Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@eshu: hun i loved the whole idea about the court thing...

@Mehr: Mehr u would know why i enjoyed eshu's idea 🀣

@Angad: oh so its like u guys are assuming that RPS had an affair with the unknown daughter...i dont think its like that although it is Ek's way of behaving .... im expecting some kind of rift between A dadi and S dadi.

@shivani: I do agree with u ...the whole convo was right BUT the smile ruined the whole thing🀒
sumz3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ay hai … I'm so late. 😳 Hehehehe…none the less, here are my thoughts….

Good episode. πŸ‘πŸΌ

We had a shaky start with KMH2 but it seems like KMH1 acting is now awesome. πŸ‘

K & K – fabulous expressions and acting, enjoying every minute! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Loved Arjun's blackmailing … ROFL, 🀣 the look on Arohi's face when Arjun was about to ask for what he wanted was awesome … it's as if he was about to ask her for a kiss kind of look. 😲 πŸ˜† πŸ€£ … (secretly my thoughts) πŸ˜†

The smile scenes were cute, a remake of KMH1 … really enjoyed it … though I found it funnier in KMH1 when Arjun was attempting to smile. 🀣  Those attempts can never be replaced or remade.

Best of best lines when Arohi calls Cheeku 'kabutar' 😲 OMG … 🀣 I couldn't stop laughing and also to Arjun's respective expressions to that!!!

Meeting Arohi's mamu, what an awesome bhulakar chap! Lol. I thoroughly enjoyed that scene. Even bua wasn't upset that Arjun was mistaken to be the dulha. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Hahahaha. Both A-A expressions were too good. Loved mamu's first impressions of Arjun and Cheeku.

OMG 😲 that slap, slap, slap on Cheeku's face! πŸ˜† πŸ€£ β€¦ too funny! Loved it. Hahahahahahahahahaha. Now, I hope mamu remembers Arjun as the ho ne wala dulha …. Imagine the hilarious scenes. πŸ˜†

Btw, me is confused,  why did bua call mamu 'mamu'? Wouldn't it be bhaiya or something for her???? 

So we finally to see Arjun's dadi … tan ta nan! πŸ˜† Man, she cut up everyone, I mean everyone. Loved it. Will definitely be interesting to see her interaction between her and the Aluwalia's. Finally what a cupid entry, sharp and straight to the point like a teer! πŸ˜†. This should be really entertaining.

Overall, a really good episode. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

sumz3 thumbnail

I don't know what the hell is wrong with my net. I don't have any like buttons to like on page 1! Wot the H!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrh. 😑 damn 🀬 cookies.

@Angad: Great take. πŸ‘πŸΌ

I too loved how dadi says "Bhaisaab" than a "Behenji"... Bahu kam mera doosra munda lagta hai... Classic...!!!..."

🀣 what a diss. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Eshu…hi πŸ˜ƒ .. great take πŸ‘πŸΌ

🀣 β€¦ the mamu slaps were too good yaar. 🀣

@Mehrkits! Hello daaling πŸ€— sowwy, me has been biji lately. will PM tonight for sure. Work net is messed up.

1)       Arjun teasing Aro "chotey surprises" "give guarantee" & Aro's slip of tongue "jab tak ye kabootar"

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜† me just loved these parts!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

"Beeji's entry with whoosh whoosh effect & BG music"

I hated the whole whoosh whoosh effect too.  😑 I was like what the hell.

secretkeeper thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Sumzberry: ZABADDUST take 🀣 U echoed my thoughts :D

...mein bhi busy hoo yaar :(

New adda is up:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1582231

*flies*
sumz3 thumbnail

@Sanz πŸ˜ƒ

I'm also waiting for Arjun-dadi scenes.. this is should be good. Dadi as cupid ... not a sweet and cute and cuddly cupid but a sharp teer cupid. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

@Saman
sharafat tou jaisay cheharay se tapak rahi hai!

I just loved this line ... I almost fell of my chair πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

@Shaan…
Chikoo = hillarious ( u should agree with me guys that Chikoo's jawani is slowly
working on all of us)

Shaan .. Cheeku ka jawani to already working on me! I'm dying to see him to a cheeku ka jawani Cheeku ka jawani yaar! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† seriously!

@CVs, hey, if there is a sangeet event ... please please please have a Cheeku ka jawani dance!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜ˆ

Ayesha_gla thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumz3

@CVs, hey, if there is a sangeet event ... please please please have a Cheeku ka jawani dance!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜ˆ

Im sure they need an item boy too πŸ˜›
Quirky thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sumz...ya sharp teer cupid jo nishane pe lage..πŸ˜†

Cheeku ki jawani would be great🀣
tanu111a thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Watch yesterday sbs.there is a small part of chikoo jawani dance.i m sure u will lose ur senses after seeing this chikoo dance.he was dancing like ..................plz u fill in d blank.u should watch yesterday sbs segment.it was really a treat for chikoo jawani fans.
chandni2825 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
KMH Rock !!!!!!πŸ‘
sumz3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanu111a

Watch yesterday sbs.there is a small part of chikoo jawani dance.i m sure u will lose ur senses after seeing this chikoo dance.he was dancing like ..................plz u fill in d blank.u should watch yesterday sbs segment.it was really a treat for chikoo jawani fans.

😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜²

@Tanu you have given me the best news ever!!! my dreams are coming true ... I should start wishing for moreπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Ok, i will check for SBS now ... best news ever ... seriously, if I wasn't at work right now, i'd literally be jumping up with joy ... I have patakas going off in my head just imagining πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£
Edited by sumz3 - 13 years ago