Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 4th Jan 2011 (Page 22)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [4.05%]
57 [77.03%]
3 [4.05%]
10 [13.51%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [1.35%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

SaffyFlower IF-Dazzler
SaffyFlower
SaffyFlower

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Originally posted by nikitagmc

Originally posted by Tanyaz

No No, please don't be angry with each other ..we all are friends and having a debate ...
Everyone has a right to have their say .....

If the debate is going no where then agree to disagree and finish it ..

This is yesterday's thread , what are  you guys still doing here .Come to todays' one .Tha tis more fun .Usha thinks Sulochna might fall for manav's gloosy chest if she sees him in the shower ...ROFL
and I am wondering what did  Usha do this morning .....ShockedWink, or what did she eat ....Blushing

Tanya Di, go back and read the posts again. THERE WAS NO FIGHT. I and Saffy laughed at each other and said that yes, lets agree to disagree. I even tried to make a joke of Einstein, that such a nutcase he was, even though he was the most intelligent man on earth.

And after all this, suddenly that big post by Jaanu came making me feel as if I have done some big sin by putting up my views here. So I felt okay, if everyone feels like that, then lets go from here.

And thats precisely why u shouldn't go . Look , normally we dont come here and post our views ...........I post mine  in my Commentary thread .  Today , for fun sake I peeped in here as I saw your reply and I respect ur analysis .always .I also respect Saffys sense of humor although I have differences with her on some viewpoints . So I peeped in . And when some disussion was done , this response ? Everyday these guys joke and talk and stay put on this thread , today what by seeing us why the need to log out , r we some horrible members or something ?Or is SOTD the monopoly of a certain group only and we r not welcome ?In that case I wud like to point out that it is an open forum ............whether it is commentary or SOTD , no one has a right to push other members off this way .By all means log out . I won't .

KoolDi,pls cool off - pls don't say Jaanu or anybody pushed anybody off.Her intention was to tell me to come and have masti with her,as we both dont get to log in at the same time due to our busy schedules during this new year time...I do it with her all the time...it is a mock show of anger in affection,I will request that we go easy - guess as friends when some are having fun in another thread,asking others to join in on the fun instead of serious talk is normal,that is all she did

I apologize on her behalf to anybody as it was not obvious about the background behind her writing so

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10LuvSSever

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

@Tanya Di: At the moment I don't see it happening. Once again, I'm not angry with anyone, but I'm certainly shocked with everything. Its been almost two years on this forum and something like this has never happened. In other forums, debate threads get closed up bcos people fight too badly... here its ulta... people want to trash a healthy debate.

Don't worry Kools. I did log out, but came back for your commentary. And now I see there's none. Oh I know-- you're still debating whether to request that scene from my side eh??? I hate you!!!Angry  *sticking tongue*

Members, please note: no need to get worried, this is the way I and Kools fight. LOL

Hehe .....am leaving now to teach my kids studies . Plz dont think of leaving SOTD etc ........its open forum .  Love ya niks , go , see why all r falling over ur Manavs glossy chestEmbarrassed
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
I also appologise on Jaanu's behalf .If anything she  said made you guys feel uncomfortable then please I wan tto say sorry ..
We are all sisters and little ups and downs happen even between sisters , don't they ..
These little thinsg are one in a million .Think about the 100 other good moments that we all have shared together ....Tha tis more important na ....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
absolutely agree with u Tanya , PR forum is for everyone , all the threads nd topics are open to all members to put their point across in a healthy and polite manner. There is no need to bash any member or any POV , if u dont like something dont click the LIKE button that's all. This is my first forum and I started more then one n half years back, never seen any confrontations or bashing. So guys lets have peace and not pollute our forum.
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

[
 , see why all r falling over ur Manavs glossy chestEmbarrassed

Lunza and Usha  and Piya are uttaroing his izzat in a big way .ROFL

His chikna chest made everyone in the Karanjkar pariwaar crazy and they first hooked him with Jaywant ...but satish went in depression so now we have a  new official love triangle with jaywant and satish fighting over Manav .....OuchShockedLOL

Edited by Tanyaz - 05 January 2011 at 12:23pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nikitagmcPiyatrix

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Never mind saffy , even in ROTW there were comments about wanting to meet mind googling etc ...........why , coz he dared to oppose the horrible Kools or something I suppose ? I had ignored even then . Actually he and I made up that day itself it was simple misunderstanding but I found jaanu commenting unecessarily on it . I didnt say a single word . Today too I found such comments .
Never mind , I have nothing against u . But once I speak , I speak out everything . Bye for now , I hope this topic ends here .
SaffyFlower IF-Dazzler
SaffyFlower
SaffyFlower

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

@Tanya Di: At the moment I don't see it happening. Once again, I'm not angry with anyone, but I'm certainly shocked with everything. Its been almost two years on this forum and something like this has never happened. In other forums, debate threads get closed up bcos people fight too badly... here its ulta... people want to trash a healthy debate.

Niki nobody is trashing anything - its just ppl's views that ok,when we are doing masti banter,why dont u come and join us there?a bit of mock anger for friendship sake...as friends I am happy and proud that Jaanu wrote her post coz I know her intention.

We are not aamney saamney,so sometimes misunderstanding over what is written happens.Pls take this lightly.

Edited by SaffyFlower - 05 January 2011 at 12:25pm
nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
@Saffy:::: It may have been a joke Saffy, but if its a joke between you and Jaanu, then Jaanu should be more clear na about how she says it... and this I'm saying with due respect to Janu, cos she's elder to me.... it did not sound like a joke to me at all... I was actually horrified cos nobody ever said anything like that ever before in this whole forum. Why not say in simple words that leave all this, come and have fun??? Would we have disagreed?

See now- that healthy debate has gone with the wind. The whole atmosphere became so tensed

Jaanu dear, if it was a joke, then I request you to be more direct next time, and I say this from the bottom of my heart.

Enough of this serious discussion. Lets bury the hatchet here. Continue discussing Manav's chest. sorry I can't come, would have loved too, but I need to study some more. Good night people.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever--Hope--koolsadhu1000

Go to top