Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 4th Jan 2011 (Page 21)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [4.05%]
57 [77.03%]
3 [4.05%]
10 [13.51%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [1.35%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

SaffyFlower IF-Dazzler
SaffyFlower
SaffyFlower

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
NikiConfused Jaanu dint mean anything but to distract me from writing long postsWinkwe try that on each other all the time,its our time pass mastiEmbarrassedpls dont take her post badly,pls.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dew_dropLuvSSever

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
You come to today's thread right now NIKI...ASAP. They are making chutney of your Manav .First they  made Sulo fall  for his glossy chest  , next they  are putting him in shower with jaywant ......LOL

Juts because you got distracted , what they making mince meat of him there ....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10dew_dropLuvSSeverSaffyFlower

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaffyFlower

Hey Niki ! Pls dont mind what Jaanu wrote

I know what she is trying to say

She is NOT criticising u, it is me - and its a thing between the 2 of us that we will be here to have fun - she pulls my leg when I write long posts and I pulls her when she writes long posts

Everybody,pls cool off,my request - its nobody's fault,but just a misunderstanding - we all know each other well enuf,to each other's intentions.

Saffy, I repeat- I'M NOT ANGRY WITH ANYONE.

Its just that I come so less on this forum nowadays... and then I wrote something but now I feel that maybe nobody was interested in listening to it. And I didn't even start it, I was just giving my thoughts on something you posted- healthy debates are always welcome, I felt.

Once again--- NO HARD FEELINGS FROM MY SIDE FOR ANYBODY.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dew_dropLuvSSever--Hope--

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
No Niki, you didn't do anything wrong here .We all have our point of views ...We differ in our point of views and then we try and explain them ...sometimes we are convinced by others , sometimes not ...then we agree to disagree and that is exactly what you and saffy were doing here ...

Jaanu will also come around ....I am sure of that ...

It happens , these little things ....part of being a community ............

Come on baby , chin up now ...and you too Saffy ..And please go and save Manav's izzat  on today's SOTD's thread ...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Originally posted by Tanyaz

No No, please don't be angry with each other ..we all are friends and having a debate ...
Everyone has a right to have their say .....

If the debate is going no where then agree to disagree and finish it ..

This is yesterday's thread , what are  you guys still doing here .Come to todays' one .Tha tis more fun .Usha thinks Sulochna might fall for manav's gloosy chest if she sees him in the shower ...ROFL
and I am wondering what did  Usha do this morning .....ShockedWink, or what did she eat ....Blushing

Tanya Di, go back and read the posts again. THERE WAS NO FIGHT. I and Saffy laughed at each other and said that yes, lets agree to disagree. I even tried to make a joke of Einstein, that such a nutcase he was, even though he was the most intelligent man on earth.

And after all this, suddenly that big post by Jaanu came making me feel as if I have done some big sin by putting up my views here. So I felt okay, if everyone feels like that, then lets go from here.

And thats precisely why u shouldn't go . Look , normally we dont come here and post our views ...........I post mine  in my Commentary thread .  Today , for fun sake I peeped in here as I saw your reply and I respect ur analysis .always .I also respect Saffys sense of humor although I have differences with her on some viewpoints . So I peeped in . And when some disussion was done , this response ? Everyday these guys joke and talk and stay put on this thread , today what by seeing us why the need to log out , r we some horrible members or something ?Or is SOTD the monopoly of a certain group only and we r not welcome ?In that case I wud like to point out that it is an open forum ............whether it is commentary or SOTD , no one has a right to push other members off this way .By all means log out . I won't .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 05 January 2011 at 12:02pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10dew_drop

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
This thread is for everyone ..Every one has an equal right .Every vote has equal power .It doesn't even belongs to me ...It's a democratic thread ...

Varsha is not too fond of the Archu treated her fav character Jaywant but she comes in here all the time and I know she loves all her friends here ...
Ask her .....

Jaanu will also come around .Please don't be angry with her .She is a very sweet kid and maybe in the heat of the moment said something that came across like this .Otherwise everyone respects each other and we have to keep it this way ......

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10dew_dropLuvSSeverPiyatrix

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Oh no, it is done ....
Now we have a nofficial Jodi for Manav and Jaywant , it is called ManJay ....Ermm

One day Manav looks hot and these girls go crazy ......LOL
nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
@Tanya Di: At the moment I don't see it happening. Once again, I'm not angry with anyone, but I'm certainly shocked with everything. Its been almost two years on this forum and something like this has never happened. In other forums, debate threads get closed up bcos people fight too badly... here its ulta... people want to trash a healthy debate.

Don't worry Kools. I did log out, but came back for your commentary. And now I see there's none. Oh I know-- you're still debating whether to request that scene from my side eh??? I hate you!!!Angry  *sticking tongue*

Members, please note: no need to get worried, this is the way I and Kools fight. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10dew_drop--Hope--

Go to top