Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I would have been angry with my brother more than my bhabi .He knows what she is all about , still he  allowed himself to be manipulated ..
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Tiya
Nice post dear😊 n i'm actually happy that Archu cracked n decided 2 call it quits with her siblings. Enuf is enuf. She has tolerated much n has danced enuf on the V gang tune 4 quite a long time. I'm happy she has put her foot down n refused 2 b the doormat.

@ Lunza
I'm impressed too that Archu has taken firm resolutions n lets hope she stick 2 her guns. I really want an assertive Archana. She has been bashed n tagged stupid, dimwitt, emotional fool, sucking mahaan...by many of us . Hope she doesn't succumb 2 emotional blackmailing n start living 4 herself n her happiness. Some selfishness is necessary at times😊

@ Arien
Vinod is not bad at heart n he genuinely loves Archu but he is a buddhu n a henpecked guy. He has insulted Manav many times unreasonably by just listening 2 his wife, he has been very rude 2 Archu many times n even went 2 the Ds n asked her 2 stop celebrating raksha bandhan with him coz of his wife. Vinod has witnessed many devilish acts of Manju who he has once described himself as kutte ki dum but still he believed her when she accused Manav. All this because he hates Manav now after the 2nd time wedding. So it's better that they just dont mingle with each other at least 4 some time.
Now if u ask why Manju hates Manav so much, i'll say a vixen like Manju doesn't need a reason 2 hate ppl. She just cant c others happy. Very cheap, cruel n dangerous woman who has not yet got the well deserved punishments she is entitled to.

tv_madness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Vote to Swati. Good to see ArMan having their friends around. I hope CVs keep Tarun and Swati around.

Archu was wonderful too. I was totally expecting her to slap Manju but I guess that would have been too much. I have a feeling Savita is going to join Jay in trying to separate ArMan. For some reason, she is convinced that the one and only way she can get Manav back is if Archu leaves him. 😕

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i think it was manav who took her back to K's house not archu on her own..i hope nothing happens again to make her go back there out of majboori...😊
SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😲😲ok,teacher is teaching in english😆
tv_madness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SaffyFlower

😲😲ok,teacher is teaching in english😆

Saffy, you came back again😆 😆
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Pourquoi aimez-vous l'enseignement?..☺️
SaffyFlower thumbnail
tacher,me thinkz gunda bhai gave a few punches to jay for not returning the money - 1 knockout punch has embedded Archu in his mind like bonkers😕

maybe u shud give him a 2nd knockout and he will embed u 😳😆can u do this favor for archufans??

BTW,teacho ,Archu left Jay in the mandap only when she came to know he was gonna do khallas of her chr after marriage and divorce again - he got wat he exactly gave.wat he talkin melodrama for now👎🏼

savita,dhammu,jay - all egoes - giving out cock and bull stories of grief,sharafat,love - no difference.here are the hypocrites u were polling for TannuDi - and ArMan know it,finally😉story moving v fast suddenly,me thinkz PR gonna end in 2 months😕
SaffyFlower thumbnail
Originally posted by: tv_madness

Saffy, you came back again😆 😆

I came when 'khabar'daar came😆😆
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Saffy
Wat am i teaching? U mean my post is too long!! Or r u back 2 pull my leg? I think i'll write in French now n lets c wat u do😡😆