Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 4th Jan 2011 (Page 19)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [4.05%]
57 [77.03%]
3 [4.05%]
10 [13.51%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [1.35%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Thant reminds me of something, why did Sulo not take her sick daughter to a doctor that night??? Why did they wait till morning for Manav?

Or did I miss out something?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10dew_dropkoolsadhu1000

star_wars IF-Dazzler
star_wars
star_wars

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Originally posted by star_wars

Originally posted by SaffyFlower

Let us agree to disagree here Niki thenLOLI personally don't think he had any intention of calling doctor or meds or vandu,it was past  9 pm in the night when he left savita's house,they showed him looking at the clockLOLand then he wud go back to savita's after 2-3 hrs of all thisWackowhy not just take his wife along,how easy is thatLOLLOL

Einstein easyOuchLOLLOL

Exactly, Einstein easy! Einstein by the way, was a nutcase who did the most brilliant studies but lacked common sense.LOLLOL Just trying to lighten the atmosphere... gosh things seem to be so heated up here.

Yes, it would have been a very easy solution, but every easy solution is not the best solution.

LOL

Like Mannu that nightWinkLOL
SaffyFlower IF-Dazzler
SaffyFlower
SaffyFlower

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bonnefille

there are some factual wrongs nikki and saffy you are debating about.

That night manav had gone to bring medicines for archana when in his worry he reached D house by mistake....he was told abt sachin's condition, he took him to hospital where he was constantly worried abt archana too. savita asked him to stay but he said archana needs to be taken care off he will come after he makes arrangements for her. We never got to see what arrangements manav would have made because sulo was already there to take care of archana. But the fact is manav didn't choose between sachu or archana.....he wanted to be there for both. And thats the case it should have been.....no choice in the two responsibilities which were utmost important. Circumstances does make you fall short in one....and thats what happened in manav's case.

Pre marriage it was manav vs archana....its still the same.  

BonneLOLThe one in blue is what I reinterated.The one in bold - nope,even in that circumstance he had enuf options,he chose not to want to make any,that is my point.If he had,he would have mentioned it and not stood crying, is my opinion.

IMHO - this is MAnav's life history,he takes up responsibility,shows a face of dilemma,looks at Archu asking,and she sacrifices everytime.She is the only solution he has ever had for all his own major zimmedari dilemmas.LOL
She takes complete responsbility for her actions,she actually runs with all determination to fulfill it,bangs her head against her buri kismat ka solid wall and falls off injuredLOL

They are very similiar bcoz they r caring,generous,responsible,good guys but the difference between them I feel is,really in the attitude aboveLOL

Edited by SaffyFlower - 05 January 2011 at 11:21am

Jasmine10LuvSSeverstar_wars

SaffyFlower IF-Dazzler
SaffyFlower
SaffyFlower

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged

Niki,hmm,u dont watch the episodeLOLdoctor came and predicted grave dangerWinku know PR doctorsLOL

Edited by SaffyFlower - 05 January 2011 at 11:30am
nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
@Jaanu: I was only trying to put in my opinion. I felt everyone had a different view of the situation, and just wanted to put my own thoughts too. This was an open healthy debate, and I don't think I have used any sarcastic words or offensive language. In the past I have had such debates with Kools too, and it has never affected us adversely.  In fact everyone has put their thoughts in the past too, and no one felt objected cos it was done in good spirit.

So now I should not express my views also or what?

And I'm not taking sides. Everyone on this forum knows that I have been unbiased and criticised Manav when he does anything bad.

Don't want to say anything more now. I'm logging out. No hard feelings for anybody. Good night.

Jasmine10dew_dropkoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Exactly Niki. He came in there to tell her he was gonna to stay at savita's for the nite.

How come he thought of leaving her and go off,if he had not thought of a solution

Don't you think at the end of the day,if Sulo-Mano had not come,he wud have left her alone there for the nite?I reaaly will like to know now,what do you think he would have done if sulo-mano had not showed up.

