Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 4th Jan 2011 (Page 20)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [4.05%]
57 [77.03%]
3 [4.05%]
10 [13.51%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [1.35%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

star_wars IF-Dazzler
star_wars
star_wars

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
I understood Nikki but I referenced Manav.  As you say, to make light of the situation.

Jannu totally agree with your post.ClapClap  Why cry over spilt milkShocked

Love you Piya, Hugreason why I did not blast Mannu that dayWinkLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10SaffyFlowerLuvSSeverPiyatrix

SaffyFlower IF-Dazzler
SaffyFlower
SaffyFlower

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Jaanu,NikiConfused

cmon guys.ok,am not writing abt show thenDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

star_wars

SaffyFlower IF-Dazzler
SaffyFlower
SaffyFlower

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged

There was no mention of Manav not loving Archu at all I believe.Neither that he has NEVER done anything for her.

A specific circumstance was picked and analyzed here - right/wrong - thatz all.Dilemmas exist in everyone's lives,we analyzed a couple of perspectives here what should be done in this specific dilemma.Some had a solution that cud have been done,some felt no solution was merited in this case.I have a bone to pick with a no solution reqd option,which I felt was Manav's option too - thatz all

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10LuvSSeverstar_warsPiyatrix

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

I'm sorry 2 interfere here but i just got curious n open the thread 2 c wat was going on n i'm shockedShocked
Sorry to say this is insane wat u guys r writing n writing. I'm not gonna take sides n i think it's sad that we r having all those clashes abt who was right or wrong or who is taking Manav side or Archu side. It's abt ArMan n that all. Wats that Manav is better than Archu or vice versa. I wont talk abt Sacchu case coz i know wat some r trying 2 say but i find it strange that nobody found it necessary 2 debate when the bilogical mother left the child 2 Savita n threw the fault on Cvs 2 make archu mahaan. Why not throw the responsibilty on Cvs again 4 ArMan goofs. talking biases n some of us dare 2 say they r not biased. Come on give me a break. i'm ver biased n i have no problem saying it.
ArMan goofed up n they r mending things n r at par now so why so going over spilled milk now. Very unfortunate. The New Year has very well started on the forum i c.
I wont b diplomatic or hypocrite or give u girls a big smile n say this or that when i'm not meaning wat i'm saying. N sorry again Nikki, Saffy n others i'm dont feel the discussion is healthy when we need 2 put our personal life experience on the front in a forum 2 make pl understand our POV. Sorry again. I'm bugged n i'm logging out n u guys can can continue n if u want blast me too.

Really , I remember u too had once given a personal experience on the forum . We never commented like this then . The discussion was really going in a very friendly way ......why wud my personal experience make the debate unhealthy ? Hundreds of times hundreds of members add in their personal tidbits .........no one comments this way . We respectfully read it and reply if if we agree or say we dont agree .Even saffy gave some personal experience rite now while making a point .....I neither found it making the debate unhealthy nor wud i dream of belttling it as i respect saffy as a member .

niks thers absolutely no need to log out . If others wish to , its their choice . I kind of get the impression some cannot bear our presence on SOTD thread or something as if it is their adda ? Its like omg these people r here lets log out ! I came on this thread today after so many days ...Tanya poor dear was telling me so many times Kools come , see Shravni is being voted etc , I honestly didnt come , only today I found nikis post interesting so I too gave some of my thoughts ...were they so bad that such an issue was made ? Why shud anyone be shocked etc etc just to see a healthy debate beats me . Healthy debates have been part of PR forum since long time now . So what r we supposed to never even comment on some point that struck us in the serial ? What in the world is there to be bugged about , the debate was between saffy niki and me others neednt even comment if they dont wish to ! Simply stay calm and enjoy !

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 05 January 2011 at 11:51am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10--Hope--Dabulls23

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
No No, please don't be angry with each other ..we all are friends and having a debate ...
Everyone has a right to have their say .....

If the debate is going no where then agree to disagree and finish it ..

This is yesterday's thread , what are  you guys still doing here .Come to todays' one .Tha tis more fun .Usha thinks Sulochna might fall for manav's gloosy chest if she sees him in the shower ...ROFL
and I am wondering what did  Usha do this morning .....ShockedWink, or what did she eat ....Blushing

Edited by Tanyaz - 05 January 2011 at 11:45am

Jasmine10LuvSSeverarchanamanav

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Logged in just now just to check whether Kools posted commentary- she had said she would be doing it tonight.

Kools, even I didn't understand what I did wrong. Have we never criticized characters before? I remember in the beginning of the serial we used to debate so vehemently, everyone used to call me Manav's lawyer and you- Archu's lawyer. But then came a point when I criticised Manav, and defended Archu alone when nobody was defending her. (When she slapped Dharmesh) Then how am I biased???

If analysis is not liked, then don't start with analysis na? Someone wrote an analysis about Manav not being fair, and I stepped in to say that I believe in the contrary, and expressed my reasons for it. And in all this, I don't think I used foul language.

Then why such an outburst????

And jaanu, I have criticised Shravani in the past too. Yesterday only I told Kools to suggest CV's to show someone mocking or scolding Shravani about giving her child to Savita like a basket of fruit. I had even made a separate thread for it when that track happened. I am not biased to any side here, even though I do have my favourites.

Jasmine10dew_drop--Hope--

SaffyFlower IF-Dazzler
SaffyFlower
SaffyFlower

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Hey Niki ! Pls dont mind what Jaanu wrote

I know what she is trying to say

She is NOT criticising u, it is me - and its a thing between the 2 of us that we will be here to have fun - she pulls my leg when I write long posts and I pulls her when she writes long posts

Everybody,pls cool off,my request - its nobody's fault,but just a misunderstanding - we all know each other well enuf,and each other's intentions.

Edited by SaffyFlower - 05 January 2011 at 11:54am

Jasmine10dew_dropLuvSSever

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

No No, please don't be angry with each other ..we all are friends and having a debate ...
Everyone has a right to have their say .....

If the debate is going no where then agree to disagree and finish it ..

This is yesterday's thread , what are  you guys still doing here .Come to todays' one .Tha tis more fun .Usha thinks Sulochna might fall for manav's gloosy chest if she sees him in the shower ...ROFL
and I am wondering what did  Usha do this morning .....ShockedWink, or what did she eat ....Blushing

Tanya Di, go back and read the posts again. THERE WAS NO FIGHT. I and Saffy laughed at each other and said that yes, lets agree to disagree. I even tried to make a joke of Einstein, that such a nutcase he was, even though he was the most intelligent man on earth.

And after all this, suddenly that big post by Jaanu came making me feel as if I have done some big sin by putting up my views here. So I felt okay, if everyone feels like that, then lets go from here.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10--Hope--

Go to top