Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay-Metz: Tum chali gayi aur main aaj bhi....... (Page 5)

asena IF-Rockerz
asena
asena

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
i'm a slient reader of the forums but i must say i really enjoy your posts. keep up the good work and thanks for bringing smiles on my face

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
"Abhay. Piya maybe nuts in your love but the rest are watching you."ROFL
Abhay do not forget about rest of the people around you. Wake up dude.Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Thank you so much everyone for replying in my  post.

Keep smiling.

Love and luck always,Heart
GOD bless everyone. Hug

shruthiR IF-Rockerz
shruthiR
shruthiR

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
That was some good analysis there Poco!

The scene where Abhay felt that he cannot see Pia cry was so sweetEmbarrassed.He definitely does care a lot for her and cannot see her cry or be in pain.I loved it.But the scene I absolutely loved was the Abhay-Maithili sceneDay Dreaming.That scene just made me overlook all the other scenes.It was amazing.You could see how much they loved each otherEmbarrassed.The scene where Abhay touched Maithili's portrait and Pia woke up was fab!Star It was also nice to see some proper sisterly bonding between Panchi and Misha.Over all it was a good episode.I am looking forward to seeing today's episodeSmile
Roark IF-Rockerz
Roark
Roark

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
PocoHug

How do you write so well? Muah to you for the writing.

I so loved Abhay's dialogue when he said "Whats with the quiz guys?

The other guy who questioned him - come on he cannot love Abhay so he sees whats happening and I agree, Piya is Abhayised. And who can blame her "Sigh".

But the convo between Panchi and Misha stole the day for me. it was the best scene of yesterday. Especially when Misha says, abhay's khaddos face has written all ove rit as I love Piya and whether the two will ever confess to each other that they love each other.

And Abhay to go all the way to Pander to check Piya's locket out and the smile he had on his face when he imagines Metz's running down the steps t meet him - were simply fantabulous. The expressions were mind blowing.

And when he touches Metz's cheek, piya wakes up - so is that some sort of an indication !!!!!!!

Oh, wonder how deeply Abhay loved Metz and his pangs of seperation which has been re-kindled with the arrival of Piya.

I really wonder and want to see how Abhay and Metz seperated!!!!

Kabir listen to your dad, if you love something too much, just let it go, if it returns its yours, if it does not it was never was for you

patakha-guddi IF-Rockerz
patakha-guddi
patakha-guddi

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
AS USUAL FABULOUS ANALYSISClap
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Fantastic abbreviation dear.
That episode was no doubt so beautiful and the pain Abhay had in his eyes yesterday truly shows that how much he wants Mitz back in his life and soon she will be there in form of Pia.
As now i believe that Mitz has taken birth once again to complete the love story of hers and give Abhay back her love for which he is waiting for centuries.
sab2778 IF-Dazzler
sab2778
sab2778

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
very nice post

i felt soorry 4 abhay

bechara ro raha tha aur haas bhi raha tha

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index