Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Dutta: G'Bye Seema, u were not meant for me (Page 2)

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
@lizdarcy
And this is exactly why we needed Seema back! Lovely post, Kavita! Love Dutta's thoughts especially!

This is Dutta's dilemma and his war with himself, he places the people he loves on pedestals. Also, he doesn't believe that people can err, or change. With Seema coming back in this fashion, rescuing him and asking for his forgiveness he will see it crystal clear.

That people change, due to circumstances, and sometimes because of the life they've lived. He'll see that it wasn't just he who changed that night. Seema also took the road to Hell.

He'll learn that just because you've seen Hell, doesn't mean there's no way back. The reason he is scared to accept Naku's love is because, somewhere he doesn't feel worthy of it. Seema's act of kindness will lead to him forgiving her, and ultimately himself.

The third and greatest lesson he'll learn is that he had to walk through all these dark nights, get spurned and hurt and burnt, to be worthy of a love as magnificent as this. Naku has shown him, in a hundred ways, why he deserves love. She has taught him that when you truly love, you fight for it and you never give up.

He will thank Seema for starting this chain, that led him to his destiny[/QUOTE]

My dear Liz,

I am happy to have at least made sense. See, indulging in poetic prose has never been my forte. I leave this to the diehard romantics that we have on the forum with yourself leading the pack. But watching todays' precap by Shonapinky, I felt like straying from any analytical posts. The very thought that we might be deprived of Dutta's sight for whatever period CVs have in mind is mind-boggling. I dont, even, feel like watching today's epi as I will, either, cry or bang the wall in fury against Kala.

To come back to your post, I want Dutta to go through this phase of acceptance and forgiveness that may not, necessarily, excuse or erase the betrayal - but instead - allow Dutta to let go and, freely, be present in the lives of all those he loves ten years after the catastrophe that hit him. I wrote in one of my earlier posts that Dutta should be able to experience the totality of it [all], the sensations in his body, the sound of Nakusha's voice, more importantly so in front of Seema, his perceptions, his thoughts and prejudices....All that has been at  zero distance from him and all that is in him. All that will come out once he would have shaken off that simmering toxic anger that has plagued his life for ten years. Smile

Edited by KavitaDR - 04 January 2011 at 10:48am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nightoffullmoonlizdarcysasha_1Fishfish-Carrie-

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
@tintiny

I only hope Kavita, that the creatives do it this way and this fast....and not drag it, I am yet to see the episode of today but nonetheless it should be over soon and fast...I hope and prey!![/QUOTE]

Hey Tintiny.

Now that would be asking too much from our revered CV's , almost equating to putting the cart before the horse isn't it. Anyways, we can only wish and pray that they are sensible and not indulge in one hell of a dragfest. Somehow, I have a feeling that they might very well just do it.

CheersSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

notsorryFishfish

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KavitaDR

So Dutta has, momentarily, bid Good Bye to Patil Niwas and is expected to be meeting Seema soon.CryCryCry   Oh ! Do not cry . He will, undoubtedly, experience a myriad of emotions in his last and final confrontation with the woman who changed his life in the most cruel fashion possible and so, irrevocably, that he had no choice but to fall in a vicious cycle where he needed to be brow beaten by all the hardships that fate can possibly throw and allow his regeneration from beast to a better human being. He will now be able to look into Seema's eyes and thank her for opening the doors of a world where he discovered the real meaning of selfless and unconditional love in the form of Nakusha, the gift that the Heavens always had in store for him. These words from Dutta would be Seema's ultimate mea culpa before she beats a retreat in her own murky world....I want it too but only a short one

Thank you for causing so much pain and ripping my heart from me. Looking at you, ten years on, it is hard to believe that I did not see the web of lies you wove around me. ... D as always .U were and r a Gadha

Thank you for giving me a chance to see a stranger who may have the same face and the same touch of hand but fact is that I can see now who you really are and why were not meant to be happy.

Thank you for showing me, albeit, in the most cruel of manners that it was never going to work as you so, succinctly, reminded me one dark stormy night by, almost, killing the last vestiges of humanity in me.... this is heartbreaking

Thank you for allowing me to amaze myself despite your heinous betrayal and learn to care for someone else, understand her fear just as she has understood me.  Oh ! yes that what he should say

Thank you for leaving and making me realise that you were not what I wanted and that I was not meant for you. The sight of you crying or in a heap on the floor does not move me anymore as you are gone and do not live in my heart anymore. Somebody, infinitely, gentle and loving does.   For D ..u nd N r made for eachother Gadha

Thank you for, knowingly, damaging a fragile mind and a life not ready for the great tests of love. Seeing you ten years on, I can see why you were sent on a mission to destroy as I needed to regenerate into the new me.

Thank you for teaching me a valuable lesson, for forcing me to make a reality check and be able to call a spade a spade... Rubbing my eyes  D .. not possible shake me 

Thank you for helping me wake up and realise that life is short and that I should listen to how I really feel better and happy now to take a chance on being happy ever after with the one person who has believed in me.   yes u should

Thank you for letting me see through the smokescreen that you were and finally learn not to misread the signs that you could ever have cared or loved me as you are not ever going to fool me ever. I can see the glass and I, now, know that I would like my woman to be real with lots of class. I am no longer blinded by fury but driven by hope for somebody who is totally worth my trust and love.

