Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 4th Jan 2011 (Page 11)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [4.05%]
57 [77.03%]
3 [4.05%]
10 [13.51%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [1.35%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

SaffyFlower IF-Dazzler
SaffyFlower
SaffyFlower

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tv_madness

Originally posted by SaffyFlower

ShockedShockedok,teacher is teaching in englishLOL

Saffy, you came back againLOL LOL

I came when 'khabar'daar cameLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tv_madnessomshreejaanu

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
@ Saffy
Wat am i teaching? U mean my post is too long!! Or r u back 2 pull my leg? I think i'll write in French now n lets c wat u doAngryLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaffyFlowerarchanamanav

Arien_03 Senior Member
Arien_03
Arien_03

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
@tiya229
 me too dont know why manju hates manav so much! the best is that its him SulMan side with all the time and the deep fear that manav will win over everybody with his goodness and she cant do her petty schemes anymore.. Good point and that he will get share of property if he is in good books coz of his financial condition...

i dont think she was unreasonably harsh on vinod. her anger towards her brother was justified. how much insults can a wife take of her husband? she has been pretty tolerant of the V-gang despite their tanaa-marringThe reason Archana has been tolerant is coz she refrained Satish from telling the truth about what happened on the day of wedding and Archana knows that her siblings aren't aware about Jaywant's truth and that whatever Manav did was to save Archana from Jaywant. Archana's siblings still think Jaywant is a nice guy and Archana would have been happy with him and that Manav ruined her marriage with Jaywant by making her elope on the day of wedding and disgraced Karanjkar family. Any brother will have difficult time to accepting such brother-in-law and when he had to choose to have faith, between his wife and such brother-in-law. its natural that he chose to believe his wife. For K siblings ArMan one act of eloping erased all memories of their good deeds.

[/QUOTE]

Edited by Arien_03 - 04 January 2011 at 1:32pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapstar_warsSaffyFlower

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

i think it was manav who took her back to K's house not archu on her own..i hope nothing happens again to make her go back there out of majboori...Smile

Wat r u saying Usha? When did Manav take Archu there?Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaffyFlower

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Originally posted by archanamanav

i think it was manav who took her back to K's house not archu on her own..i hope nothing happens again to make her go back there out of majboori...Smile

Wat r u saying Usha? When did Manav take Archu there?Confused

when she was sick..Confused..she didn't go back..Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

star_warsSaffyFloweromshreejaanu

SaffyFlower IF-Dazzler
SaffyFlower
SaffyFlower

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
As usual,I agree with ArienLOL

Happy New YEar buddyTongue

I dont like siblings telling each other 'u r dead for me' - siblings are like the parts of our body,if u cut them off,u will be handicapped - blood relations are not our choice,they come with rights and duties untold,u cannot divorce it off forever.

The importance of siblings is just 1 tad less than that for parents.So Manav cutting relations with his mother is fine,for savita is treating Archu exactly as the V gang is treating Manav - falsely accusing her of 'stealing' her son,screaming,insulting,humiliating when she exactly knows how good Archu is and that Manav wanted her himself...savita is being insensitive to Manav and the V gang insensitive to their sister ...

It doesnt mean that Archu does not care for Punni and Ruchi,or Manav does not care for Sachu - ArMan must go back to their houses,when they are in a position of strength - 2de they r in position of weakness bcoz of which they are being treated like kachra by their in-laws-

Archu won her mother over by utilizing her position of strength - when Archu pleaded in the train sulo rejected manav. But the moment Archu was sick,sulo came running...Archu refused to go to her mother and put herself in a position of strength.Sulo became paranoid and agreed to treat Manav with dignity as GJ - today sulo and manav have patched up.
Archu's loyalty to Manav paid

If only Manav had had some sensitivity and put Archu in an auto,taken her to his house,when savita was begging him to come the nite sachu was sick - Manav cud have solved his problem with great ease and gotten savita-archu under 1 roof,savita taking it silently as she had no choice.
There cud have been a beginning for patch up,coz patch up requires physical proximity but he lacked himmat as usual.

Savita was paranoid that night for sachu and wud have agreed to anything if he had told her my wife is sick,I need to keep an eye on her too.But he acted as an insensitive human being and a bad husband leaving her like that,so sick she cud'nt move from her cot to the waterpot without fainting and a drunkard barging in anytime to boot.If there is 1 good kismat Archu has,its her parents and they came to her rescue when she was dumped.

Imagine if the reverse was happening - savita sick and Archu's baby sick - manav wud have left his baby even then,scared stiff of his motherThumbs Down

Manav has much to learn from Archu about relationships- she taught him to love,she will teach him what 'being one' means.Manav will pay really bad for this dumping wife habit of his...Jay will catch hold of Archu when Manav does this a second time,Jay is in a forcing moodDeadManav threatening trow aint gonna go well with him at allOuch

Archu must forgive her siblings when they truly regret  - else,she kills a part of her chr for me.She always forgives when ppl ask for forgivenss,its a v divine quality v few r blessed with,I hope scriptwriters dont take it away from this angel

I think ArMan gonna have a good and busy time now that they r settling into a house with a job - villains and their methods r defined - the story is moving exactly as we predicted TanyaDi-resurrection of Manav,villain definitions,garage back,yipeeLOLI think summarized my view of ArMan briefly here after long long time,dont want to overanalyze now and allow Jaanu to call it car with failing brakesSleepyLOL

Edited by SaffyFlower - 04 January 2011 at 2:45pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anijoycevishwapstar_warsarchanamanavomshreejaanuTanyaz

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Archana Clap

star_wars

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
So many I loved in this epi, but my vote went to Archana for confronting Manju and breaking all relations with Vinod. Vinod is no stranger to how low Manju can go yet he continually forgives her and thought the worst of Manav. He humiliated his sister and brother in law without giving a second thought about if this were a misunderstanding. I hope Archana does the same with her sisters, both are ungrateful and deserve whatever comes their way.

Others that deserve mentioning are Damodar, for telling Savita she is the one who is to blame for Manav not coming home. Tarun for being such a good friend to Manav and Archana, and Manav for being a good husband. I am glad that this time he swallowed his pride and accepted help, I would have hated to see him and Archana living on the streets again.

star_wars

Go to top