Annie giving attitude to arjun--------can she even act?????ROFLROFLROFL

geets purple dress----------gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!Day DreamingDay Dreaming
me want me want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CryCryCryCry
hehe

Geet Maan scene---------- good as usual

loved the part when she said aap request kyu kar rahe hai.aapne bol diya..............Maans smile.....owwwwwwwwwwDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
no sorrys needed..........their relationship is much beyond that..
maan is changing for his geet..........and telling her so.makes her feel special.........Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
i agree with dew here.maan needs to tie it himself.................

geets unshed tears.......expressed her love n respect for this man who is her everything.and luckily for her considers her his everything too........EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

maan was nastik.he said so himself..................during hospital ilu scene........

the thermostat scene...........sorry guys cant comment.i was too busy imagining MSk (in not very decent) inside the glass doors....................ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile

Edited by aashluvsmaan - 04 January 2011 at 11:35am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearldrdee142sptrno

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
sorry, i shouldnt have reserved this place, everything was going well, but at the end my experiment went all haywire and now all my work for the last month has gone down the drain, so thats why i am not in any mood to watch or comment on geet, i am sorry, hope to be back soon, till then good luck

Edited by kirti_fiji - 04 January 2011 at 12:01pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142dewdropred

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Geet is trapped in the bathroom when Maan went to keep the Tabiz on the foot of God  as told by Geet . Brij took advantage to the situation . Geet is unable to breathe . I know that Maan will save geet but what about the baby . I  am worried that miscarriage might occur . Dew, what do you think ., will mc occur . Then the marriage will delay .I want their marriage to be successfull without any delay .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142dewdropredLoquacious_Aash

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Geet is trapped in the bathroom when Maan went to keep the Tabiz on the foot of God  as told by Geet . Brij took advantage to the situation . Geet is unable to breathe . I know that Maan will save geet but what about the baby . I  am worried that miscarriage might occur . Dew, what do you think ., will mc occur . Then the marriage will delay .I want their marriage to be successfull without any delay .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SakshiGarg

i was wondering y is it being shown dat maan didnt believe in god earlier.......i mean if he didnt then y did he go to Harmandir sahib in amritsar..........n also he went to dargah too........then how cum its being shown dat he was nastik earlierConfused
i also cudnt understand dat there were cameras all over the house..... even then brij is doing such things ........how???Shocked
hey sakshi.....................

about amritsar.all i can say is CVs temmp amnesie syndrome.............

about nizammuddin.he went coz dadi forced him......he loves her n will do anything for her...........

lets not talk about brij.....the whole track is so full of loopholes..............

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sahiramonydrdee142--aarthi--sptrnomisty85dewdropred

Go to top