No he didn't come to say that he was going to stay at Savita's for the night. Don't you know Manav's character Saffy??? He isn't so heartless. He said it only to convince his Aai to let him go back to archu, else she wouldn't have let him go.

That is what I'm saying Saffy, it was an unfortunate situation where he had very few choices. And we should understand his situation before blaming him that he was incapable and stuff. Maybe he would have called the doctor, made him give Archu meds, maybe called Vandu etc. But at the time when calamity struck, he had to rush out quickly, and all these arrangements take some time. At that time he couldn't have waited.

Sometimes in life situations arise for which there r no immediate solutions . Life is frightening and not a bed of roses and with hundreds of situations that have no solutions . Thats what I learnt thru my tussle with life .
He did his best . He did not take Archu to Savita coz he was in no frame of mind to be this sharp and to understand this is rite time to bend Savita this and that . His half crazed mom HATED Archna .who knows what she wud have said . He is a good man who literally agreed to let his parents die lonely deaths when he gave that sign to Jay ...........there was no saying when he wud come out of jail if Jay had succeeded .................what more can a girl want in love when the man who loves her indirectly says let my parents die unhappy if I never come out but you be happy in ur life ? This much sacrifice has even Sulochana the preacher done for Archu Ever in her life ? Who says all unfortunate situations in life have 'solutions' ? What solution has Sulochana been able to provide for the Manju problem in her house ? Now thats a volcanic problem that erupts from time to time ....has she come up with any Solution to the disasters in Archus life .....for alll the disasters r done by Manju whom Sulochana shields .

Vandus option .......Well CVs forget Vandu all the time .Even during Manavs hospitalization after getting beaten up by Prakash they showed no option of Damo calling Vandu to stay for the night after Manav was discharged .They showed Archna staying over instead .

Manav is financially poor , no manpower , tremendous responsibilities but with a heart of gold , always trying to keep everyone happy and doing his best ..........this is the bottomline of PR . Archna knows this and perhaps is the only one who accepts him for what he is . Unlike Sulo she didn't ask him these faaltu prioritisation questions .

Lastly ........u make ur own choices in life . Archana made a choice .She rejected a rich proposal twice in her life .........Satish and now Jaywant . Had she been married to both .........she wud never face this situation . They had finances , manpower , no baggage of a foster son ...nothing . They cud have perhaps given her best possible treatment , time , everything . But Archna chose to make life with a poor man , with no accomodation , no salary , and hundreds of dysfunctional responsibilities .Manav Deshmukh's life is one hell of a dysfunctional mire in which Archna waded out of CHOICE . So yeh to hota hi rahega . There will be sicknesses with no proper treatments , tremendous financial problems , homelessness , begging to strangers like Tarun Satish etc for small sums ................this is going to be her life as she opted not to work and marry a poor man . That poor man has his limitations , he cannot change overnight and this horrendous life will always be Archnas fate now . Perhaps thing will change when Manav becomes rich but currently its nowhere in the picture . Point is Manav cannot be blamed .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10dew_dropLuvSSeverlunza

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged

Niki,hmm,u dont watch the episodeLOL

I wish I could comment saffy, I have several arguments more, but now I don't want to comment any more. It was nice to debate.

And why didn't you point out if I was factually going wrong??? I didn't go into facts, I concentrated on the main point. Go read it in my post to Bonne.

@star-wars: The above comment of easy solution was not for Manav. I think you didn't understand it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Everybody has their views.....and I respect all. 

I stated my point....i don't like defending it continously.

I like the present. 

Today was a really good episode. 

I was happy about it.....not sure I still am.

I love both Manav and Archana equally.....I see both their pros and cons....and love them with all their aspects.

Its ArMan for me...and that will be the case.

Going offline now.

Goodnight to all. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10dew_dropLuvSSeverSaffyFlowerstar_warslunzaPiyatrix

Go to top