Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 4th Jan 2011 (Page 17)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [4.05%]
57 [77.03%]
3 [4.05%]
10 [13.51%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [1.35%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Swatrocks

@Nikki...I hope my post din hurt u..OuchI din mean dat u r forcing nyone...Its just dat no one hd agreed at dat time so wrote dis post....SORRY..Ouch

Don't be silly bacche!!  Of course I'm not angry... Smile... in fact there was no reason to be angry...LOL
Smile

SaffyFlower IF-Dazzler
SaffyFlower
SaffyFlower

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Ok - KoolDi,Niki - am a lil busy today and was surprised to see this when I logged into check PMs casually... I havent read all ur posts as am @wrk at break,but I can see what you are trying to criticize.

Let me point out that I gave a solution to Manav's problem,that he needed to bring both the patients under 1 roof,so that he could keep an eye on both.Where did I say he should not have tended to Sachu??I told he should have made it clear that in an emergency for him as well as for savita, his emergency is as important as hers.

I pointed out - Archu did not have a cold or a cough,that she could be left alone with a pat on the cheek to sleep tight

She fainted when she got up to fill her glass of water,she could not even totter up to the water pot.
What if she wanted to get up and go to the bathroom?
The neighbor drunkard walked in that very nite a second time.Ok he doesnt have the energy to molest but what if he had walked in and simply fell on the cot with her,she cud not even get up to lock the door.Archu did not have a phone in the house or a known neighbor that she herself could call out for an emergency at any time.

If you do not like my solution that he should have taken her to savita's house that night,can you give a solution to Archu's state of affairs? Tommorrow,if the exact same thing happens,and Jay walks in and easily kidnaps an Archu who does not have the physical strength to even try to fight back,are you going applaud Manav??

How different is an invalid sick woman than a baby that cannot walk or talk??So if ur child is sick and if ur mother cannot get up from her bed,she is invalid - are u telling me u r going to let this invalid woman in ur life all alone with no communication mechanism at all at that point

So the woman in question being mere wife,her being invalid merits her degration but if the invalid is a mother,it merits care??

Instead of asking Manav,savita could have asked Vandu.Vandu would have stayed for the night.Savita could have stayed with Ajit for the nite.Manav could have taken Archu to Ajit's house.Asked the lady next door even if he did not know her much,middle class women in chawl are not exactly so bad that you cannot ask them for help.The fact is he did not bother about thinking of any alternatives,and pathetically did not even feel she was entitled to one.

It was Archu's kismat that sulo and mano had walked in by chance that day.

When did I say that he should not tend to the baby? why do u think he should not tend to an invalid sick wife?Are you going say somebody is invalid only if their legs are cut off?

If Sulo felt what wud have happened to her daughter if she was not there,I see nothing wrong in it.
Nowhere sulo said,stay with archu and not sachu.Nowhere she said,dont take care of sachu,dont go to ur mother.Then why accuse sulo that she was denying sachu's rights to be tended?
She correctly said - the day u can balance ur responsibilities,u will do justice to my daughter.
That is exactly what I pointed out. He does not balance,he blinds one off.

When he went to visit giving sachu those toys,archu stood outside,she did not come in.There was no need for it and Archu made no fuss over it.

My brother lives in bangalore,he drives to chennai and back every weekend,as my grandma is ill now,My mom does not talk to my SIL for some silly thing about her mom now.But not once has he left his wife alone,he brings her along,coz she does not know local lang,bangi is new to her,she doesnt know anybody there - he pays all the bills and does all his 'zimma' totally.

It is one thing to get love but another to earn respect.Today Manav lacks respect from his mother,that is why she expects him to dump his wife.

Only when Vinod showed utmost respect to his mother's dignity, although he always loved her,Manju left that flat and came running back to K house.

Ajit did the same,Rassi came running back leaving aside her nakhrey egoes.

Also,provision is not about money all the time,it is about support and safety in the time of need.But in her time of utmost need,he made no provisions for her,of course he  failed.

I stand by what I wrote,word to word.

Edited by SaffyFlower - 05 January 2011 at 10:17am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapJasmine10star_warsLuvSSeverlunzaPiyatrixomshreejaanu

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
@Saffy: It is not so easy to make arrangements when you are all alone. Remember those days, and how the circumstances were:

1.) Manav didn't have even a cell phone. Phone had got discharged and they never got an opportunity to charge it cos they were thrown out of home.

