Abhay-Metz: Tum chali gayi aur main aaj bhi....... - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Res! Will edit after watching Jhalak! I want the first place

-Edited-

A totally 'wow' post as usual, Poco. 
You know, I was always very fond of Angad, he's an adorable guy but before today, he was something like the male version of Tracker for me. Not in the sense that he runs around girls or anything but being a little dumb and naive yet lovable because of a pure heart that does not wish ill for anyone. But today's episode made me see him in a new light, with a new found respect. I mean, the way he confronted Abhay and stopped Misha from further mashing the pulp of the guys, I was, like, omg! This was something I would've normally expected someone like Kabir to do! 
Panchi is definitely one intelligent female. There's a reason why I've looked up to her ever since the first episode. She's one character who always talks sense no matter what. She's strong, she's independent. She definitely didn't deserve a heartbreak. I really hope that she finds her Mr. Right soon. She deserves all the happiness in the world!
Misha may be a total kid at heart, bindass and jhakhaas but she is intelligent and observant and specially watchful for her friends. I think we all can sense how much she loves Pia and she really wants to see her happy. Hence, if that 'sadu' and 'akdu' guy makes her happy, so be it. Misha has in any case never been the irrational kinds so I'm not surprised that she remembers all that Abhay has done for Pia. The chemistry between AbhIya is not too hard to read. Specially Pia has 'I'm crazy about Abhay' written all over her face. What really impressed me is that Misha realised what Abhay was feeling. I wasn't wrong when I said that she'll be the first one to support AbhIya's impossible love story, was I? 
As far as the locket blooper goes, I really don't see a big issue in that. Such bloopers keep happening so it didn't really bother me. Plus, this is nothing compared to the Piyashree-Piyali fiasco so ya, I mean, I frankly don't even remember whether she had her locket on when by the lake or not. I'm sure she did, I'm not denying that but as you so rightly said, these people are working under great pressure day and night. We should have a heart big enough to ignore such little, meaningless bloopers but yes, the Piyashree-Piyali thing is a big blunder and that cannot be ignored. 
As far as AbhIya go, I think I will agree with Misha on the fact that Abhay is slowly falling for Pia. Though, he's still truly, madly, deeply in love with Maithili, no doubt about that but what Abhay feels for Pia now is more that just a 'soft corner'. He can't see her tears, he's willing to go back to the place which would only give him pain just for Pia. I doubt he would've done something similar for Tracker or Misha. He's connecting with Pia more and more deeply with each passing day. But yes, Maithili still lives on in his heart despite everything. He's still devoted to her memories, he's still in pain, his heart may not be beating but it is hurting. One thing is for sure, he'll never forget Maithili even after he falls in love with Pia. And the typical EK twist will definitely come, a doubt in Pia's mind: Does her love me or just my face? As irrational and as unreasonable as that would be on Pia's part, I can so expect such a confrontation track as a hurdle in their love story in the future. Anyways coming back to AM, I don't know whether the fate they met was wrong or right, but they definitely didn't deserve it. They deserved a fairytale in which they would live happily ever after. Some love stories don't have happy endings. Sadly, theirs was one of them. Maithili died because she could not stand the thought not being able to be with Abhay and Abhay is still waiting for Maithili long after she's gone. Maithili has given her doppelganger the hint that Abhay is in her fate. She's the one who has to pull Abhay out of this big, black hole of depression, to stop him from waiting for someone who will never come back (unless Ekta Maiyya decides to exercise her old formula of pulling the dead right out of their graves). 
There is no doubt that Maithili gave Abhay pure happiness. Even today, when he remembers his first meeting with her, his lips break into a smile, his face lights up, his eyes shine like stars. Hopefully, one day, Pia will be able give him the same happiness in her own way.

Precap: I'm still getting over it. I came as quite a shocker to me.

Like always, super well said. I remember you saying that Misha will be the first one to support Abhay-Piya's love story and it seems she is on her way and she seems quite kicked about the idea of the 'sadu' and the 'lamb' getting together. πŸ˜†......Angad is adorable and i like him any which ways. Him and Tracker will look awwlicious together. i wish Pancchi a fairytale 'coz she deserves it.

Looking at Abhay melting over Metz , i feel, like you, that Piya will have to accept and love Abhay with Metz as a package deal. Unless you have a reincarnation track or Metz coming back evil. Of course, what Abhay has for Piya is more than a soft corner and that is what he is scared of facing. 😊

awesome post POCS!!!  I loved  ABHAY - Matheli scene!!!  and Mischa said "HE MAN" to Abhay !!!!!  he he he ... all together awesome episode and can't wait to see AM history!!!
What a fabulous post and PKYEK fans, love your views and analysis.

I was deeply moved by Abhay's scene, the way a tiny smile played on his lips as he reminesced about his timeless live.... I was emotional and really felt for him.

Can't wait for t'row s episode.....
Originally posted by HeartEdward

Awesome post dearπŸ‘
well....still trying to adjust myself to reality after the powerful nd heartbreaking palace scene.......it touched me deeply. Piya-Abhay-Metz story and the portrayal will for sure be one of those epic ones that at some levels can drive one insane,lol

Just one thing i have noticed in some few posts including this one.....Piya already knows Abhay is something supernatural and that there is not much logic to what he always does, i guess many of us have taken it for granted that Piya actually handles is surpisingly normal while having all questions everyone else also have in there heads, but her connection n trust, its her trust in abhay that calms her down from going insane or totally revealing him to the public or even questioning him in public.....its not that she actually doesnt notice his supernatural sides or find them all nomral cause she is totally hypnotized by him or something....like today when Abhay said the car went out of road cause the guys couldnt controll it or something, Piya who had seen all of it...understood she need to be silent and didnt open her mouth....what u think?:) 

cant wait for the silver-scene tomorrow!

