India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Dutta: G'Bye Seema, u were not meant for me

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged

So Dutta has, momentarily, bid Good Bye to Patil Niwas and is expected to be meeting Seema soon.CryCryCry He will, undoubtedly, experience a myriad of emotions in his last and final confrontation with the woman who changed his life in the most cruel fashion possible and so, irrevocably, that he had no choice but to fall in a vicious cycle where he needed to be brow beaten by all the hardships that fate can possibly throw and allow his regeneration from beast to a better human being. He will now be able to look into Seema's eyes and thank her for opening the doors of a world where he discovered the real meaning of selfless and unconditional love in the form of Nakusha, the gift that the Heavens always had in store for him. These words from Dutta would be Seema's ultimate mea culpa before she beats a retreat in her own murky world.

Thank you for causing so much pain and ripping my heart from me. Looking at you, ten years on, it is hard to believe that I did not see the web of lies you wove around me.

Thank you for giving me a chance to see a stranger who may have the same face and the same touch of hand but fact is that I can see now who you really are and why were not meant to be happy.

Thank you for showing me, albeit, in the most cruel of manners that it was never going to work as you so, succinctly, reminded me one dark stormy night by, almost, killing the last vestiges of humanity in me.

Thank you for allowing me to amaze myself despite your heinous betrayal and learn to care for someone else, understand her fear just as she has understood me.

Thank you for leaving and making me realise that you were not what I wanted and that I was not meant for you. The sight of you crying or in a heap on the floor does not move me anymore as you are gone and do not live in my heart anymore. Somebody, infinitely, gentle and loving does.   

Thank you for, knowingly, damaging a fragile mind and a life not ready for the great tests of love. Seeing you ten years on, I can see why you were sent on a mission to destroy as I needed to regenerate into the new me.

Thank you for teaching me a valuable lesson, for forcing me to make a reality check and be able to call a spade a spade.

Thank you for helping me wake up and realise that life is short and that I should listen to how I really feel better and happy now to take a chance on being happy ever after with the one person who has believed in me.

Thank you for letting me see through the smokescreen that you were and finally learn not to misread the signs that you could ever have cared or loved me as you are not ever going to fool me ever. I can see the glass and I, now, know that I would like my woman to be real with lots of class. I am no longer blinded by fury but driven by hope for somebody who is totally worth my trust and love.

So Goodbye Seema, I have had a lucky escape and I will not waste any more precious time on broken dreams as I have a million and one things to do and cannot wait to see what else this journey through life with Nakusha, my one and only real love, will bring. Heart

Ur comments please.Embarrassed

Edited by KavitaDR - 04 January 2011 at 9:54am

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82fairy_naazVampgirlnightoffullmoonnotsorrysikkaishalizdarcyshruti10augustanupamas2desi-galChinu2004chitrakshgeetsihuAbhiAniprettywomanpbtghoshsasha_1mnx12mozart66Jyoerama_2010ltl_fanFishfishAnu-Ananyasub_rosadivy609ivy_11rainurubalsuhana19anna44MelodiousDreams-Carrie--bharti-ushankitvcmIsHeZ.xmeghaparti--Sia---Huma-MrsKhan

shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Exactly kavita, i also want dutta to thank seema nd wid him i also want to thank her in advance bcoz she vl act as a cupid between our TaSha.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDR

nightoffullmoon Senior Member
nightoffullmoon
nightoffullmoon

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KavitaDR

So Dutta has momentarily bid Good Bye to Patil Niwas and is expected to be meeting Seema soon.CryCryCry He will, undoubtedly, experience a myriad of emotions in his last and final confrontation with the woman who changed his life in the most cruel fashion possible and so, irrevocably, that he had no choice but to fall in a vicious cycle where he needed to be brow beaten by all the hardships that fate can possibly throw and allow his regeneration from beast to a better human being. He will now be able to look into Seema's eyes and thank her for opening the doors of a world where he discovered the real meaning of selfless and unconditional love in the form of Nakusha, the gift that the Heavens always had in store for him. These words from Dutta would be Seema's ultimate mea culpa before she beats a retreat in her own murky world.

Thank you for causing so much pain and ripping my heart from me. Looking at you, ten years on, it is hard to believe that I did not see the web of lies you wove around me.

Thank you for giving me a chance to see a stranger who may have the same face and the same touch of hand but fact is that I can see now who you really are and why were not meant to be happy.

Thank you for showing me, albeit, in the most cruel of manners that it was never going to work as you so, succinctly, reminded me one dark stormy night by, almost, killing the last vestiges of humanity in me.

Thank you for allowing me to amaze myself despite your heinous betrayal and learn to care for someone else, understand her fear just as she has understood me.

Thank you for leaving and making me realise that you were not what I wanted and that I was not meant for you. The sight of you crying or in a heap on the floor does not move me anymore as you are gone and do not live in my heart anymore. Somebody, infinitely, gentle and loving does.   

Thank you for, knowingly, damaging a fragile mind and a life not ready for the great tests of love. Seeing you ten years on, I can see why you were sent on a mission to destroy as I needed to regenerate into the new me.