2.) When Savita called, he rushed quickly. There was no time to waste, making arrangements would take time, when he didn't even have a cell phone or money with him- call Vandu, ask her to come, wait for her to come, etc. At that time Archu was not so serious. She was only weak. Sachu's condition was more serious. He rushed out quickly. Nothing wrong here. Archu is an adult- she can withold for some time, Sachu is a child- he cannot. Other than that also, the fact is he wanted to see for himself that Sachu was okay, and I don't blame him one percent also-- he is Sachu's father and even my father would have been equally worried for me even if there were people around to take care of me.

3.) Manav didn't want to leave Archu alone once the emergency subsided. When Savita said that stay here for Sachu- he DID think of Archu, that she is weak, and said that I will make arrangements and come back. That speaks about his intentions- he would have arranged for someone to stay with her--- just what you were pointing out. But instead, Sulo Mano offered to stay. So why such grouse against him?

4.) How can anyone trust strangers in an area where you have lived for less than a week? I cannot imagine it. These are the same chawl women who pushed Archu so badly at the chawl tap that she got hurt.

Even I stand by what he said. I never said that he should leave Archu alone. She was also sick and needed to be taken care of. But I understand when he rushed for Sachu- a very natural reaction. Later as the situation calmed a little, he thought of going to Archu, or at least making arrangements for her. Nowhere am I dissatisfied by him.

Edited by nikitagmc - 05 January 2011 at 10:20am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10dew_droplunza

SaffyFlower IF-Dazzler
SaffyFlower
SaffyFlower

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Niki - did he have a solution for Archu- yes or no?

NO - that is where is criticized.Not for going and taking care of sachu,please be clear on this. 

Sulo asked him pointedly,what is ur solution if we were not here -  he kept silent,and shed some tears

That is a solution?

Edited by SaffyFlower - 05 January 2011 at 10:21am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10star_warsLuvSSeveromshreejaanu

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaffyFlower

Niki - did he have a solution for Archu- yes or no?

NO - that is where is criticized.Not for going and taking care of sachu,please be clear on this. 

Sulo asked him pointedly,what is ur solution if we were not here -  he kept silent,and shed some tears

That is a solution?

Oh great!!! so the guy is expected to come up with a wonderful solution suddenly, especially when his MIL is laying guilt trips on him and made him all emotional and weak???

Solutions cannot be thought on in such circumstances. One needs to think with a rational mind. Sulo suddenly came and started hammering him left right and centre. At that time, he didn't even know what exactly Archu's condition was.

Edited by nikitagmc - 05 January 2011 at 10:28am

Jasmine10dew_dropLuvSSever

SaffyFlower IF-Dazzler
SaffyFlower
SaffyFlower

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged

Exactly Niki. He came in there to tell her he was gonna to stay at savita's for the nite.

How come he thought of leaving her and go off,if he had not thought of a solution

Don't you think at the end of the day,if Sulo-Mano had not come,he wud have left her alone there for the nite?I reaaly will like to know now,what do you think he would have done if sulo-mano had not showed up.

Jasmine10LuvSSeverstar_wars

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaffyFlower

Exactly Niki. He came in there to tell her he was gonna to stay at savita's for the nite.

How come he thought of leaving her and go off,if he had not thought of a solution

Don't you think at the end of the day,if Sulo-Mano had not come,he wud have left her alone there for the nite?I reaaly will like to know now,what do you think he would have done if sulo-mano had not showed up.

No he didn't come to say that he was going to stay at Savita's for the night. Don't you know Manav's character Saffy??? He isn't so heartless. He said it only to convince his Aai to let him go back to archu, else she wouldn't have let him go.

That is what I'm saying Saffy, it was an unfortunate situation where he had very few choices. And we should understand his situation before blaming him that he was incapable and stuff. Maybe he would have called the doctor, made him give Archu meds, maybe called Vandu etc. But at the time when calamity struck, he had to rush out quickly, and all these arrangements take some time. At that time he couldn't have waited.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10dew_dropLuvSSeverlunzaPiyatrix

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
there are some factual wrongs nikki and saffy you are debating about.

That night manav had gone to bring medicines for archana when in his worry he reached D house by mistake....he was told abt sachin's condition, he took him to hospital where he was constantly worried abt archana too. savita asked him to stay but he said archana needs to be taken care off he will come after he makes arrangements for her. We never got to see what arrangements manav would have made because sulo was already there to take care of archana. But the fact is manav didn't choose between sachu or archana.....he wanted to be there for both. And thats the case it should have been.....no choice in the two responsibilities which were utmost important. Circumstances does make you fall short in one....and thats what happened in manav's case.

Pre marriage it was manav vs archana....its still the same.  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10dew_dropLuvSSeverlunzaPiyatrix

Go to top