Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay-Metz: Tum chali gayi aur main aaj bhi....... (Page 2)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pRaTiBhA.1990

wow nyc post. .lovd readng ur views. .i dnt watch d show yet bt after readng d ud n ur views. .m sure d show ws rockng

You will like the episode, Pratibha. Watch it.Smile

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prateeksh

cool post Pocho...ya the blooper is there, but as you said, who cares? CVs wanted to show the connection between Pia and Metz the Abhay way...its not that Pia is Metz reincarnation or something as Metz's soul could travel to Pia to answer her questions...but for Abhay they are becoming one...

I would really like to see how Abhay differentiates between the two and falls in love with Pia - for the person she is...not becoz of her angelic face...nyways, I guess there is a long way for that...

yes, I liked Panchi - Misha (Pasha) scene...for once they agreed to something and that was indeed the truth right from day one..

Kabir is back with his friendly attitude and I really like Kabir's dad..he never objected on Pia being his choice...she is orphan and he doesnt have a problem with the family backgrnd being not there even thgh she cld be a potential DIL of their house..not that is going to happen or something but just a thght..

Yes, and finally something as a vampire - :) so he is allergic to silver...lets see how she lays some traps and how A outsmarts her only to fell for the bigger one!

I am 100% sure as others that even after knowing this horrifying truth and connecting 2 + 2, Pia will still love A from the core of her heart and then I guess Metz will come back!!! may be as evil...

I agree with you. Kabir's Dad has seen the world and he is right in his advice to Kabir regarding Piya. It has to be Piya's decision and none else's. Piya's love for Abhay goes beyond the limits of obsession and no matter who he is or what he is , she cannot separate herself from him. Unless Piya is Metz' reincarnation , we can only hope that Abhay can love Piya with the same devotion as he has for Metz.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
wat do u thnk. .is piya metz reincarnation Confused

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NIDIZ

Poca brilliantly written.. Hug..!!
Atleast some one used their brains in..I thought yesterday they'll totally avoid Abhay getting in this kinda of situation.. But Angad wowwo I never expected this atleast from him.. I thought he wuld be just lyk Tracker going gaa gaa n dreaming song sequences over his newly founded love.. But luv the way he examined Abhay.. Panchi she always manages to cross examine Abhay.. Abhay needs to think a better excuses..cause their will be more situations lyk this next time..n as per the new article this time it's Piya who's gonna figure it out..!! Instead of Piya in Danger Alarm clocks Abhay shuld have an Alarm caution detective Piya arriving..save u're secrets..!!
Abhay really cares for Piya.. Though he does not love her till now..but that does not mean he didn't cared for her.. He just needs to accept the fact.. Though Metz n Piya r mirror image n r leaving no mark that culd distinguish their identities..in Abhay's heart..but he's definatly feeling for Piya..n slowly she has made her special place in Abhay's heart..n that can be visiblely seen even by Misha & Panchi..
I luved the way they have excepted that AbhiYa loves each other..
I'm glad that Misha has approven it.. Cause I thought she wuld take Kabir's side n force Pia to be with the good guy..the one who is Misha's frnd.. But I'm happy..that she approves even the dark guy for Pia..if she's happy in tat..!!
As for Kabir..he shuld do what his Dad has said.. Parents always choose a right path for their childrens..!! Can't say this in the case of ChaandEena..!!
Abhay Metz n their unfinished business..
I told u so they'll play with our emotions..
The end scene gave me mixed emotions.. Abhay is stuck btw his past n present..though we knw what future bring in for him..   
But it's the present tat matters.. right..??
Maithili is Abhay's unfinished business.. Abhay can't get her back.. But he can always move on taking a sad ending of his lifes desire..
I was taken back when Abhay tried touching Metz 3D visualized portrait.. ( the SFX r far better than before..they'r improving alot..)
& with an unknown feel of touch Pia woke up.. All the signs r pointing towards Piya being a Reincarnated Metz..but I have a gut feeling tat they'll keep Pia as just a Doppelganger..!! Though I still feel that Pia is connected with Metz more than what it seems.. It's not just he face or Abhay tat connectes them..but something special that'll bring in a major twist..in this AbhiYaMetz..!!
Excited..!! I'm full of excitement..!! To see the flash baks but Alas..!! I won't be able to view this mystery to unfold..!! Have to wait in for 11days..Thnx God I.F is their so I wuld be hooked up in here for the written-updates..!!