So Goodbye Seema, I have had a lucky escape and I will not waste any more precious time on broken dreams as I have a million and one things to do and cannot wait to see what else this journey through life with Nakusha, my one and only real love, will bring. Heart  Yes ys yes ...baby now u on right track Gadha

Ur comments please.Embarrassed

notsorryKavitaDR

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Amazing post,KavitaClap

I agree D has a lot to thank Seema for.If were it not her ripping his heart out in the most cruel way that night  (remember her precise ripping gesture "Dil tere se wapas liya aur Govind ko de diya)AngryDead she would have been one more blood sucking leech in that horde of blood sucking leeches in Patil Niwas. Its good he realised what sort of life partner he has set his heart on very early in their relationship before any solid commitment like marriage instead of 10 yrs down the line.If not he would have finally met Nakusha he would have been stuck with this greedy louse.Atleast he was a free man for Nakku to pursue & romance.LOL In her "SILENT" & "DIGNIFIED" way,of course.WinkLOL

I'm not that eager to see a face off between D & Seema but its a necessary one for him to finally drive out atleast one biggie demon from his life.In moments of despair & anger his thoughts immediately rush to those dark days.Now when he meets & forgives her he'll finally find closure & peace.

Edited by ZubyDutta - 04 January 2011 at 1:23pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

notsorryKavitaDRsasha_1

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
thanks for the pm Kavi.. it's been a mad day as went back to work after 12 long days and am extremely tired.. but this post really has perked me up and rejuvenated me, so thank you for writing such a lovely post
these lines brought a lump in my throat as they are simply beautiful and so touching

So Goodbye Seema, I have had a lucky escape and I will not waste any more precious time on broken dreams as I have a million and one things to do and cannot wait to see what else this journey through life with Nakusha, my one and only real love, will bring. Heart

This encounter with Seema will teach a lot of things you have said and many otehrs here have said, but more importantly that people tend to make mistakes, but if their intentions and heart are good, then they should be forgiven.. also that he is very much capable of loving someone like nakku with all his herat and love and nothing from his dreadful past with seema lurking around.. no baggage, no mental wounds, no murky minds, just a clear conscience and a heart full of love and understanding to share with the very most special person in his life.. i just wish it was dealt with as quickly by the cv's as possible.. it is impossible to watch dutta with seema for me.. though we all know his heart and soul are with nakku, but just dont even want them in the same room, but if it helps him purge his soul and cleanse him mind and open him to himself, then yes, we can suffer seema for a couple of episodes, but not more, please cv's!     

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

notsorryKavitaDRsasha_1Fishfish

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
@ZubyDutta

Amazing post,KavitaClap

I agree D has a lot to thank Seema for.If were it not her ripping his heart out in the most cruel way that night  (remember her precise ripping gesture "Dil tere se wapas liya aur Govind ko de diya)AngryDead she would have been one more blood sucking leech in that horde of blood sucking leeches in Patil Niwas. Its good he realised what sort of life partner he has set his heart on very early in their relationship before any solid commitment like marriage instead of 10 yrs down the line.If not he would have finally met Nakusha he would have been stuck with this greedy louse.Atleast he was a free man for Nakku to pursue & romance.LOL In her "SILENT" & "DIGNIFIED" way,of course.WinkLOL

I'm not that eager to see a face off between D & Seema but its a necessary one for him to finally drive out atleast one biggie demon from his life.In moments of despair & anger his thoughts immediately rush to those dark days.Now when he meets & forgives her he'll finally find closure & peace.

[/QUOTE]

Oh Zuby, So very right

....I had completely forgotten that bit about "Dil tere se wapas liya aur Govind ko de diya". So very true, PN's "blood sucking leeches" were enough and he definitely did not need any exterior ones. May be the Almighty took pity on him and just saved him from those that could get really up close (Seema and Supriya) and left him free for Naku. As to the face-off, I am now resigned to it. As I wrote in my post to DD's thread: "Once, he has the chance to experience, fully and for the last time, the grief from Seema's betrayal, Dutta will come to a place of acceptance and accompanying forgiveness ? He will find within himself the courage to face and express the full depth of his feelings of betrayal and start the arduous journey which should take him to five stages: grief, and journal about his related experiences of denial, bargaining, anger (which in betrayal involves rage), and helplessness/hopelessness (which in betrayal involves intense sadness and despair).  And more importantly, he will seek (within himself) compassionate and understanding support in experiencing these four stages and acceptance - and be truly caring and honest with himself for his own sake and then Nakusha and everyone else. He owes that much to himself."

