Pavitra Rishta

Written Update : 4th Jan 2011 - Page 4

aartiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Osam update .......i missed te episode but now it doesnt fel like i missed nything

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaara10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks! The u.s. version had some parts edited out, so ur update completed the pic. It was a great epi! So glad they outed jay and manju so fast. I'm wonderng how v sis's r going to react. I hope manju finally gets kickd out. I loved archu's dialogues 2day... And i had no idea tarun was so well off! They shoudv stayed in his guest rm earlier!!
dubai2006 thumbnail
Thanks. Very very good update
manavdeshmuh thumbnail
can i ask something? where did you get all the advance update?
Nadia123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: manavdeshmuh

can i ask something? where did you get all the advance update?

The episodes are slightly ahead in India..... When they are telecast there, these kind people put updates of IF....

Excellent Episode.....Loved ArMan......love how they both stick up for each other and really loved how Manjusha got caught out...... I would love to see how Vinod punishes her and also how her Bro reacts when he finds out.

I cant wait for 'hail Almighty' Dharmesh to get exposed. Don't you just hate it when he, even though he is the youngest damaad, butts in before everyone else? Satish never says anything and neither does Manav, but Dharmesh always has to say something about everything....... Vaishu is so sure of him, I hope she falls flat on her face when she finds out about Madhuri....... As for Varsha, ungrateful or what?
rima001 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx a ton for the lovely update.
deep388 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zaara10

And i had no idea tarun was so well off! They shoudv stayed in his guest rm earlier!!

I know, is he married? 😉😆
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
so proud of archana!!!!!! finally vinod knws!!!! now those two sis shud learned their lessons too!!!!

👏 for taurn n jaywant cuz!
mystifyre thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yay! Can we actually get to see a strong Manav and a strong Archana together and separately? That would  be wonderful!  Thanks for the update. It was lovely.Edited by mystifyre - 13 years ago