Awesome take like always, Nidzie. Pancchi and Angad were the sanest today and they surely gave Abhay a hard time. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL... and from tomorrow, Piya is on Abhay-ko-vampire-prove-karo mission. Poor Abhay. Koi use chainn se jeene nahiin deta. OuchLOL

I feel a lot for AMetz and it is supersad. There is a possibility that Piya is Metz ... because the show's brief and concept says that " Piya is the soulmate that Abhay has waited for all along.".... so in case we get Piya as Metz, don't be surprised. Abhay's love for Metz is too intense , man and i don't know if Piya is a doppelganger , how will she take that place.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--NIDIZ

-Dana- Senior Member
-Dana-
-Dana-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Awesome post dearClap
well....still trying to adjust myself to reality after the powerful nd heartbreaking palace scene.......it touched me deeply. Piya-Abhay-Metz story and the portrayal will for sure be one of those epic ones that at some levels can drive one insane,lol

Just one thing i have noticed in some few posts including this one.....Piya already knows Abhay is something supernatural and that there is not much logic to what he always does, i guess many of us have taken it for granted that Piya actually handles is surpisingly normal while having all questions everyone else also have in there heads, but her connection n trust, its her trust in abhay that calms her down from going insane or totally revealing him to the public or even questioning him in public.....its not that she actually doesnt notice his supernatural sides or find them all nomral cause she is totally hypnotized by him or something....like today when Abhay said the car went out of road cause the guys couldnt controll it or something, Piya who had seen all of it...understood she need to be silent and didnt open her mouth....what u think?:) 

cant wait for the silver-scene tomorrow!

Edited by HeartEdward - 04 January 2011 at 10:31am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

lovely post poca!!!
yaa..i liked angad and panchi scene....jab vo abhay ki khabar le rahe the...bichara abhay got irritated..piya itne qs nahin puchti..aao log kyun dimaag kharab kar rahe ho..lol..
it was nice to see abhay moved by piya's tears..and going to the extreme to find her happiness...hmm..this is more then just her protection..now her happiness matters to him too..
yaar...send some hottie werewolf for misha na...wen i saw tht scene..i was like u deserve a hero who is just like u too..it's nice to know tht both are warming up to abhay and will understand abhay-piya relationship...
i was a little surprised wen abhay thot abt piya while he was all submerged in metz memories...piya has found a place in his heart without him realizing it...i hope wen he touched metz face and piya woke up was not an indication of reincarnation...i really really don't want tht to happen..piya metz becoming one in his heart..i guess the similarity in persona and face is wat draws abhay towards piya..bt one day he will love piya as piya...seems like it will go along the lines of kaho na pyaar hai story concept..i wouldn't mind tht at all as long it's not reincarnation..
coming to abhay-metz...how can one not feel horrible about them?? the extent of love they had for each other..they deserved all the happiness...after centuries abhay feels abhay-metz first meeting as if it happened yesterday only...he knows tht she is gone forever and not coming back..bt he still waits for her...centuries passed..bt he is still same - metz's abhay....i really want to know what happened tht their divine love story ended with such horrid tragedy...
loved the precap...finally piya will put the pieces together...excitin track starts soon..along with abhay-metz track..i just can't wait..

Angad and Pancchi really took Abhay's case and Abhay got so furious. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL... sab uske peechhe pade rehte hain aur uska dimaag kharaab hota rehta hai. Ouch

Piya being Metz' reincarnation is still open... because the show's brief says that Piya is the person he has waited for all these ages. So, you never know... maybe Abhay's love was strong enough to force Metz to return. It works both ways - both the reincarnation and doppelganger theory.

I will jump up  and down in joy if we get a hottie werewolf for Mishkoo. Wink

--sumana13--

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaushiki9

agree with u guys

a big blooper abt Pia's locket

bt i was likeCry when Mitz entered the scene and how lovingly Abhay was looking at him

now 2 i want 2 Cry......

bt happy 2 get signs of Pia being Mitz

Yeah, it was terrible to see Abhay in that state - trying to relive and touch Metz when she is no more around. Seriously, at this rate i don't mind Piya being Metz at all. Smile

--sumana13--

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
nice post Pocahontas and great analysis..
It will be painful to watch Abhay with pain tomorrow,...Cry
Let see what happens tomorrow.

--sumana13--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index