India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

Whats up with Kali??

mursalcool Groupbie
mursalcool
mursalcool

Posted: 14 February 2005 at 7:18pm | IP Logged

Why the heck does she get jelous all the time seeing kumud and garv together and why dont they tell her ...u did worse than me u seduced garv ...faked ur pregnancy to steel kumud's husband...kumud's trying to be a frind to garv but instead everone is liking kali even kusum i hate it when kusum likes kali.. and i think kusum is being a pet trying to be a good mom to kali she deserves hell man

anyone agree i am sure u do!!!!

mana Senior Member
mana
mana

Posted: 14 February 2005 at 7:55pm | IP Logged

yeah ur soo right.. Even in today's episode she told Kumud that wait and watch . why dont Kumud tell her to get a life and Garv is such an Ass Stupid enough to listen to his wife's saying Whatever to him and just walks away from him uGarv has to get a life big time really and also it was sooo soo sunny when Garv look at Kumud and the song turned on we were all laughing its getting funny now and he can even say a word till nowAngry. and i liked when Sarla tell Abhay we will face all problems together which they have to. i really Hate KALI SHE is such a Censored

she is always upto something.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top