Thank you for teaching me a valuable lesson, for forcing me to make a reality check and be able to call a spade a spade.

Thank you for helping me wake up and realise that life is short and that I should listen to how I really feel better and happy now to take a chance on being happy ever after with the one person who has believed in me.

Thank you for letting me see through the smokescreen that you were and finally learn not to misread the signs that you could ever have cared or loved me as you are not ever going to fool me ever. I can see the glass and I, now, know that I would like my woman to be real with lots of class. I am no longer blinded by fury but driven by hope for somebody who is totally worth my trust and love.

So Goodbye Seema, I have had a lucky escape and I will not waste any more precious time on broken dreams as I have a million and one things to do and cannot wait to see what else this journey through life with Nakusha, my one and only real love, will bring. Heart

Ur comments please.Embarrassed

Hey Kavi, mere mooh ki baat chinli tumneSmile

I would like Dutta to say all of that.

But Dutta being a man of few words, I would like to hear him just say, without recrimination,

"I have found true love. If my love for you had been true, I would not have been blinded by fury, and turned the course of my life. I hope you find someone who will alter your life. You begged for a chance to live, I gave it to you. Now, you saved my life. Thank you. So Goodbye Seema, I have had a lucky escape and I will not waste any more precious time on broken dreams as I have a million and one things to do and cannot wait to see what else this journey through life with Nakusha, my one and only real love, will bring. Heart

Edited by nightoffullmoon - 04 January 2011 at 9:53am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

notsorrylizdarcyshruti10augustKavitaDRmussy.jamshed-Carrie-

nightoffullmoon Senior Member
nightoffullmoon
nightoffullmoon

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged

Parting words: "Goodbye Seema, we were never meant for each other."

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDRshruti10augustmussy.jamshed

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
And this is exactly why we needed Seema back! Lovely post, Kavita! Love Dutta's thoughts especially!

This is Dutta's dilemma and his war with himself, he places the people he loves on pedestals. Also, he doesn't believe that people can err, or change. With Seema coming back in this fashion, rescuing him and asking for his forgiveness he will see it crystal clear.

That people change, due to circumstances, and sometimes because of the life they've lived. He'll see that it wasn't just he who changed that night. Seema also took the road to Hell.

He'll learn that just because you've seen Hell, doesn't mean there's no way back. The reason he is scared to accept Naku's love is because, somewhere he doesn't feel worthy of it. Seema's act of kindness will lead to him forgiving her, and ultimately himself.

The third and greatest lesson he'll learn is that he had to walk through all these dark nights, get spurned and hurt and burnt, to be worthy of a love as magnificent as this. Naku has shown him, in a hundred ways, why he deserves love. She has taught him that when you truly love, you fight for it and you never give up.

he will thank Seema for starting this chain, that led him to his destiny

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82shruti10augustKavitaDRnotsorrynightoffullmoonsasha_1sub_rosaJyoemussy.jamshedMelodiousDreams--Sia--MrsKhan

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
 I only hope Kavita, that the creatives do it this way and this fast....and not drag it, I am yet to see the episode of today but nonetheless it should be over soon and fast...I hope and prey!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDR

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
@shruti10august

Exactly kavita, i also want dutta to thank seema nd wid him i also want to thank her in advance bcoz she vl act as a cupid between our TaSha.
[/QUOTE]

Dear Shruti,

However much the tendency has been for the CVs to show a third party acting as Cupid for TASHA, I want Dutta to complete this last journey of realisation of love in the most beautiful sense possible all by himself. Only, then would he have proved to himself and Nakusha that their love needs no appendages of any sort to bloom. Smile 

More importantly, i dont want him to feel indebted by gratitude for someone who has done so much harm that he finds himself battling for life once again after Kala's masterstroke. Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti10augustnightoffullmoonnotsorry

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
@nightoffullmoon

Hey Kavi, mere mooh ki baat chinli tumneSmile

I would like Dutta to say all of that.

But Dutta being a man of few words, I would like to hear him just say, without recrimination,

"I have found true love. If my love for you had been true, I would not have been blinded by fury, and turned the course of my life. I hope you find someone who will alter your life. You begged for a chance to live, I gave it to you. Now, you saved my life. Thank you. So Goodbye Seema, I have had a lucky escape and I will not waste any more precious time on broken dreams as I have a million and one things to do and cannot wait to see what else this journey through life with Nakusha, my one and only real love, will bring. Heart

Parting words: "Goodbye Seema, we were never meant for each other."
[/QUOTE]

Dear Yamini,

Gosh, i finally, know your name and it is beautiful. It did cross my mind that the Dutta we know may never be able to voice such a mouthful. Ab mooh se bole ya ankhon ki zubaani, he should be able to blurt it out. I am, really, looking forward to this confrontation when two individuals now separated forever in mind and spirit meet and allow both to get rid of the emotionally destructive baggage they have lugged behind for years.

And Thank you Yamini for completing the bit I left out. anymore. Jo bhi bharas, this is the opportunity to get it done. Be my guest.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

notsorrynightoffullmoon

Go to top