Hey long time! Where have you been, huh?πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ....yep, the last scene was touching and looking at Abhay's Metzfied face , you could see how much he loves her. I like ur observation about Piya keeping shut about Abhay's superhuman strength and maybe what you are saying is right. But yeah, she is all set to confront him from now on. πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by purva_j

nice post Pocahontas and great analysis..
It will be painful to watch Abhay with pain tomorrow,...😭
Let see what happens tomorrow.

Thank you, Purva.😊....Abhay is an ancient vampire , so here's hoping that he can deal with it.😳
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

Another awesome analysis by u poco. Really Angad has so much brain and Panchi too. U are right she should join CID. But I cant understand how Danish fooled her in those 4 years. Love is blind. We cant blame Piya. So much happened to this poor girl. Stuck in the palace alone, Danish tried to kill her, her ankle sprained, some boys tried to misbehave with her. Abhay proved an angel to her throughout the journey. From saving her to lifting her up to recover her ankle to save her from those boys. So in that situation she cant question Abhay. Abhay obviously has feeling for Piya. The way he said "I promise main tumhe kabhi dukhi nahin hone dunga." It's not care only. It's a soft feeling which Abhay feels for Piya. I always have a feeling that since Abhay lost Maithili he will love Piya more and will be more obsessive and protective for her. The palace where he didn't want to go still went there for Piya's locket. Love the sweet smile in his face and also the fb. Hope Piya brings back the smile onto his face again.

Precap : I am feeling the pain of Abhay. The way he shouted in pain it's really painful. πŸ˜­

Dan never showed his ugly side to Pancchi and yeah , in love , trust is usually blind. Abhay's feeling towards Piya are strong even though they are yet to take the form of love. And as you said , Metz' loss is so great that he is going to love Piya with double the impact. Metz always made Abhay smile and hopefully Piya will do the same.😳
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Like always, super well said. I remember you saying that Misha will be the first one to support Abhay-Piya's love story and it seems she is on her way and she seems quite kicked about the idea of the 'sadu' and the 'lamb' getting together. πŸ˜†......Angad is adorable and i like him any which ways. Him and Tracker will look awwlicious together. i wish Pancchi a fairytale 'coz she deserves it.

Looking at Abhay melting over Metz , i feel, like you, that Piya will have to accept and love Abhay with Metz as a package deal. Unless you have a reincarnation track or Metz coming back evil. Of course, what Abhay has for Piya is more than a soft corner and that is what he is scared of facing. 😊

Oh yes, Tracker and Anagd! Would you believe that till date, I've coincidently, for some reason or the other missed all their scenes?? But I've heard so much about them that I think I should really consider going to YT and checking them out!
I hope Maithili doesn't come back as evil! As much as that would help Abhay warm up to Pia, it would mean that so many years of pain and suffering Abhay went through was for nothing! And that would be SAD! 
As far as reincarnation goes, well, I prefer there not to be one, but ya, I'm kind of open to the idea. Again that'll be a simpler way to solve the problem, it'll be easier to portray the sudden affection of Abhay for Pia. But for once, I wish they take the tougher route, show Pia to be a different person, provided of course, they do justice to the track and knowing EK, as much as I mock her, she has the potential to make it look convincing. 
They've already taken one simpler route: to show that Pia is Maithili's doppelganger so as to justify the initial attraction of Abhay. I would prefer if they don't take any other easy way out. 
Originally posted by aishu_25

awesome post POCS!!!  I loved  ABHAY - Matheli scene!!!  and Mischa said "HE MAN" to Abhay !!!!!  he he he ... all together awesome episode and can't wait to see AM history!!!

AMetz scene was super sad and moving. Misha always has the choicest of words for Abhay and he surely doesn't mind hearing them from her. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Hey long time! Where have you been, huh?πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ....yep, the last scene was touching and looking at Abhay's Metzfied face , you could see how much he loves her. I like ur observation about Piya keeping shut about Abhay's superhuman strength and maybe what you are saying is right. But yeah, she is all set to confront him from now on. πŸ˜‰

fine😳 havnt been able to be much on forums lately, busy with life,lol....Happy new year btw!!πŸ˜ƒ

yes, today we could clearly feel the pain and love he had for metz........and i know many of us might want it for Abhays sake..and probably for the injustice Metz have faced....but a reborn track is still not in favour for me....i need the story to be more special than that......more complicated,lol....one thing thats also clear till now, if Metz come back she wont be any katherine for sure....she was a kind and sweet princess as they show, unless we'll see changes in her character later on..

@Piya....well, yes exactly....thats my point actually she will for sure confront him, cause she have noticed to much now....but as we know most of it will only be between them.
Edited by HeartEdward - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Edward01

What a fabulous post and PKYEK fans, love your views and analysis.

I was deeply moved by Abhay's scene, the way a tiny smile played on his lips as he reminesced about his timeless live.... I was emotional and really felt for him.

Can't wait for t'row s episode.....

Thank you. i love the word you used for AMetz' love - TIMELESS. 😊