India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

why didnt silver affect them (Page 3)

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Maybe its Sugandh (Pia's Mom) protecting Pia from supernatiral and evil. The necklace can be a form of a talisman. Abhay is the undead hence the pendant will protect Pia and hurt Abhay.

I'm not sure it being metal has anything to do with it. I'm a supernatural buff so most legends have Silver as a cause for these beings.

Edited by matwamango - 04 January 2011 at 9:49am

koyal-kajal Goldie
koyal-kajal
koyal-kajal

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Maybe its Sugandh (Pia's Mom) protecting Pia from supernatiral and evil. The necklace can be a form of a talisman. Abhay is the undead hence the pendant will protect Pia and hurt Abhay.

I'm not sure it being metal has anything to do with it. I'm a supernatural buff so most legends have Silver as a cause for these beings

ya that is possible too but why sughand whyCry abhay will always keep her safe he is as good as a protector for piyaBlushing
kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
may b u r right dear
bt Sugand gave it 2 Pia 2 get love 2 her evrytime and no1 can love Pia more than Abhay does.....
so i don't think Sugand is related 2 all this...

Originally posted by matwamango

I'm not sure it being metal has anything to do with it. I'm a supernatural buff so most legends have Silver as a cause for these beings.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koyal-kajal

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Well Sugandh will want to protect her daughter from harm. For all U know she probably saw this coming Piya falling for Abhay the undead so she took precaution. Its what any good mother would do. Besides she might not have known that Abhay is good and wants to protect Piya.

koyal-kajal

koyal-kajal Goldie
koyal-kajal
koyal-kajal

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
well in that case i think piya should throw the pendant because i dont want anything to hurt abhay  not even a single scratch
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Then again this is an Ekta show so she might have changed the rules and made Silver the achiles heel to Vampires. So U know which ever is cool. Vamps need a weakness we can't have them invincible can we? There has to be an element of surprise
koyal-kajal Goldie
koyal-kajal
koyal-kajal

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
SmileThen again this is an Ekta show so she might have changed the rules and made Silver the achiles heel to Vampires. So U know which ever is cool. Vamps need a weakness we can't have them invincible can we? There has to be an element of surprise

ya something as a clue for piya to google but let her type maithili and abhay and she will see thousand of posts from india forumsROFL

kaushiki9

mahi99 Newbie
mahi99
mahi99

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
bt pia is still unaware of the silver consequences na........i guess as soon as she finds it out (or we can google it out....Wink..)..she will stop wearing d pendant or take sum measure.....coz we all know evn she can't see a single pain of abhay by dat after-boxing-shower scene........n aftr knwing she is being d cause fr his pain......she'll definitely do sumthin fr her mom's last symbol.....Smile....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index