Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 4th Jan 2011 (Page 18)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [4.05%]
57 [77.03%]
3 [4.05%]
10 [13.51%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [1.35%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

SaffyFlower IF-Dazzler
SaffyFlower
SaffyFlower

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Let us agree to disagree here Niki thenLOLI personally don't think he had any intention of calling doctor or meds or vandu,it was past  9 pm in the night when he left savita's house,they showed him looking at the clockLOLand then he wud go back to savita's after 2-3 hrs of all thisWackowhy not just take his wife along,how easy is thatLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverstar_wars

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
@bonne: Then why does everyone keep stressing that he prioritised Sachu not Archu haan???

My point:

1.) If he did prioritise, I don't blame him, cos Sachu needed him more.

2.) He did want to make arrangements for archu, he didn't leave Archu in the lurch. As you pointed out (thankyou for confirming my point here) we never got to see what arrangements he would have made. Sulo suddenly started giving him a guilt trip and demanded a sudden answer taht what exactly are you going to do. Is it so easy to give such an answer so quickly at that point, when he was already so disturbed and Sulo had made him feel more guilty???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dew_dropLuvSSeverlunza

star_wars IF-Dazzler
star_wars
star_wars

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaffyFlower

Let us agree to disagree here Niki thenLOLI personally don't think he had any intention of calling doctor or meds or vandu,it was past  9 pm in the night when he left savita's house,they showed him looking at the clockLOLand then he wud go back to savita's after 2-3 hrs of all thisWackowhy not just take his wife along,how easy is thatLOLLOL

Einstein easyOuchLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaffyFlower

dew_drop Goldie
dew_drop
dew_drop

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged

Let us agree to disagree here Niki thenLOLI personally don't think he had any intention of calling doctor or meds or vandu,it waspast9 pm in the night when he left savita's house,they showed him looking at the clockLOLand then he wudgo back tosavita's after 2-3 hrs of all thisWackowhy not just take his wife along,how easy is thatLOLLOL

What makes you think he wudn't hav taken her to the D's?
Since we all r assuming 'what if what if'
What if he took her with him to D's? Its a possiblity..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverSaffyFlower

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged

Saffy, you think one cannot get a doctor at 9 o clock?Big smile One can get a doctor at 12 o clock also.

He must be shown looking at the clock since he wanted to get back to Archu soon.

Of course, if you want to see only the half empty glass and have taken it for granted that Manav is bad, and if you assume that 'Manav the heartless' had no intention of making arrangements or even calling the doctor, then I can't help it, we will have to agree to disagree.LOL But I can never think of this in my dreams, knowing that Manav cares for everyone. Such behavior of leaving wife sick and without a doctor doesn't go with the character of Manav, who took good care of Archu (when she had an accident) even when he didn't want to talk or look at her in the three month phase.

As for the solution--- I would never recommend this solution, however easy it seems to you. Reason- more catastropheLOL. You know very well Savita wouldn't take them inside. She would have thrown both of them out. 2-3 hours commuting to Savita's home, then 2-3 hours commuting back--- and that too when Archu is weak. An easier thing would be to get her to the doctor, he will give one i.v. glucose and one paracetamol... Archu half recovers almost instantaneously.LOL

In my opinion, efficient handling of the situation DOES NOT mean taking the simplest solution. The simplest solution is not necessarily the best solution. Going to Savita would have worsened the situation more--- already there were two ill people, she would have shouted and woken up more people and created more tamasha, that too when Archu was in no state to bear it. Even if in some way, Manav had taken Archu inside his home- where is the security??? Savita has gone wild with rage, she wanted to hit Archu the day they came home after sindoor filling... who knows she would have hit Archu again???

No, I wouldn't recommend this solution. At a time when two people in the house are already sick, trouble needs to be avoided, not augmented.Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10dew_droplunza

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by star_wars

Einstein easyOuchLOLLOL

Exactly, Einstein easy! Einstein by the way, was a nutcase who did the most brilliant studies but lacked common sense.LOLLOL Just trying to lighten the atmosphere... gosh things seem to be so heated up here.

Yes, it would have been a very easy solution, but every easy solution is not the best solution.

LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dew_drop

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
I'm sorry 2 interfere here but i just got curious n open the thread 2 c wat was going on n i'm shockedShocked
Sorry to say this is insane wat u guys r writing n writing. I'm not gonna take sides n i think it's sad that we r having all those clashes abt who was right or wrong or who is taking Manav side or Archu side. It's abt ArMan n that all. Wats that Manav is better than Archu or vice versa. I wont talk abt Sacchu case coz i know wat some r trying 2 say but i find it strange that nobody found it necessary 2 debate when the bilogical mother left the child 2 Savita n threw the fault on Cvs 2 make archu mahaan. Why not throw the responsibilty on Cvs again 4 ArMan goofs. talking biases n some of us dare 2 say they r not biased. Come on give me a break. i'm ver biased n i have no problem saying it.
ArMan goofed up n they r mending things n r at par now so why so going over spilled milk now. Very unfortunate. The New Year has very well started on the forum i c.
I wont b diplomatic or hypocrite or give u girls a big smile n say this or that when i'm not meaning wat i'm saying. N sorry again Nikki, Saffy n others i'm dont feel the discussion is healthy when we need 2 put our personal life experience on the front in a forum 2 make pl understand our POV. Sorry again. I'm bugged n i'm logging out n u guys can can continue n if u want blast me too.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10dew_dropstar_warsSaffyFlowerLuvSSeverlunza

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
little Sachin had Savita nd Damodar , Archana only Manav , also the Ds have been living in that Chawl for say 30 yrs or more so they know their neighbors well, anyone could have taken Sachu to hospital if situation worsened whereas Archana only had Manav that night , her family had already cut of ties with her nd the neighbors were the last ppl to turn to, Manav certainly ws in a dilemma but I dont blame him, Savita made it impossible for him, btw dont think Sachu ws that ill,  the next morning Savita told her chawl buddies Sachu ab bilkul theek hai if he ws so serious how come he fully recovered in 10 / 12 hrs ??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10SaffyFlowerLuvSSeverstar_wars

Go to top