Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swati_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey di, I wud like 2 vote 4 d best buddy Tarun..M very happy dat Manav got such a nice friend...Truly a friend in need is a friend indeed... Agree wid ur post Nikki..Bt i dont think nyone will agree with us .. Its better tO agree to disagree...
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awww... Kools.... you made me cry.

Guilt is the worst form of punishment ever. If anything had happened to Sachu that day, I'm telling you Manav or Archu could have never come out of the guilt. And the K-family would have done nothing, just like they have never done anything.

Romance, relations and even responsibility is a part of life, but the most important thing in life which we need to learn is to take the right decision at the right time- however hurtful it may be to your own romantic ideas, relations and so on. In an emergency situation, one has to take difficult decisions which may not be pleasing to others, constantly prioritize-it is very important. One should never judge a person on the basis of that, cos by this unfair criteria, I guess we doctors are the worst kind of people on earth cos we have to frequently give preference to others (patients) rather than to our own people. πŸ˜†

Manav is in no way wrong in prioritizing a sick child over his sick wife.
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Awww... Kools.... you made me cry.

Guilt is the worst form of punishment ever. If anything had happened to Sachu that day, I'm telling you Manav or Archu could have never come out of the guilt. And the K-family would have done nothing, just like they have never done anything.

Romance, relations and even responsibility is a part of life, but the most important thing in life which we need to learn is to take the right decision at the right time- however hurtful it may be to your own romantic ideas, relations and so on. In an emergency situation, one has to take difficult decisions which may not be pleasing to others, constantly prioritize-it is very important. One should never judge a person on the basis of that, cos by this unfair criteria, I guess we doctors are the worst kind of people on earth cos we have to frequently give preference to others (patients) rather than to our own people. πŸ˜†

Manav is in no way wrong in prioritizing a sick child over his sick wife.

Infact where Manav went wrong was in respecting Sulo and not giving her a fitting answer for giving such a petty angle to that unfortunate situation .

As I saw that episode I had tears thinking of the day both my daughter and I were down with high temperatures while the other daughter poor thing watched Tv and ate biscuits and drank juice .  It was just flu ........but see to what it led ! It changed my life ! And if the full world operates on this principle that children shud be medically prioritised , why shud Archna be an exception ?

And is making provisions easy ? So sorry , but it isn't ! Sometimes enough time isnt there , enuf money or manpower isnt there to make any provision ..........and thinking that any stranger too wud have filled in to look after Archu is idealistic thinking . They dON"T . Sometimes if ur takdeer is good they may , but mostly , 90% of the time they DON"T .Ur left alone in ur crisis situation . Ask me , I have stayed for months in hospitals due to my daughter and an elder bro who died . No one to fill up or sit by her bedside even if I went to hospital cafetria for a bite !  Last two days my mother in law is ill and I am frantically trying to make arrangements for someone to spend the night with her in her flat ...........I am on the phone from here in the US ...........as her daily Bai , her servant has mysteriously stopped coming ! And till now I havent got a single person who has said yes I will sleep the night in her flat ! I am frantic with worry , urging her on the phone to eat and drink and somehow control my panic when she says I dont feel like it ! Then I dial yet another relative to urge her to go only to hear some excuse ..........this is life for u !  The grim truth is when ur in a crisis ur alone . If sometimes help is there ur lucky but thats it , it is not easy to make provisions just like that . My heart went to Manav for being placed in such an awful predicament . I really cannot understand why people keep saying he never prioritised Archu .........What more prioritisation can a man give than not bothering who will feed his old parents if he never comes out of jail when he was sole bread winner of the family ...........when Jay took his signature and Manav gave it for Archus sake . What more prioritisation does Archna need .
nikitagmc thumbnail
Originally posted by: Swatrocks

Hey di, I wud like 2 vote 4 d best buddy Tarun..M very happy dat Manav got such a nice friend...Truly a friend in need is a friend indeed... Agree wid ur post Nikki..Bt i dont think nyone will agree with us .. Its better tO agree to disagree...

I don't force anyone to agree dear😊... each to his own, but I had to write it out today. Jo sach hai woh sach hai... hai na? Manav didn't do anything wrong.
nikitagmc thumbnail
I agree Kools, when in trouble, you are all alone.

I hope your MIL is fine now. Is she in Mumbai too???
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

I agree Kools, when in trouble, you are all alone.

I hope your MIL is fine now. Is she in Mumbai too???

Yes she is . The poor dear is supposed to visit us in June . I have insisted on it , this time I wont let her go and make her stay for at least 6 months . My moms demise badly scared her and she has kind of lost confidence as they were both of same age . When I was there I wud force her to eat etc , keeping up steady conversation , reading holy books to her etc that she wants to but cant due to age . It kept her morale up . Im gonna fire that blasted Bai for not even phoning to say why she isnt coming , that Bai has mobile , everything .😑😑
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Oh wow, looks like a lot of discussion happened here .Got to catch up ...but first the new thread and the update ...
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
kool , u are just like archu ( mean it as a compliment .. )
Swati_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
@Nikki...I hope my post din hurt u..I din mean dat u r forcing nyone...Its just dat no one hd agreed at dat time so wrote dis post....SORRY..
LuvSSever thumbnail
Hai Tanya di.I would like to vote for three people di.
First for archu for the sarcastic smile she gave when manju caught herself with her mouth and for confronting manju when all were there.Archu rocked.

Then vote for the two triggers in ARMAN life now.Yes Tarun and Swati. Swati was the trigger who made archu behave like that yesterday(not thinking like everyone as to handle their problems by themselves-I have to admit di,even though love archu a lot,this advice of hers to manav made me feel bad).Thank god swati conveyed it very soon and manju was caught very soon.so happy here.

Then comes Tarun,true friend of manav.Thank god ,atleat this time manav remembered tarun.I thnk ARMAN are becoming sensible.And Tarun is  the trigger who is going to make manav behave well today as swati did fro archu yesterday.