Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

RKA: 04/01: History to Repeat Itself Again..!!!.. (Page 3)

Angad_Kripa_200 IF-Dazzler
Angad_Kripa_200
Angad_Kripa_200

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
@Shaan... Just making an assumption... S Dadi did try to reform RPS, so thought maybe RPS was suppose to get hooked up with unknown daughter of A... and things went wrong... Its a KEkta story, and dats how all her stories tend to go... lolz... Love ur pointers... Me to love LUV-Deep....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shaan17Quirkysecretkeeper

shiviloveskmh Senior Member
shiviloveskmh
shiviloveskmh

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
oommggggg... Wat an episode..... Superliked... Thumbs Up
1st - finally arohi arjun ke saath front seat par baith hi gai...   convo between arjun n arohi.. Was awesomee...ahahaa naughty arjun teasing arohi.... "Life jo chotte surprises deti hai woh mujhe bare ache lagte hai... " ahha naughty arjun whistling .. Pura fayda utha raha hai moke ka...gud gud keep it up arjun... Ok whole arjun n arohi convo was damn gud ...hahaha arohi ne bhi chiku ko kabutar bol hi dia... Wink
Bt huhhh dat chiku kebab mein haddi end tym pe uth gaya... Unhappy
hahaa den enters mama ji bhulakar mama ji...kya thapar maare cheeku ko lol maza aagaya .... Rofl!!!! ROFL
n daddi of singhania family dat was toh supr rofling hahah...pata nai chalta ki ye bhenji hai ya bhai sahab rofl...
Overalll rocking epi... Clap

shaan17Quirkysecretkeeper

sheetal6 Goldie
sheetal6
sheetal6

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Great takes by all of you..... Loved everyone's take...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shaan17secretkeeper

ana.khan Goldie
ana.khan
ana.khan

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
luvedddd scenes f arjuhiiii.....they were just awsum..overal nice epi.....

shaan17secretkeeper

shaan17 Senior Member
shaan17
shaan17

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
@eshu: hun i loved the whole idea about the court thing...

@Mehr: Mehr u would know why i enjoyed eshu's idea ROFL

@Angad: oh so its like u guys are assuming that RPS had an affair with the unknown daughter...i dont think its like that although it is Ek's way of behaving .... im expecting some kind of rift between A dadi and S dadi.

@shivani: I do agree with u ...the whole convo was right BUT the smile ruined the whole thingDead

Ayesha_glasecretkeeper

sumz3 Goldie
sumz3
sumz3

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged

Ay hai … I'm so late. Embarrassed Hehehehe…none the less, here are my thoughts….

Good episode. Thumbs Up

We had a shaky start with KMH2 but it seems like KMH1 acting is now awesome. Clap

K & K – fabulous expressions and acting, enjoying every minute! Clap Clap Clap

Loved Arjun's blackmailing … ROFL, ROFL the look on Arohi's face when Arjun was about to ask for what he wanted was awesome … it's as if he was about to ask her for a kiss kind of look. Shocked LOL ROFL … (secretly my thoughts) LOL

The smile scenes were cute, a remake of KMH1 … really enjoyed it … though I found it funnier in KMH1 when Arjun was attempting to smile. ROFL  Those attempts can never be replaced or remade.

Best of best lines when Arohi calls Cheeku 'kabutar' Shocked OMG … ROFL I couldn't stop laughing and also to Arjun's respective expressions to that!!!

Meeting Arohi's mamu, what an awesome bhulakar chap! Lol. I thoroughly enjoyed that scene. Even bua wasn't upset that Arjun was mistaken to be the dulha. LOL LOLLOL Hahahaha. Both A-A expressions were too good. Loved mamu's first impressions of Arjun and Cheeku.

OMG Shocked that slap, slap, slap on Cheeku's face! LOL ROFL … too funny! Loved it. Hahahahahahahahahaha. Now, I hope mamu remembers Arjun as the ho ne wala dulha …. Imagine the hilarious scenes. LOL

Btw, me is confused, Wacko why did bua call mamu 'mamu'? Wouldn't it be bhaiya or something for her????  Wacko

So we finally to see Arjun's dadi … tan ta nan! LOL Man, she cut up everyone, I mean everyone. Loved it. Will definitely be interesting to see her interaction between her and the Aluwalia's. Finally what a cupid entry, sharp and straight to the point like a teer! LOL. This should be really entertaining.

Overall, a really good episode. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shaan17Du_NishQuirkysecretkeeper

sumz3 Goldie
sumz3
sumz3

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged

I don't know what the hell is wrong with my net. I don't have any like buttons to like on page 1! Wot the H!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrh. Angry damn Censored cookies.

@Angad: Great take. Thumbs Up

I too loved how dadi says "Bhaisaab" than a "Behenji"... Bahu kam mera doosra munda lagta hai... Classic...!!!..."

ROFL what a diss. LOLLOLLOL

@Eshu…hi Big smile .. great take Thumbs Up

ROFL … the mamu slaps were too good yaar. ROFL

@Mehrkits! Hello daaling Hug sowwy, me has been biji lately. will PM tonight for sure. Work net is messed up.

1)       Arjun teasing Aro "chotey surprises" "give guarantee" & Aro's slip of tongue "jab tak ye kabootar"

LOLLOL LOL me just loved these parts!!! LOL LOL LOL

"Beeji's entry with whoosh whoosh effect & BG music"

I hated the whole whoosh whoosh effect too.  Angry I was like what the hell. Wacko

shaan17Du_Nishsecretkeeper

secretkeeper IF-Rockerz
secretkeeper
secretkeeper

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
@Sumzberry: ZABADDUST take ROFL U echoed my thoughts :D

...mein bhi busy hoo yaar :(

New adda is up:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1582231

*flies*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaan17

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index