I am just praying that the severity of the accident that I finally saw, does not open the floodgates for CVs to start toying with the idea of plastic surgery, amnesia, etc. I want this Seema track done aesthitically and over ASAP. That would be the pits.AngryAngryAngry    

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

notsorrysasha_1-Carrie-

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
@prettywoman

thanks for the pm Kavi.. it's been a mad day as went back to work after 12 long days and am extremely tired.. but this post really has perked me up and rejuvenated me, so thank you for writing such a lovely post
these lines brought a lump in my throat as they are simply beautiful and so touching

So Goodbye Seema, I have had a lucky escape and I will not waste any more precious time on broken dreams as I have a million and one things to do and cannot wait to see what else this journey through life with Nakusha, my one and only real love, will bring. Heart

This encounter with Seema will teach a lot of things you have said and many otehrs here have said, but more importantly that people tend to make mistakes, but if their intentions and heart are good, then they should be forgiven.. also that he is very much capable of loving someone like nakku with all his herat and love and nothing from his dreadful past with seema lurking around.. no baggage, no mental wounds, no murky minds, just a clear conscience and a heart full of love and understanding to share with the very most special person in his life.. i just wish it was dealt with as quickly by the cv's as possible.. it is impossible to watch dutta with seema for me.. though we all know his heart and soul are with nakku, but just dont even want them in the same room, but if it helps him purge his soul and cleanse him mind and open him to himself, then yes, we can suffer seema for a couple of episodes, but not more, please cv's!     
[/QUOTE]

Dear Vandu,

Good luck with work. I needed the" lift me up" as much as everyone on the forum after D's horrific accident today. I just froze when when I, finally, got to see the telecast on TV tonight as I could not bring myself to snoop on YT earlier as usual.

You are absolutely right in highlighting the need for Dutta to realise his full capability to love Nakusha without "baggage, no mental wounds, no murky minds, just a clear conscience and a heart full of love and understanding to share with the very most special person in his life.." I could not agree more. That is all the self-healing we have been clamouring for on this forum. As to CVs not dragging it, I would say Allah Malik....Smile

notsorry-Carrie-

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by scorpio10

[QUOTE=KavitaDR]

So Dutta has, momentarily, bid Good Bye to Patil Niwas and is expected to be meeting Seema soon.CryCryCry   Oh ! Do not cry . He will, undoubtedly, experience a myriad of emotions in his last and final confrontation with the woman who changed his life in the most cruel fashion possible and so, irrevocably, that he had no choice but to fall in a vicious cycle where he needed to be brow beaten by all the hardships that fate can possibly throw and allow his regeneration from beast to a better human being. He will now be able to look into Seema's eyes and thank her for opening the doors of a world where he discovered the real meaning of selfless and unconditional love in the form of Nakusha, the gift that the Heavens always had in store for him. These words from Dutta would be Seema's ultimate mea culpa before she beats a retreat in her own murky world....I want it too but only a short one

Thank you for causing so much pain and ripping my heart from me. Looking at you, ten years on, it is hard to believe that I did not see the web of lies you wove around me. ... D as always .U were and r a Gadha

Thank you for giving me a chance to see a stranger who may have the same face and the same touch of hand but fact is that I can see now who you really are and why were not meant to be happy.

Thank you for showing me, albeit, in the most cruel of manners that it was never going to work as you so, succinctly, reminded me one dark stormy night by, almost, killing the last vestiges of humanity in me.... this is heartbreaking

Thank you for allowing me to amaze myself despite your heinous betrayal and learn to care for someone else, understand her fear just as she has understood me.  Oh ! yes that what he should say

Thank you for leaving and making me realise that you were not what I wanted and that I was not meant for you. The sight of you crying or in a heap on the floor does not move me anymore as you are gone and do not live in my heart anymore. Somebody, infinitely, gentle and loving does.   For D ..u nd N r made for eachother Gadha

Thank you for, knowingly, damaging a fragile mind and a life not ready for the great tests of love. Seeing you ten years on, I can see why you were sent on a mission to destroy as I needed to regenerate into the new me.

Thank you for teaching me a valuable lesson, for forcing me to make a reality check and be able to call a spade a spade... Rubbing my eyes  D .. not possible shake me 

Thank you for helping me wake up and realise that life is short and that I should listen to how I really feel better and happy now to take a chance on being happy ever after with the one person who has believed in me.   yes u should

Thank you for letting me see through the smokescreen that you were and finally learn not to misread the signs that you could ever have cared or loved me as you are not ever going to fool me ever. I can see the glass and I, now, know that I would like my woman to be real with lots of class. I am no longer blinded by fury but driven by hope for somebody who is totally worth my trust and love.

So Goodbye Seema, I have had a lucky escape and I will not waste any more precious time on broken dreams as I have a million and one things to do and cannot wait to see what else this journey through life with Nakusha, my one and only real love, will bring. Heart  Yes ys yes ...baby now u on right track Gadha

Ur comments please.Embarrassed

Hey Priya,

Thank you for the most succint resume of this thread. I have to hand it to you as you captivated the best one on the thoughts that I envisaged in Dutta's mind. I just hope CVs do indulge us somehow and Dutta comes back quickly. i cant put up with the trepidation for too long.

Love
KavitaSmile

notsorry-Carrie-

Go to top