India-Forums

3rd Jan WU

kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Sushma says this is very good.  We got the wall that breaks down thakkraal.  Anu says but how do we use these names?  Do we go to the police station and check out the files....rahul is about to pick up some food and sushma says no beta...first wash ur hands.   Rahul goes to wash hands.   Sushma says first of all going to the police and get the files to open is not easy...and i know he can create a lot of hurdles in our way.   Rachna says yes but now the government has granted us the right to infornation so any legal information we can find out by writting an application.   No matter how old the record is we have to right to read it.  and sushma says but if they havent lodged a complaint then where are we going to find the record in police files.   Rahul says this list contains all the names that thakkraal did wrong with so why dont we get the whole list publised in the newspaper...everyone is happy with this suggestion.   Sushma says u thinking is very good but we do not have any evidence ...i think we should talk to every individual..and mohit says there are lot of names in there but some of them dont even have the addresses...so...how are we going to do this...and sushma says u dont worry we will do it...and then she SAYS rachna time has come to ask for help form friends.  U went on hadtal in school...that time so many ppl helped u ...and get them to help you.   but be careful dont provide too much information to anyone.  And anu says when u said we need to make an army of our own this is what u meant.   Rahul is playing with bow and arrow and sushma goes up to him and then she takes the bow from him and points it and says this is how u target.

Thakkraal calls his man and shows sushma's photo and says this is it right and his man is unable to recognize the photo..and thakkraal is mad saying all his men are useless and is not even able to recognize one person...and then he says to bacchha u r seeing all this right...i have to do all the work for these ppl.    Thakkrraal says if anything else goes wrong then u are going to be in trouble bacchha singh.  And bacchha says but and thakkraal interrupts and says no excuses...the god of death doesnt look for excuses...i want to know the name of that woman...school teacher who helped rachna...whats her name.  and bacchha says sushma rai..and thakkraal is shocked.   and in thinking mode.   and he says sushma rai???   

At sushmas house ..rahul picks up a book and says who is aditi choudry....every book has this name...and  sushma is shocked.   And then she says aditi choudry is my real name.   and everyone is stunned.   She says i changed it and named myself sushma rai.   To hide it was necessary to change my name.   Varun says this is st. kabir's book and rachna mentioned u have lots of kabir's books.   She says during college i use to love kabir vani and i remembered some of them...i still do.   i just dont say it anymore.   Rachna says because of thakkraal.   sushma and others looks astonished.   Rachna says he speaks i have heard him.  sushma says it is because of me that he started saying it...the sad thing is cause of kabir vani i got the POV of life...he uses those sayings for his selfish reasons.   anyways...theses are old talks and we should look ahead.  The list that is in our hands we have to keep it safely and no one should know that we have something like this with us.   Anu says why dont u keep this with u...to sushma.   Rachna says yes and plus no one here knows that u r here so it will be more safe with u...and sushma says ok..and now thakkraal will have to pay for every single one of his deed.  He has to answer a lot of questions...and then she loooks at a pic of a boy and in thinking mode.

Bubbly aunty is talking to someone...and then looks in the direction of rachna's house and bubbly continues staring at it and the neighbour says this is rachna's house right...whats the matter...she is all over the TV now a days and buubbly aunty happily says YES.   She is very courageous.  and neighbour says what happened u are not going with them now a days...u guys are relatives right...what happened...did u guys have a fight..???    Buubbly says no no..it is not like that and then she sees a broken cycle in middle of the road and diverts the convo..saying these children..whats the point of putting a broken cycle in middle of the road...what if someone gets hurt...and rachna's dad sees bubbly talking..and is listening..and bubbly continues saying..u know rahul keeps on roaming around bare feet. and rachna is always in a hurry and rachna's dad is kinda surprised to hear her talk like this.   Bubbly says children dont listen and then bubbly sees mahendar and he says namaste to bubbly and bubbly says namaste and says i will go i need to wash clothes as welll....and then mahendar says bubblyji why are u hiding...u were worried that the kids might get hurt but u havent seen their faces for a long time...doesnt that hurt u.    Bubbly turns around and folds her hand and walks away....and mahendar is sad.   

Dr. is saying to aarif that u can take sid home but u have to look after him a lot.   and rachna, anu and varun comes and says how are u and sid says i m ok..and anu says u dont worry sid u will be ok soon...we are all here with u and sid is looking at rachna and rachna has suspicious expression on her face and sid says looking at rachna it is feeling nice that u all came here.   Anu says u know mohit is taking us out today so we all thought we would come and meet u...and anu says good u got discharged or else u would have to spend the new year here in the hospital..and sid says what difference does it make where i am and how am i in this new year?? and now there is nothing left...and varun says no sid..u tried ur best...what else could u have done??  and sid says no varun i should have brought those pics no matter what!!!  There was no room for error this time and i know how imp. those pics are more rachna.   It is not enuff to apologize for me...and i want to says that whereever i stay and however i m..i will always help u.  and now i dont even care for my life...rachna finally puts her hand on sid's shoulder...and rachna says even now i do not trust u but i will try...and anu and varun are happy and sid says i will be happy.   Mohit comes in and says what man..how long will u take and rachna ur phone...and then he sees rachna's hand on sid's shoulder and then sid walks away.   Mohit tells rachna we have to go and anu says mohit can sid and aarif comes with us if they want...and mohit says aarif is coming along with us but anyome else comes or not i dont care.   If they want to come that is.   Sid says no u guys go...and varun and anu force sid and aarif to come and then rachna says if u can come then come and sid agrees...and varun and anu is happy and mohit is mad.   They all leave.

All are at party..and mohit says to rachna smile and enjoy...come on smile..and some of Mohit's friend takes him away forcefully..and anu is eyeing this girl who is wearing a short dress and she says she is also drinking..and anu says whats wrong with u rachna and rachna says i dont feel like being here...i will like being alone and think what to do next...and then she tells anu u go enjoy as i dont want to spoil ur party...and rachna says u go...and she sends anu away forcefully.  And rachna is standing alone...and sid comes to her and says u want something to eat...and rachna says what happeened...why did u do all this.  u went and joined thakkraal and so easily u betrayed me...why did u do this.....and sid says i didnt know..i went astray...i wanted to change ... i use to think to think big and to change big i have to mix with big ppl and thats it...with that thought i went to thakkraal.   Sid says i want to tell u something..and rachna says speak and mohit comes and takes rachna away...sayng ppl want to meet u ...and then they both leave and sid is looking on.

Mohit brings rachna to the friends of gropup and then they all dance....Sid is standing there...and varun is sitting down and mohit pulls him to dance with them...Rachna is standing there watching them and smiles.   they all dance to pappu cant dance....and then mohit drags rachna to dance as well...and she also dances a little and mohit stops and is looking at rachna..and then countdown begins....for the new year and rachna sees that a girl is banging on the door...and then she has a flashback of thakkraal molesting her...

Pre--cap --  Rachna opens the door and walks in and asks the guy where is she...i saw the girl over here by the window who was trying to get saved...and the guy is listening to rachna.  He looks all drunk.  

Edited by kasrana - 04 January 2011 at 10:08am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

saggi80dippi30KenpachiBeHappyAlwaysmoonlight

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index