kishubedi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i wanted to ask who is swati n how is she related to archu n jaywant n has she been mentioned before in the show?? thnx in advance

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kxzf280 thumbnail
Archana friend and is sister in relationship to jaywant
abagree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
welcome back swati..... nice timing....
reachanupama thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Funny part is the CVs again forgot. Earlier Jaywant used to address Swati as Tai and yesterday it was Swati tu kab aayi ?
rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Swati is supposed to be his cousin! 😆 probably a blooper..😆
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: reachanupama

Funny part is the CVs again forgot. Earlier Jaywant used to address Swati as Tai and yesterday it was Swati tu kab aayi ?

i also noticed that
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
It's funny how we never saw Swait before Jaywant-Archna's wedding 😆 Or, did we..? :\
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

It's funny how we never saw Swait before Jaywant-Archna's wedding 😆 Or, did we..? :\

Swati is Archus' friend, the girl who is supposed to marry Ajit but Archana stopped that wedding  from taking place by revealing Ajit's true character and all the drama began from there 😆 
Sanu4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: reachanupama

what an observation...??🤣
zaara10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shootingstar27

Swati is Archus' friend, the girl who is supposed to marry Ajit but Archana stopped that wedding  from taking place by revealing Ajit's true character and all the drama began from there 😆 

actually technically, swati showed up at ajit's wedding and swati revealed his true character in front of everyone (i.e. that he was dating swati while marrying some1 else for her money)... at the wedding swati said something like "it's all thanks for archana that i knew where to find u and that u were marrying some1 else..." so technically, archana didn't stop the wedding, it was indirectly stopped bc of her, bc of her friendship w/ swati. so if swati hadnt shown up and pointed out her assoc w/ archu, then there would be no meddling from ajit-rasika into archu's engagement w/ satish... but then again manav wud'v never saved her from the brothel either.... so umm, thank you swati for the armaan union?? 😆
i've been waiting for the day that ajit and swati meet now! Edited by zaara10 - 13 years ago