Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Dutta: G'Bye Seema, u were not meant for me (Page 3)

Princess_Priya1 IF-Sizzlerz
Princess_Priya1
Princess_Priya1

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa me too................dutta plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ussey thanks matt bol denaa.................she is the one wwho killed the innocent and mechanic dutta in u...................Cry

Edited by MishalLeoSheeba - 04 January 2011 at 10:00pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDRnotsorry-Carrie-

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged

Very nice post, from Datta-Seema to Dattabhau , for a new life he has to say thank you & goodbye to Seema & start a new phase Datta-Nakusha in his life. He would have never met Naku if Seema was in his life.Datta loved Seema, but Dattabhau loved Nakusha, now Datta should love Nakusha in his new life.

Edited by mnx12 - 05 January 2011 at 1:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

notsorryKavitaDR

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
lovely post kavita...but right now i am not going to say anything about dutta's reaction to seema...he has never been a predictable man and if he really does as i predict i will be disappointed...But i like the way you and liz have put the confrontation in your respective post and OS. but i'll rather dream abt tasha union rather than dutta- seema confrontation as i have exhausted my self in my own post thinking about it a few weeks back.

notsorryKavitaDR

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Confused@mnx12

Very nice post, from Datta-Seema to Dattabhau , for a new life he has to say thank you & goodbye to Seema & start a new phase Datta-Nakusha in his life. He would have never met Naku if Seema was in his life.Datta loved Seema, but Dattabhau loved Nakusha, now Datta should love Nakusha in his new life.

[/QUOTE]

Hi Minakshi,Smile

Good to see you back on my thread. I am like so many others convinced that Dutta should not feel any compuction in saying Thank you to Seema even if its done in a metaphorical sequence as it would take away a debt of gratitude that Dutta, normally, feels for anyone who does him a favour. And should Seema, really, turn out to be the saviour post the accident as per the TC article, then Dutta, being the honourable man he is should feel no hesitation in saying these simple words and make a clean and final break for a new life devoid of any shadows from the past.

It all depends on how CVs will handle the whole post accident drama and trauma. Lets wait and see.

notsorrymnx12

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
@MishalLeoSheeba

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa me too................dutta plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ussey thanks matt bol denaa.................she is the one wwho killed the innocent and mechanic dutta in u...................Cry
[/QUOTE]

Dear Sheeba,

Thank you for your post. It all depends on how you view things. Reason dictates that he should probably be completely indifferent but Dutta has always been an emotional man who is guided by principles....deadly combination that makes any predictions difficult. However, making a clean and final break is important for his future with Nakusha, hence, a final and proper Good Bye. He would have at least had the merit of laying to rest al the demons and ghosts that have haunted him for a decade and marred all his chance for any happiness.

Take care.

Kavita Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

notsorry

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
[@shilpita87

lovely post kavita...but right now i am not going to say anything about dutta's reaction to seema...he has never been a predictable man and if he really does as i predict i will be disappointed...But i like the way you and liz have put the confrontation in your respective post and OS. but i'll rather dream abt tasha union rather than dutta- seema confrontation as i have exhausted my self in my own post thinking about it a few weeks back.[/QUOTE]

Hi Shilpi,

Yesterday's episode ended with such ominous undertones that it is more likely that we will be having nightmares until Dutta resurfaces again and God knows, what would be the extent of injuries, CVs would have decided upon and Seema's subsequent interaction if any. And, as you point out so rightly, with Dutta's trademark unpredictability, one never knows.

Keep dreaming, it at least give you an opportunity of looking at the positive side of things once all this unpleasantness and ghastliness is over.

BTW, I responded to your PM.Smile

notsorry-Carrie-

shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KavitaDR

@shruti10august

Exactly kavita, i also want dutta to thank seema nd wid him i also want to thank her in advance bcoz she vl act as a cupid between our TaSha.

Dear Shruti,

However much the tendency has been forthe CVs to show a third party acting asCupidfor TASHA,I want Dutta to complete thislast journey of realisation of love in the most beautiful sensepossible all by himself.Only, then would he have proved to himself and Nakusha that their love needs no appendages of any sort to bloom. Smile

More importantly, i dont want him to feel indebted by gratitude for someone who has done so much harm that he finds himself battling for life once again after Kala's masterstroke. Angry
[/QUOTE]
100% AGREED

notsorryKavitaDR

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged

@shruti10august

Dear Shruti,
However much the tendency has been forthe CVs to show a third party acting asCupidfor TASHA,I want Dutta to complete thislast journey of realisation of love in the most beautiful sensepossible all by himself.Only, then would he have proved to himself and Nakusha that their love needs no appendages of any sort to bloom. Smile

More importantly, i dont want him to feel indebted by gratitude for someone who has done so much harm that he finds himself battling for life once again after Kala's masterstroke. Angry

[/QUOTE]
100% AGREED

Thank you ShrutiSmile

Go to top